Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Anavar is anabolic . Trenbolone is highly anabolic and androgenic ever more so than test.

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    I have to put in my 2 cents here. I did a prop, eq cycle. Eq doesn't kick in for 6 weeks but after 6 weeks or so I had gained 13 pounds muscle and those were my best gains. I extended the cycle out to 3 months but the majority of my gains were the first 6 weeks and than it tapered off. If you do a 6 week cycle keep it to prop, tren , var all fast acting, makes no sense to use any long esters for short cycles.

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    right now i'm 8 days into tren and prop, and I'm up 10lbs (and getting hard as a rock). Perhaps I'll do an experiment and stop at 2 weeks. See if i keep it and if I gain more. I'll let you know.

XxElitexX is offline Senior Member
    I am currently running an 8 wk prop cycle at 100mgs EOD and I will see how that works out and let you know, 8 wks is shorter than most people run. I have a buddy who does cycles of like prop,tren , winny cycles for like 4-5 wks and keeps some but not most of his gains. Alot of it has to do with what your diet and training are like during and after PCT.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information