View Poll Results: What do you Prefer Deca or Equipoise?

Voters
370. You may not vote on this poll
  • Deca

139 37.57%
  • Equipoise

231 62.43%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Nate_Dog is offline Member
    Originally posted by OT8268
    define to me what bad acne is for you?
    Big red unsqueazable red dots on my back and chest. On my arms and delt also. Bad enough for me still to see lil scars of where they were on my arm!

Not nice... not attractive, esp for the ladies.

hitmeoff is offline Associate Member
    Word on that!

hitmeoff is offline Associate Member
    See, when bulking, Id probably be using Test and Dbol in the beginning and Winny at the end, along with either Deca or Eq.

Since acne is my biggest concern on a cycle, I see no reason to use the more androgenic Eq.

However, if Im cutting, I'm probably only gonna use 1 mild steroid and winny, so its not as much of a risk to do EQ here. Plus since theres no progesterone to worry about, it makes it a better cutting steroid than Deca.

JMD
    JMD is offline Associate Member
    bout to start some eq real soon

hammerhead is offline Member
    I just did some Deca and I did get some deca dick. I was stacking it with test too. I also started getting gyna from it. I was taking proviron . I stopped the deca and the gyna went down (with Nolva). It was great stuff - made my joints feel wonderful and I was getting bigger and all it just gave me fucking gyna. So for me - i'm too progesterone-sensitive to do it.

I've got a big brown bottle of boldenone for my next cycle - i hope EQ is as killer as everyone says it is - i'm about to find out.

My vote - for now - is anything that works for you!

Ott
    Ott is offline New Member

EQ with Propecia or EQ Without?!?!?!

Originally posted by Bigashell
    How much eq do u really have to do in order to go bald cuz thats the shit that really scares me. i really wanna do eq becuase of the advantages but the balding crap really gets me thinkin. anyone have any experiences with balding on eq?? please reply, really like to know
    The balding scares me too. . . . . I have propecia on hand, but was told that you CAN NOT use it with Deca because it makes it worse. . . . . So my quesion is, do I use EQ WITH the Propecia, or the DECA WITHOUT it. . . I would basically like to use the combo that would yield the least amt. of hair loss. . . . .(and either would be stacked with either test or sust). . . . Thanks

Ott

popeyethasailah is offline Junior Member
    i have had better size and strength results with deca than EQ... but EQ does seem to bring the veins out a bit more, depending on how much bloat you are getting from the test you SHOULD be taking with it...

Nate_Dog is offline Member
    Fuck it I think I am going to run with the deca .

I will start my cycle with Durabolin .... and then the deca. All will be mixed with Test prop.

Peace!

Rubherchicken is offline Associate Member
    I like EQ, it may sound strange, but it just seems smoother to me. Thats the best way I could put it. Seems to have less sides and works well. Makes me hard as hell, but hungry and a mug!!!

Seya

Tobey is offline Retired IRON CHEF Mod
    Interesting. I for one have never experienced deca -dick or bad achme from any cycles. Have had a slight problem with hair loss but it never seems to be permanant. I have experience extreme lack of sensitivity in the gential area though. Seems like sometimes I can last forever and I really need to concentrate to get off. Funny though I would normally think that my girlfriend would love this side effect however it seems to bother her somewhat. Good thing it is only temporaily.
    IC

pyro is offline New Member
    Im confused,

im 6'2 160 can I do deca w. test for 1-5weeks then 6-8weeks eq?? wut results u think i would see?? Would i be bloated or tight?

Julio2254 is offline New Member
    EQ makes my veins pop out like im a fucking animal!! i love it + i can eat like crazy. IMO EQ can fit into any kind of cyce

chwester is offline New Member
    The odds of getting gyno from deca are very very small. It takes a very large amount of progesterone to produce gyno.

chwester is offline New Member
    Deca -gyno is so incredibly rare that it should scare no one. Your body has to produce a ton of progesterone to cause gyno. One company actually sells "Porgesterone for Men" to compensate for all the xenoestrogens we take in through the atmosphere. This increases men's sex drive and sexual ability.

ECFATCAT is offline Associate Member
    Hey , lots good info thanks

1 dose eq burn fat ?
    2 what are average gains of 8 week cycle Of eq 350mg/week?
    3 has anyone herd of stacking Dbol , Deca and Eq.......?

-----------------------
    Nat_dog ......glad here someone talk about Nutrition
    Last edited by ECFATCAT; 07-23-2002 at 08:47 AM.

goldstone_77 is offline Junior Member
    I like EQ, luv the pump, hardness. and vascularity I get from it!

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by ECFATCAT
    Hey , lots good info thank

1 dose eq burn fat ?
    2 what are average gains of 8 week cycle Of eq 350mg/week?
    3 has anyone herd of stacking Dbol , Deca and Eq.......?

-----------------------
    Nat_dog ......glad here someone talk about Nutrition
    1) No, diet, clen , ECA, OTC fat burners, dnp , cardio and caloric deficit burn fat
    2) only eq? 10lbs lean mass is all u should be looking for
    3) very good stack, deca and eq are NOT really similar at all..they don't 'fight' for the same receptors...take 300 of each and some dbol in the beginning and get it on.

Ott
    Ott is offline New Member
    Originally posted by PaPaPumP

1) No, diet, clen , ECA, OTC fat burners, dnp , cardio and caloric deficit burn fat
    2) only eq? 10lbs lean mass is all u should be looking for
    3) very good stack, deca and eq are NOT really similar at all..they don't 'fight' for the same receptors...take 300 of each and some dbol in the beginning and get it on.

Hey papa!
    Good info.... Seeing as no one would actually outright answer that... My question is this- I am going to do a bulking stack- Test,EQ (both 400 mg/wk) and wanted to do a low dose of DECA fr my joints... How much would you recommend?? I don't want enogh for more gains, im mainly concered for my joints... I figured maybee 75-100 mg's.... Oh and if I added that much deca would it still be a bad idea to use Propecia??? Thanks!

Ott

Braski is offline Junior Member
    Game,

Take it over 10-12 weeks at 400 mg/week(2-200mg/ml shots per week)
    Eat like a lion, meat...meat...meat and you will be really happy....not too mention you will keep 90% of your gains. Time is the key after week 4 you will be psyched. The EQ pumps should be felt as soon as week 2...real noticable gains after week 4.

Good luck

clockworks is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by chwester
    The odds of getting gyno from deca are very very small. It takes a very large amount of progesterone to produce gyno.

Deca-gyno is so incredibly rare that it should scare no one. Your body has to produce a ton of progesterone to cause gyno. One company actually sells "Porgesterone for Men" to compensate for all the xenoestrogens we take in through the atmosphere. This increases men's sex drive and sexual ability.
    i would love to hear more opinions on this. i'm starting to get afraid of the deca induced gyno, but this post makes me feel better...but it would make me feel much better if more people agreed with it...

also, how bad is the water retention? like, i wanna bulk up, but i don't wanna be embarrassed to take my shirt off at the pool...=)

-clocky baby

Tobey is offline Retired IRON CHEF Mod
    Of the 2 mentioned I have only used deca in cycles to date. I hear good things about EQ though and might consider it in the future.
    IC

dlambe5 is offline New Member
    Can someone help me with this cycle? My stats are 6ft 190lbs with low body fat (dont know exactly). i have one cycle under my belt 500mgs of sust for 8wks. My goal is to put on about 15lbs of solid muscle and to be leaner after I come off of my cycle. I have one 10 ml bottle of TT test cyp 200mg, 10 ml bottle of brovel test enanthate 200mg, a 10ml bottle of QV Equipoise 200mg, and a 10ml bottle of TT Deca 300mg. Im planning on doing this cycle for 10wks (400mg of test, 200 of equipoise, and 300mg of deca). my question is, is it good to use two different kinds of test or it doesnt really matter because cyp and enanthate are closely related? and also my source from my gym doesnt carry clomid or nolvadex or anything like that, he carries just juice. What is the best alternative to nolvadex that i could buy to help me recover my test levels and anti e's? (im not starting my cycle until i have something like that because im prone to gyno).

dlambe5 is offline New Member
    i just wanted to add that im doing eq and deca because i want to bulk and look vascular at the sametime and eq helps you eat more. and also i did not plan on get two different kinds of test thats just all my source had. (I think i need to get a new source, but dont fix it if it aint broke right)

Rayden is offline New Member
    What happens if you stack Deca Durabolin with Sus 250 ? Do you still get those tities that everyone is talking about?

I think you should try one or the other. They both have good qualities and bad...........but remember not everyone's body reacts the same way.

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by Bigashell
    How much eq do u really have to do in order to go bald cuz thats the shit that really scares me. i really wanna do eq becuase of the advantages but the balding crap really gets me thinkin. anyone have any experiences with balding on eq?? please reply, really like to know
    Anyone have balding problems on EQ?

calirj0 is offline Junior Member
    EQ made me lose hair, but it came back over the next two months without any treatment. By the way, I've read from several sources that boldedone strengthens ligaments and tendons, is this true? Everyone talks about the joint benifits of deca , but does EQ strengthen joints through means other then water retention?

Kingpin is offline New Member
    Bros,

I am about to start a cycle of Dbol 50mg 1-4, EQ 200mg, 300mg deca (1-10)
    I will let you know how it goes. Lets all remmember everyone respondes differently to AS

David B. is offline Member
    Originally posted by PaPaPumP
    Not all people get the "EQ hunger", nor does everyone get d-dick, or prog. sides.
    I'm one of those people who doesn't seem to get the EQ hunger. Heck, it seems like I'm NEVER hungry, and have to practically force feed myself. I was beginning to wonder if I was just shooting salad oil in my ass...

--dnb

clockworks is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by David B.
    I was beginning to wonder if I was just shooting salad oil in my ass...
    --dnb
    haha, thats funny...=)

i'm actually glad to hear of someone not getting the eq hunger cuz after i put my order in (test/eq/winny), i won't be able to afford food no more...

-clocky baby

Cynical is offline Associate Member
    I know this is a huge post but... i like eq much more then decca.... my first cycle had decca in it and i had so much damn bloating even with lquidex, this cycle im useing eq in replace of it, and ooooo so much less bloating and harder muscles.... its fantastic

JYZZA is offline VET

Thumbs up

EQ by Fort Dodge awsome product.
    Click Banner To Enter

~ Disclaimer: Quality Muscle was designed to share knowledge and discuss diverse areas of bodybuilding. ~ Quality Muscle and its Staff does not promote the use of illegal substances ~

bigsexy is offline New Member
    I am about to use both in my next cycle, I know that's taboo, but I have read bros having good results with it.

CutUp is offline Junior Member
    Quest
    From my research into Deca and anti-e's it was concluded that yes, Proviron will help keep down water retention, and could possibly help with deca dick a bit. Read about Proviron on the drug profiles page and do a search on deca threads. One I started a couple weeks ago had good responses.

jaydukes is offline New Member
    Does anyone think they will ever come out with an Eq 300mg/ml??? That would be the bomb!

Texan10 is offline New Member
    I prefer equi do to low side effect ... it does make you hungry and give me energy

plex4flex is offline New Member

metabolites detection times for eq/deca

I personally favor eq because it's only detectable for 4-5 month's where deca can be detected for up to 18 months just something to consider if drug testing is an issue for you.

Anti is offline New Member
    sorry but going back off topic. Ive never heard of deca dick untile this thread but is it really true. Is deca the only roid rumered to shrink willy? If this is true even in the slightest way please tell me for im about to completly stop taking deca

roch is offline Member
    my doc said that the propecia wasn't good if you still wanted to work out. he says the propecia causes your body to slow its making of testosterone sense the hair is being lost due to too much test in the hair receptor/folicles. if thats true then taking juice with propecia would be like taking uppers with downers, youd miss your trip.

or I could have just been to damn sick at the time to understand him, I did go in for surgery 30 minutes after that...

OT8268 is offline Associate Member
    Well I have heard o ppl losing hair while on Eq, but I have also heard that since it doenst convert to dht, that hair loss on eq is not as common

But if it doesnt convert to dht, why does it cause hair loss?

pcity is offline Junior Member
    i prefer eq

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information