Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast
    MaNofSteeL is offline Associate Member
    YO,
    dudes.. ..something is seriousely wrong here it's not even funny.

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Okay I'm outta this one. jeez look at the posts to this thread! </subscribe>

GrantC5 is offline Associate Member
    Just my opinion but don't try to gain weight. Stay on the gear and get some cut drugs and lower your calories. Because yeah you are uhhhhhhh bloated as you would say. But it takes balls to post pics on here for critique. Keep training and throw in some major cardio like 5 days a week. JMO

GrantC5 is offline Associate Member
    I seriously have to get the F- out of this thread becuase I am crying with laughter, people are walking by my office asking me what so funny. I just say "ahhh its someone that is bloated" ROFLMFAO

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Saluu, takes guts to throw that pic up. Your face does seem to be very bloated... are you taking nolva or arimidex ? You look like you could be a big muther if you train your ass off and make sure to eat the right things. Keep at it you only been hitting the sauce for a couple of weeks... Stop drinking and rec drugs, You will gain so much more without that crap slowing you down. Now grow

Godspeed is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by simster1
    were is there a pic of BDTR
    Ditto.

M@dm@n 9 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KINGKONG
    Thats some funny sh!t bro to bad Iam probably the only one that gets it..
    Sallu you are what I expected of you a roid gorrila...Saluu what position do I have in your fan club if I tell you that you look like a fitness model..Because you do...Keep hitting the weights you'll be Jay cutler in no time...Now Iam I president or what?
    yeah dude thats ****ing hilarious..... peace out

M@dm@n 9 is offline Junior Member
    Saluu, good luck with everything..... takes guts to put up like that

MaNofSteeL is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by M@dm@n 9
    Saluu, good luck with everything..... takes guts to put up like that
    Indeed.

Nutz56 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TallB4Small
    I just wanna know why people looked up to him in the first place? What has he done?
    I just remember him crackin on the poor Shivo case.... thats it...
    that's kuz you been here about a month . search and you'll find the roid monkey, he's a legend (but no, unfortunately he'll NEVER pass B... sorry juice gorilla, not happenin)

saluu is offline Banned
    okay im hitting the treadmill now even with high calories and good calories can i still burn fat while doing cardio. help

Juddman is offline Anabolic Member
    I think you'll be happy with your results if you add 3 or 4 days / 30 minute sessions of cardio saluu...bring that muscle out.

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    Quote Originally Posted by saluu
    okay im hitting the treadmill now even with high calories and good calories can i still burn fat while doing cardio. help
    of course you will burn fat while running... the cardio will help keep some of the water weight off to

You mean dbol bloat!

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    Saluu,

I wud drop your calories when hitting the cardio. Drop your carbs too. Whats your daily calorie intake? How many grams of carbs, protein, fat?
    Your looking big man, you would def look excellent if u cut up!

Cuttup is offline Senior Member
    save the junk for the weekends,..do your cardio 1st thing in the morning on an empty stomach. give yourself 1 month,..youll be amazed,..from there just keep going...never stop..good luck

Post your diet up to be critiqued saluu. Then give us an idea of what your training looks like. You can't just rely on the AAS to make you huge and cut you up. Lets take a 10 minute break from all the bull**** and try to set you up with a decent plan here.

LAC is back! This thread is never gonna die!@%@!!@% lol

Quote Originally Posted by The Massacre
    LAC is back! This thread is never gonna die!@%@!!@% lol
    You know it buddy.

Quote Originally Posted by LACBodybuilder
    Post your diet up to be critiqued saluu. Then give us an idea of what your training looks like. You can't just rely on the AAS to make you huge and cut you up. Lets take a 10 minute break from all the bull**** and try to set you up with a decent plan here.
    Let's turn the roid monkey into the roid gorilla for real!

Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    Let's turn the roid monkey into the roid gorilla for real!
    Seriously. We can joke around on this all day and it will be funny. It has been very entertaining so far. But saluu isn't going to get anywhere. Steroids aren't a wonder drug. You need a good diet and training program to go along with them. A Roid Monkey with a ****ty diet and workout plan will be a chimp his whole life and never a gorilla. Give us an idea of what we are working with here saluu.

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    i carn't believe i missed this thread long live the roid monkey

saluu is offline Banned
    okay my diet is pretty okay i woke up in the morning and eat 4 orea cookies and then jammed chocolate milk , and then ate 1 whole hamburger this is not an average day and then i jammed 52 grams of protein and 152 carbs and 900 caloreis of heavyweightgainer 900. Later on i might eat tuna . I rarely eat fast food no mcdonalds i do drink on weekends and might eat a bag of chips with that. If i eat subway i sometimes eat the chicken teriyaiki and chicken breast and most of the time i eat a footlong meatball sub. I got a plan im gonna get my diet a little more strict most of my calores come from heavyweightgainer 900 and i will take 5 or 6 scoops a day . calories would be 6000 protein around 300 carbs around 500 . Im gonna start doing more cardio about 30 min 4 days a week and i think with good calories i will lose some weight i can always cut up later. Im good at cutting up i went down from 280 to 240 in about 3 months . mind you i did take eca im taking dbol 30mg and m1t 20mg and test cypionate and sustanon once in a while . i usually get in around 1000mg of test a week and tren is eod 150mg . i got winny at the end to harden me up and get rid of the water. I dont eat chocloates or donouts. My diet is average at best to be honest it is not like a bodybuilding diet. but i watch alittle not alot what i eat . thanks hamburger is something i eat once a month . I eat lots of chicken breasts and cereal. I dont eat tuna like i should just hate the taste of it. ONe thing i must admit i hate doing cardio and dont do it no more than twice a week but i plan to go to 4 now. thanks guys.who knows i am thinking of going 2000 test a week. maybe.

calories would be 6000 protein around 300 carbs around 500
    That means that you take in 311 grams of fat a day, which is nearly 50% of your calories.

More fat than protein is usually a bad sign saluu. I think you may want to rethink this because there is no way your diet can be accurate.

Juddman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LACBodybuilder
    That means that you take in 311 grams of fat a day, which is nearly 50% of your calories.
    Which is a lot...

mind you i did take eca im taking dbol 30mg and m1t 20mg and test cypionate and sustanon once in a while . i usually get in around 1000mg of test a week
    That is just a scary statement.

who knows i am thinking of going 2000 test a week. maybe.
    NOPE!!!!!!!!!

saluu is offline Banned
    no i wouldnt say that heavyweight gainer has 20 percent fats and good fats mct oil and stuff like that so i have to admit more of my diet is from heavyweightgainer 900 which is popular around here. Remember not all carbs are fat they are used as energy for working out the extra is stored as fat and good fats can never hurt you infact the build muscle by increasing omega 3 peace.

Remember not all carbs are fat
    No carbs are fat.

Godspeed is offline Associate Member
    Oreos and chocolate milk for breakfast...that's awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Godspeed
    Oreos and chocolate milk for breakfast...that's awesome.
    All the bodybuilders do it.

And get that fat ass out of bed and start running in the morning. Also, you get in about 1000mg of test a week? About dont fukking cut it! Get your sh!t together man. You could be huge, go to the diet forum and get lean mass or bulking diet. Drop the d@mn oreo's and chocolate milk. Skim milk only for you fatboy. Drop the subway diet unless you are boning jared from behind, its not statutory rape just rape and gay rape, just stay out of subway. I will continue to motivate you in a bit. Now grow! Can you even find your way to the diet forum? If you cannot I will post a link

CrispyHaole is offline Associate Member
    okay my diet is pretty okay i woke up in the morning and eat 4 orea cookies and then jammed chocolate milk , and then ate 1 whole hamburger this is not an average day and then i jammed 52 grams of protein and 152 carbs and 900 caloreis of heavyweightgainer 900. Later on i might eat tuna . I rarely eat fast food no mcdonalds i do drink on weekends and might eat a bag of chips with that. If i eat subway i sometimes eat the chicken teriyaiki and chicken breast and most of the time i eat a footlong meatball sub. I got a plan im gonna get my diet a little more strict most of my calores come from heavyweightgainer 900 and i will take 5 or 6 scoops a day . calories would be 6000 protein around 300 carbs around 500 . Im gonna start doing more cardio about 30 min 4 days a week and i think with good calories i will lose some weight i can always cut up later. Im good at cutting up i went down from 280 to 240 in about 3 months . mind you i did take eca im taking dbol 30mg and m1t 20mg and test cypionate and sustanon once in a while . i usually get in around 1000mg of test a week and tren is eod 150mg . i got winny at the end to harden me up and get rid of the water. I dont eat chocloates or donouts. My diet is average at best to be honest it is not like a bodybuilding diet. but i watch alittle not alot what i eat . thanks hamburger is something i eat once a month . I eat lots of chicken breasts and cereal. I dont eat tuna like i should just hate the taste of it. ONe thing i must admit i hate doing cardio and dont do it no more than twice a week but i plan to go to 4 now. thanks guys.who knows i am thinking of going 2000 test a week. maybe.
    I think we may have "stumbled" on to the problem....**** monkey, go visit the diet forums bro....like as in RIGHT FVUCKING NOW!!!

saluu is offline Banned
    trust me diet is not the major problem it could be alittle better it is cardio i dont do cardio regularly. I am also holding lots of water atleast 10pds right now. i have to say my bodyfat right now is around 20 percent . definetly higher. maybe. monkey dont like to sweat but now im gonna hit that cardio. i have to agree im an ectomorph a fatass that puts muscle on quickly but fat as well. I need to lower bodyfat i know but i can always do that later once i pass bdtr at 330 . I figure with dbol i will put on 20 pds and m1t 20pds and test c 20 pds and with 20 amps of sus 20 to 30 pds and tren a and tren e 20 pds and winny 5pds grandtotal of new added muscle 105 t0 110 pds .

right now im about 260 and slap on 100 more pds and that will be 360 in da house i have just started my cycle not even a week.

Geeezer is offline Senior Member
    Y do I keep coming back to this thread...

trust me diet is not the major problem it could be alittle better it is cardio i dont do cardio regularly. I am also holding lots of water atleast 10pds right now. i have to say my bodyfat right now is around 20 percent . definetly higher. maybe. monkey dont like to sweat but now im gonna hit that cardio. i have to agree im an ectomorph a fatass that puts muscle on quickly but fat as well. I need to lower bodyfat i know but i can always do that later once i pass bdtr at 330 . I figure with dbol i will put on 20 pds and m1t 20pds and test c 20 pds and with 20 amps of sus 20 to 30 pds and tren a and tren e 20 pds and winny 5pds grandtotal of new added muscle 105 t0 110 pds .

right now im about 260 and slap on 100 more pds and that will be 360 in da house i have just started my cycle not even a week.
    Are you serious????????????????

zuke is offline Member
    Beefcake!!!

I'm not fat, I'm getting in shape!

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Thread Information