View Poll Results: What do you Prefer Deca or Equipoise?

Voters
370. You may not vote on this poll
  • Deca

139 37.57%
  • Equipoise

231 62.43%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    BIG-G is offline Banned
    since ive never taken eq, i voted for deca . Deca has definately made a big difference in my joints and strength and size is usually my concern. I also dont mind the bloat much cause its minimal plus theres always armidex/liquidex. And last, i dont get deca dick cause my weekly intake of t-eth is 500mg and t-prop 350mg ew total over the deca 300mg ew. I will however use eq in my next cycle after an 8-12 week bridge.

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by BIG-G
    since ive never taken eq, i voted for deca.
    You are gonna love this stuff bro. IMO Eq was made for bigger bro's like us. Your gonna get the gains but the most noticable thing your gonna get is the veins which make you look nice and cut. Trust me Eq is the shit

Diesel is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by RON

You are gonna love this stuff bro. IMO Eq was made for bigger bro's like us. Your gonna get the gains but the most noticable thing your gonna get is the veins which make you look nice and cut. Trust me Eq is the shit
    Spot On!

EQ is the shit!

D

fighter0728 is offline Junior Member
    I remember reading about getting the "flu" from different steroids . I have personally experienced sust flu, but I remember the article mentioned that eq can give you a mild case of this also. I have never seen anyone post on this, so I dont know if the article is right or not.

HEAT is offline Junior Member
    I,M IN A DECA AND TEST CYCLE FOR 10 WEEKS. I AM INTERESTED IN PUTTING SOME MASS BUT NOT TO BLOATED. THAT'S WHY I AM USING WINNY FROM WK 8 TO 13. WHAT ABOUT USING EQ WITH WINNY IN THE SAME WEEKS (8-13) FOR SOME VASCULARITY AND CUTTING??

BigC is offline New Member
    I would say use some test prop ed or eod with the winny if your looking to really cut up.

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Deca ...for the fact that I know what I'm getting...it's not from an underground lab or from some Mexican vet.

FancyLad is offline Junior Member
    what i find funny is that putting juice in to "get big/look big/whatever" and try to get ourselves ready for the ladies...but then size comes, but acne, balding, etc...kill us in other ways...

On subject...was wanting to run one of the two in about 2 months (probably w/test e and maybe some dbol to start off) to do winter bulking for a contest for next year...wondering which everyone would use for the bulk cycle...got different opinions, most say deca , but any opinions would help...thanks...

FL

jaydukes is offline New Member
    EQ all the way! Deca makes you bloated...EQ is the bomb!

David B. is offline Member
    Deca gave me major back and stomach zits, and coming off I got the worst case of post-cycle depression. I've spoken to a couple of other guys (on another board) who also blamed deca for severe depressive episodes post-cycle.

--dave

MR BICEPS is offline Associate Member
    I like the DECA best and heres why. My joints felt better, no hair loss unlike EQ which did thin my hair some, no zit with deca but EQ broke me out worse than a bad case of poision ivy! No mood swings compared to the ones I had while taking EQ.
    I dont dislike EQ but I like deca better. The only thing that better about EQ is it by itself set my sex drive on fire!

helios is offline Associate Member
    never done deca , and prob never will. EQ is great and im including it in future cycles

twosocks40 is offline Member
    As for gyno, couldn't you just run nolva with it? And for deca dick, run test with it? Would this solve deca's most notable problems?

-B

depdaddy is offline Member

deca dick

deca dick definately not a myth..i thought i was going to lose my wife (when she was just my girl)..couldnt keep it hard to save my life and she thought it was her..big problem...as far as problems with eq i did notice more acne on my arms and shoulders and very high blood pressure..nose bled like a mother fucker..vascularity out of this world..but i also bled like a stuffed pig after each injection..but all in all i would still prefer eq any day over deca..but if it is offered and i dont have eq like now(currently using 400mg wk) i wont turn it down..that would be like saying i dont wont a blow job if i cant fuck her

punk_bbuilder is offline Senior Member
    IM ready for EQ, my bros have gotten really vascular and had great results with EQ. How well does EQ help lower BF?

MR.BICEPS is offline Junior Member
    Well I did test-eq my first cycle and it made my joints hurt. I probably overtrained a little to bring that on.

My second cycle I did deca -test and came down with a slight case of gyno.

EQ is best for me however I will throw in 200mgs a week for joint relief when needed!

blizzard is offline Associate Member
    well Im gonna try eq sus stack on my next cycle.tried deca before and experienced that fuckin deca dick.yakkkkkkk

Nixter is offline Associate Member
    Me too, yesterday!

Nixter.

JohnDoe1234 is offline Member

Thumbs up EQ is great

What the fuck is evryone talking about?!, EQ is one the THE SAFEST steriods you can take. It has almost Zero side affects. It may make you break out slightly, but that is it. EQ is not androgenic , it is anobolic. It is aromatizes only slightly or not all in most people. Therefore it is one of the few steriods that you really don't need to take an anti-e with. I would recomend that you take EQ 3 times a week at 200mg per shot, for 8 weeks.

Grand_Cannons is offline Junior Member
    I like this discussion, I have some 300mg qv deca but I'm scared about the gyno that could happen with it. So I think I'm going to sell it and get some eq, Do I have to take 400mg a week to see gains from eq cause my source sells 200mg for 150 which is pretty high. Let me know thanks

zmatalucci is offline Associate Member
    Damn I didnt expect these results. Any way, I'm partial to eq, for the fact that deca seems to give me negative sides,, improper sex drive is the main.

legend is offline Associate Member
    i love deca . i tried eq several times. just didn't do anything for me. i have never gotten gyno, or deca dick. deca has been in almost all of my cycles. it makes me feel great. i get great gains from it, i have never really gotten bloated from it. i lift heavier because my joints feel great.it is all a matter of personal preference. if i works for me it may not work for the next guy. eq does nothing for me, but i can not say it sucks, because i have friends that make amazing gains from it. all and all, deca is my weapon of choice.

DF2003 is offline Banned Boofus

Eq For Me

Eq All The Way For Me Less Sides For Me Than Deca And Deca Dick Isnt Something I Want To Find Out About

Tuggy is offline Associate Member
    Like Deca alot, did Test. cyp. with it and never had deca dick, matter of fact my wife wanted me to sleep in the other room to leave her alone (lol). I love EQ though. No water and veins everywhere I never had them.

Biggy20 is offline Associate Member
    Is EQ that bad for hair line? I mean, can it be really worst than test?

Meee is offline Junior Member

EQ price

Well I've tried Deca a few times, averaging around 400 mg per week stacked with Sustanon most of the time.

Never tried EQ because only price I can find is for 50ml 50mg for approx. $360 - $400. Seems very high because I believe you need 400 - 600mg per week. I weigh approx. 265 currently.

Also, source very limited with what he can obtain different times of the year for some reason.

What's the going price for EQ in Canada?

Meee

Rhino58 is offline Senior Member
    Eq, i love it. But deca i had great results. If i had to choose. EQ.

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    sides suck.
    Last edited by chrisAdams; 08-27-2003 at 11:45 PM.

tomp is offline Junior Member
    Do the veins/vascularity from EQ stay with you afterwards?

Bigboy123 is offline Senior Member
    EQ is good for vascular results, eq for cuttin, deca for bulking

J*U*icEd is offline Anabolic Member
    EQ gives a sicker pump and puts on leaner mass

blanket is offline Junior Member
    i've tried Deca befor and i know the water gain is quite a bit but i donno about EQ, do you guys know anything about that?

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    bump

Nate_Dog is offline Member

How much???

I paid $74 US fro that bottle of Eq you are talking about...! You got raped....!

Quote Originally Posted by Meee
    Well I've tried Deca a few times, averaging around 400 mg per week stacked with Sustanon most of the time.

Never tried EQ because only price I can find is for 50ml 50mg for approx. $360 - $400. Seems very high because I believe you need 400 - 600mg per week. I weigh approx. 265 currently.

Also, source very limited with what he can obtain different times of the year for some reason.

What's the going price for EQ in Canada?

Meee

Quote Originally Posted by buff87
    I love Deca... Makes my joints feel like I'm 18 again....
    My feelings exactly. I have never been as impressed with EQ as everyone else has.
    In fact the third time I did it, I started with it for three weeks, just so I could see if it worked (true story, I thought it was fake). I had never been able to prove to myself that it was helping when I stacked it with other components, I saw very little difference in gains, no more than I would (IMO) off of the other things I was using. But half of everyone else I know likes it, so hey that's just me.
    Also, I need to be continually oiled so I like the "Mecca of Deca ", the more I can squeeze in a cycle the better I feel. I have seldom ever ran without it.
    But if you guys want to send me some I'll run a re-evaluation test!!!

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    bump

hitmeoff is offline Associate Member
    Deca + EQ are a great great stack...the Test/Deca/EQ stack is THE BEST stack for PURE mass...add a lil dbol and you'll be VERY happy with the results. try it guys!

"Test/Deca/EQ stack is THE BEST stack for PURE mass"

I've got all of those inline (at one point or another) in my present cycle....But I'd hardly call that exact combo "Best." I'm not saying it's at the bottom of the list obviously, far from it, But:
    If "pure mass" is what your goal is, then why would Anadrol & Tren not be in there?
    Remember, were talking "pure mass" not "keepable gains" here. "Back in the Day" Anadrol or D-Bol/Primoteston/Deca /Parabolan was VERY popular! (Tren=Para pretty much)
    I'm running EQ this time around just to give it another chance, because I'm jeolous of everybody Ranting about it, when my only memories of it are "cutting characteristics"...."hard, and vascular". That and sore joints instead of soothing ones like w/ Dec.
    So, I'm gonna give it another go, but if it ..or should I say, if I don't respond to it well this time, it's out unless I'm cutting, not bulking, cuz that's all I can ever remember getting from it. I hope it's different this time around.

Bigboy123 is offline Senior Member
    I personally pick EQ over decca... Im runnin 600mgs a week right now of EQ and im on week three and cant wait for it to kick in...

David B. is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hitmeoff
    Deca + EQ are a great great stack...the Test/Deca/EQ stack is THE BEST stack for PURE mass...add a lil dbol and you'll be VERY happy with the results. try it guys!
    What doseages would you recommend? Like, for example, if one were doing 500-600mg/wk of test. enan. or cyp., how much deca and eq? I've seen some people suggest 500-400-300 test-deca-eq, or 500-400-400, or 500-300-400...

I'm wondering how one would decide, when stacking deca and eq, which one to do more of???

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information