Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: LL Cool J

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB
    You don't know the basics of AAS if you think that is true.

JohnnyB
    What do you mean? Isnt it true that just a mild dose of test will help the body burn fat something like 14 times faster? I know that ultimately a good diet and cardio play a role in fat loss but couldnt you see where somebody with half ass training on gear could look the same as somebody who works harder without it? And you cant tell me no because many top amateurs and pros dont eat as clean as they'd like you to think, or train as hard as they say.

KrazeKat is offline New Member
    do people really care that much about famous people that this thread has gone on for so long?

grimnlock is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB
    Amen, that pic says it all about pitt.

GF I've seen LL twice he's not that big Bro, not big enough to be accused of juicing because of his size, doesn't mean he hasn't. Now D Boston has/had 21" arms, we're talking big there, LL has 16" arms 17" at best, but I doubt it.

JohnnyB

Exactly.... i did from 10" to 14.5" where i am right now naturally...

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Boston has some size, LL is average, you don't need gear for the LL or pitt look, but you do for the Boston look

JohnnyB

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by stayinstacked
    What do you mean? Isnt it true that just a mild dose of test will help the body burn fat something like 14 times faster? I know that ultimately a good diet and cardio play a role in fat loss but couldnt you see where somebody with half ass training on gear could look the same as somebody who works harder without it? And you cant tell me no because many top amateurs and pros dont eat as clean as they'd like you to think, or train as hard as they say.
    You question contradicts you previous statement.

Here' is is NO, they don't eat clean when they're bulking, check their diet when they're cutting and their training isn't half azz either or they wouldn't be a pros. You are trying to compare apples to oranges, LL or pitt to Ronnie or Arnold, please

JohnnyB

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information