Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Logan13 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by surfnsailor

Surfsailor
    Is this immature enough for you? Once you actually post something worthwhile in this forum, we will talk. We have competent Mods here already, quit going around the board trying to censure members.
    -Logan13

MCMARK is offline Associate Member
    one sentence ..WATER RETENTION..believe it or not u will hold more water ,with a softer look from to much time spent in the water..

Power Viking is offline Banned
    When you swim you use more or less the entire body without stressing your joints and shit. Too bad the weather is so crappy in Norway now (I actually have to wear not only a sweater, but also a god damn jacket not to freeze, and this is freakin` june!) if not, I`d be swimming a lot for cutting up.

Personally I think swimming is good for the following reasons:

1) It`s a nice to get some variation from that god damn staionary bike
    2) You use your entire body when swimming
    3) Swimming is easy on the joints
    4) Swimming feels great. I simply love to get into the lake by our cabin and swim out there and just take in the beauty of the scenary while letting different parts of my body to the work. It`s a mental thing as well. Swimming in a pool won`t do this for `ya though, but for me here in Norway swimming automatically brings my mind to summer vacation, good times and no worries.
    5) If you swim in cold water the water might very well break down fat like a mother****er. I`ve heard from competitive builders that water that holds less than 10 degrees celsius will actually break down the fat cells `cus the fat can`t stand the cold.
    I`ve also heard a story about some polar researches back in the 1800s that went to the arctic to work. They were all pot-bellied and had a diet of about 8000 calories a day (!!!) They sat on their asses most of the time and came back with less than 10% body fat. The only reason was that the cold made them burn fat like hell. The problem with this is that low temperature = reduced immune system. This + bacterias = sickness.

The bad thing about swimming is that I usually don`t get that high a pulse doing it, so it makes you wonder how much fat it actually burns, especially when you swim in relatively warm water.

surfnsailor is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TrumanHW
    Hey Doc, glad we got that cleared up. Text is a tough format to distinguish all the subtleties of communication. I liked your opinion, and would appreciate them in the future.

Furious... I don't have an attitude problem. I'm just not looking to be anyone's punching bag for unspent hostilities. I asked a question, and a few of the responses bordered on what I'd call insulting … such as, the one where I was called a fag. Or did your Newbie dumb fvck illiterate sh1t 4 brains Cro-Magnon head miss that point? I HATE it when people try to tell me that the only acceptable goal is to be HUGE. It's MYOPIC. I accept that it's their goal. My questions are STILL valid in spite of our different objectives. And my pissing contest was one to point out that although my goal is the minority one, it's one that is more inline with a STRAIGHT man's benefits, which made it particularly relevant. I noticed you didn't make any grammar or spelling mistakes, you probably used Word or something else to hide your uneducated / unintelligible mind. But let me point out the other aspect of intellect. CUMULATIVE COMPREHENSION and SHORT TERM MEMORY. Idiot!
    Don't worry bro, that asshole just goes around insulting people, I think it's part the mods fault that they let it go on, they should ban him. In my post he said, suck ass.

Two4the$$ is offline Senior Member
    Shut your c0ckholster ... little whinny b1tch. And why don't you put the link up where I said "suck ass" ? I think you have me confused with someone else ... you turd. The thing is, if you had an iq of 80, you'd realize I NEVER start shit with people. But when they do, I'm more than willing to piont out their mental inferiority ... You are a prime example.

You're quite a little sh1t stirrer. Maybe someone should consider banning your dumbass.

surfnsailor is offline Junior Member

sorry bro

Quote Originally Posted by TrumanHW
    Shut your c0ckholster ... little whinny b1tch. And why don't you put the link up where I said "suck ass" ? I think you have me confused with someone else ... you turd. The thing is, if you had an iq of 80, you'd realize I NEVER start shit with people. But when they do, I'm more than willing to piont out their mental inferiority ... You are a prime example.
    Sorry bro, I wasn’t talking about you, I was talking about the guy that started all the hostility by calling TrumanHW a fag. No disrespect to you just made the statement under the wrong quote; I enjoy reading your posts, there cool.

Logan13 is offline Banned

putz

Quote Originally Posted by surfnsailor
    Sorry bro, I wasn’t talking about you, I was talking about the guy that started all the hostility by calling TrumanHW a fag. No disrespect to you just made the statement under the wrong quote; I enjoy reading your posts, there cool.
    lol putz

Okay, I retract. All is golden. :-)

Logan, check your PM's, I have a questions for you.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information