View Poll Results: What do you Prefer Deca or Equipoise?

Voters
370. You may not vote on this poll
  • Deca

139 37.57%
  • Equipoise

231 62.43%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    hitmeoff is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by David B.
    What doseages would you recommend? Like, for example, if one were doing 500-600mg/wk of test. enan. or cyp., how much deca and eq? I've seen some people suggest 500-400-300 test-deca-eq, or 500-400-400, or 500-300-400...

I'm wondering how one would decide, when stacking deca and eq, which one to do more of???
    Well that really depends on where your at with each compound I think.

Last time I ran 1g of Test Enan along with 600mg each of EQ and Deca, I think I coulda gotten away with 750mg of Test and 600mg of each. Its really based on where your at with each drug. If your a newbie to deca or eq, start @ 400mg of each.

MachZ is offline Member
    I like Deca . No negative sides at all when I did 2 cycles of it and my joints never felt better.

I'll use deca for all my bulking cycles.

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by David B.
    What doseages would you recommend? Like, for example, if one were doing 500-600mg/wk of test. enan. or cyp., how much deca and eq? I've seen some people suggest 500-400-300 test-deca-eq, or 500-400-400, or 500-300-400...

I'm wondering how one would decide, when stacking deca and eq, which one to do more of???
    Keep your test doses alittle higher than the deca and eq. And as in the doses in general, start on the low end, and you can build from there in future cycles

jake2envy is offline New Member
    eqqqq is the ****tt deka dont make ur joints feel as good as eq and eq is faster to kick in and its better apitite on it is amazing the strenght is better then deka as well

LebaneseMuscle is offline Junior Member
    ****... i just got my deca qv300 and i gotta read this? eh, ill try it out and see what happens.

omen78 is offline Member
    Do you still get the gyno sides of Deca ? Say if you run Test and Nolva the whole time through ?

omen78 is offline Member

Sounds alot better...

Quote Originally Posted by LebaneseMuscle
    ****... i just got my deca qv300 and i gotta read this? eh, ill try it out and see what happens.
    It definately sounds lesk risky as far as irreversable sides.

Quote Originally Posted by jake2envy
    eqqqq is the ****tt deka dont make ur joints feel as good as eq and eq is faster to kick in and its better apitite on it is amazing the strenght is better then deka as well
    No Flame Bro, and everybody has different reactions to different gear, but EQ is doesn't do a thing for your joints, in fact, I hold very little water on EQ.
    Also, EQ is known for allowing you to be more vascular, and hard, and likes to run for long periods of time to see good results,...I have never had a quick "kick in" with EQ.
    This time around is by far my best experience with EQ to date, I've never been the Big EQ Fan in the past that most guys have, but I can tell you right now, the Deca has only been out of my system (for the most part) for about 2 weeks, and I've already started getting my reoccurring Shoulder Problem.
    Also, EQ (for me anyway) requires a lot of calories for good results, and I don't have near the apetite I did a few weeks ago when I was on the Deca.
    But hey, whatever works for you Bro is what you need to be doing.
    Personally, I wish I could combine the characteristics of the two, only without the sides of running the two together.

strongNlean is offline Junior Member
    how often do you have to inject EQ?

dIeSeL_225 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by strongNlean
    how often do you have to inject EQ?
    at least twice a week

EQ hands down

LilVito469 is offline Banned
    ok you guys say EQ will always make you hungry. but if your on a cycle isn't that good if it makes you hungry so you can get more calories and protein?

DF2003 is offline Banned Boofus

vote

eq for sure.

ItalianMuscle27 is offline Senior Member
    I agree with papapump, everyone is different and you all should try them both and see what works best for you. I used deca for about 3-4 years and didnt really care for it. I tried EQ, and till this day never looked backed. Awesome product..

X..

joevette is offline Banned
    As far as your joints and tendons go Deca increases collagen synthesis by 240% while eq increases it by 340%. So while your joints may not feel as good on eq as they do on deca, one would think that the eq would have at least, if not more, long lasting benefits. Deca may help the joints with the extra water retention, but once that is gone I would think the eq would would be slightly more effective in actually strengthening the joints and tendons. Any thoughts?

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    i just thoght id bump this for any new input on the two... im currently thinking about building my second cycle (despite only being 4 weeks into my first!!)
    test e 500mg/wk....
    and deca or Eq not sure...

neils_ten9 is offline New Member
    how much eq and winny depot should i take a week or do i need anything else to stack it with

scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PaPaPumP
    You know what I feel the final concensus (sp) is on this??

Try it and see for yourself. Trust me guys, I was asking these same questions when I started out, as everyone was. . .but you NEVER know how you are going to react without actually trying it. We can say "Ya, screw deca , makes you limp."
    Or we can say "EQ can't be used for cutting, it makes you too hungry to be effective".

Not all people get the "EQ hunger", nor does everyone get d-dick, or prog. sides.

My advice is pick one, go with it, if you like it...FANTASTIC! If not, you can always try the other.

gotta agree with papa pump on this one..... i frequently am corrected about using deca as a base ffor a cycle. but thats what works for me. i know some that do the same as myself and i know those that would disagree. im really not prone to those kinds of side affects and i've used 750mg/wk of deca alone for 12 weeks with winny tabs and consider it one of the badest cycles i've yet to experiment with

smokdogg14 is offline Junior Member
    i took deca and was impressed with the quick gains and stregth. Didnt get gyno or deca dick, but the water ret. was a little bit of a problem, i took an over the counter water weight reducer. I started eq a few weeks ago and i dont know if it the munchies or the eq, but im hungry as hell at night especially. I like the vasc. on eq, but otherwise i havent hit the meat of the cycle yet and im happy that im upping the does of the eq for the next few weeks. I just hope my hair doesnt fall out, cause i dont care how big i am, i look like a moron bald.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information