Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Superhuman is offline Banned
    I've taken juice on the plane many times. I would put all the syringes in my toiletry bag mixed with all sorts of items like disposable razors and toothbrushes. They randomly search checked bags for every flight. You could be the lucky one that got your bag searched! I would put the viles in with the razors, etc. but I would put a "Vitamin B-12 Injectable" label on the viles or just take the labels off.

One time in a desparate situation I got a syringe (which is plastic), filled all 10ccs of my last vial up in it, took the needle off because it is metal but put the cap back on, and wedged it between my ass cheeks! they may pat you down and check your pockets, but they're not going to search there.

This makes me think of another idea... if you got your girl with you, then just stuff the vials (in a plastic water-tight bag) up her cooch!

Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member
    another smart thing to do if you are really paranoid is pull the labels and print up a new white avery type shipping/return address label and write " Model Finish 101-5 clear"..

lollipops is offline Associate Member
    I think its too risky and you should just mail them to yourself

thegodfather is offline Dulce bellum inexpertis
    Very good points, you know its juice, what need is there for it to be labeled as such. I think if you put it in your bag of toiletries and then check the bag, you will not have any issues. They're worried about you blowing up the plane, not anything else...

bitchtits is offline Associate Member

what?

Quote Originally Posted by Deezuhl
    seems like all of us who have done it and the guy above who has done it on weekly basis didnt get f$cked i repeat DIDNT get f$cked. also, i would not attempt to test the metal detector. the amount of attention youll have on you if that thing keeps beeping will be unreal after 9/11.. also, i think this guy is relocating not leaving for a weekend. if he was i would suggest you load up a couple syringes before and check the bag. even if caught it would never go down as possession that small amount.
    Think about it, risk jail for personal use of steriods ????
    If you get caught with trying to take steriods on board you are going to get F#CKED, you will go to jail. If the NSA finds needles in your bag you will get arressted. I don't think you guys are fully understanding the seriuosness of this situation. Anyway good luck
    ec
    Last edited by bitchtits; 09-28-2005 at 06:17 PM.

Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bitchtits
    Think about it, risk jail for personal use of steriods ????
    If you get caught with trying to take steriods on board you are going to get F#CKED, you will go to jail. If the NSA finds needles in your bag you will get arressted. I don't think you guys are fully understanding the seriuosness of this situation. Anyway good luck
    ec

someone on here got caught before with preloaded syringes and didnt get arrested. kind of like having a tiny amount of weed. you just get a notice to appear. also, carry on of syringes is illegal. not to check them. your not bringing them on board they are in the belly of the plane which means they are of no danger to anyone. you can even have nail clippers on board..

jsimon is offline Associate Member
    print you own insulin label and slap it on the vial.....lol

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information