Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    vgrande is offline New Member
    any new info on the scene in singapore?

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I haven't seen anything about the Philippines either?
    For me specifically can you get HGH in Philippines.
    Last edited by lovbyts; 04-03-2009 at 06:32 AM.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Quote Originally Posted by vgrande View Post
    Can get it in the gyms if you know the right people. U can go to JB and buy it over the counter at Guardian but it is expensive there

hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member
    counting the days

jbm
    jbm is offline "3 stars and a sun"
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    I haven't seen anything about the Philippines either?
    For me specifically can you get HGH in Philippines.
    Gear in the Philippines is like just buying candy if you know the right place. police are not very strict about it!
    But for PCT like clomid, nolvadex , arimidex and others is kinda hard.

Im mostly interested in getting HGH in Philippines, Manila or Davao

jbm
    jbm is offline "3 stars and a sun"
    There are reputable sources in manila! And I think when you convert your currency to Philippine Peso. HGH will be cheap!

NoYokes is offline Junior Member
    I was in Italy, Rome, France, Barcelona and not one pharmacy i went to sold without a script.

Testomaster is offline Junior Member
    How to get an AI in Thailand ? Arimidex and Aromasin seem to be both unavailable .

Ask someone to bring it over for you?
    I had planned on coming in 2 weeks but I'm going to be sticking to Philippines. sorry.

xxterxx is offline Associate Member
    the info on singapore is wrong....

Singapore is just like UK... its LEGAL to bring in personally and to possess... so if you go to thailand and buy... and customs checked on you... as long as it is for own use... its fine..you just need to sign some documents declaring its ONLY for own use and not for Sale....

BUT... its illegal to sell.. as it is a controlled drug and supposedly not available without prescription...

xxterxx is offline Associate Member
    steroids is readily available in the indonesian black market as well... price are not very expensive... similar to that in US...

nolvadex ,arimidex ,clen ,letro,ephedrine can be gotten from pharmacies without prescription

user123456 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by xxterxx View Post
    the info on singapore is wrong....

Singapore is just like UK... its LEGAL to bring in personally and to possess... so if you go to thailand and buy... and customs checked on you... as long as it is for own use... its fine..you just need to sign some documents declaring its ONLY for own use and not for Sale....

BUT... its illegal to sell.. as it is a controlled drug and supposedly not available without prescription...
    So PH/DS are legal to import? And if its stopped at the customs, we just need to sign the declaration form?

hmmm... that means if sg people were to order online, then it should be all good too right? i would really love to pm some singaporeans about this. but sadly i dont have enough post count yet.

TexSavant is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by eded View Post
    just returned from antarctica where juice is not ilegal.
    Can be a bit hard to find.

Best bet is to get talking to a walrus at the gym.

Do not buy from any penguins. Their gear is generaly fake or overpriced.

Avoid liquids and stick to tabs if possible (the juice seems to freeze in the pin)
    rotflmfao....

Legolas is offline Associate Member
    Where i live , i can get anything i want from the pharmacy without a doctor's prescription ( from a pain killer to proviron testoviron GH etc... ) HIHIHIHIHIHIHIHII all i need to do is have the money and get my lazy ass of the chair and go to the nearest pharmacy
    Last edited by Legolas; 04-10-2009 at 01:03 PM.

hmmm... that means if sg people were to order online, then it should be all good too right? i would really love to pm some singaporeans about this. but sadly i dont have enough post count yet.
    use the email function?

yeah lah. privagte messaging. but need u need 25 posts before u can do that. and generally i dont know how to contribute to the threads besides the redundant 'lols' and 'hmmm...'

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    yeah lah. privagte messaging. but need u need 25 posts before u can do that. and generally i dont know how to contribute to the threads besides the redundant 'lols' and 'hmmm...'
    so you're pretty much just here to try to find a source?

No, there is no post count requirement to contact other members via email.
    You can contribute by asking relevant questions pertaining to the cycle you are planning or do more research on AAs use. Even though I just joined, I noticed that there a wealth of information on these forums.

no, its not that i'm here to just look for a source. its just that i dont think i have enough experience or qualification to add anything significant to the threads. and most questions i have have already been asked and appear whenever i do abit of searching with the help of the search bar.

for what its worth, i have just finished a cycle of test e for 8 weeks. i've been reading up immensely on aas use for close to a year now on various boards and this board happens to have a thread on sg with sg locals involved. and thats something i personally found hard to find as not many talk openly about it.

no, its not that i'm here to just look for a source. its just that i dont think i have enough experience or qualification to add anything significant to the threads. and most questions i have have already been asked and appear whenever i do abit of searching with the help of the search bar.

for what its worth, i have just finished a cycle of test e for 8 weeks. i've been reading up immensely on aas use for close to a year now on various boards and this board happens to have a thread on sg with sg locals involved. and thats something i personally found hard to find as not many talk openly about it.
    If thats the case, theres nothing for you worry about.
    From what I have gathered from asking individuals and the internet forums, in Singapore it is legal to possess for personal consumption, but illegal to sell.

yeah, i gathered that much also after scrutinising the HSA website thouroughly inside out. haha... but i was hoping if any sg local has any experience with online purchases eg: research chems and the sort. would like to know if they had problems with customs, how much they ordered and other relevant information before i take the plunge through that route myself.

i dont really like the idea of depending on only one source for all your needs so i've been exploring this idea.

GrimJack is offline New Member
    Does anybody have any idea spesifically where to find the following in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia and is it pricey?:

Aromasin
    Proviron
    HCG
    Letrozole
    Arimadex

thai-lan is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GrimJack View Post
    Does anybody have any idea spesifically where to find the following in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia and is it pricey?:

Aromasin
    Proviron
    HCG
    Letrozole
    Arimadex
    wow such as cool first post

GrimJack is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by thai-lan View Post
    wow such as cool first post
    What's with the sarcasm?

thai-lan is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    so you're pretty much just here to try to find a source?
    ^^^^

mfkr2 is offline Junior Member
    ^^^^^^^^^^

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    Quote Originally Posted by joevette View Post
    Yep, I get all my powders from china. I don't go there, though, they just ship it over.
    +1! but dude i wish i could hang out in china for a while n do all the gh i want

lovex is offline Associate Member
    India
    Here u can get PCT very easily and too cheap to get it from any pharamcy(except West but if u know the way u will get there also easily). shouldnt cost u more than 30bugs
    AAS I dont have exact idea what u can get and what u cant get but friend got test so cheap.

alumbrado3 is offline New Member
    i know this is an old thread. but for those interested about the situation here in the philippines, steroids here are basically available anywhere. i wouldnt know if anyone would find it cheap since i dont know the prices of other countries. but all of the steroids you can find, from tren to gh are available.
    and nolvadex and clomid is readily available without prescription in the biggest drugstore here.

big aussie is offline New Member
    what about indonesia? i know sustanon 250 is available otc.but nothing else like tren ,stan,anavar .can i import myself through the mail?will indonesian customs stop my parcel?

eah321x is offline New Member
    Singapore Kia su!

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by eah321x View Post
    Singapore Kia su!
    Howe about if we don't bump 7 year old threads to post some unintelligible bullshit? Thanks.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information