wink182 is offline Associate Member

Discontinue use?

Hey gang, need your opinions. I have ran Tren for (today is day 40) a minute. I am running it alone so please dont flame that aspect. My problem is this, I have not noticed any significant gains for like 2 weeks. I feel my progress has leveled out. I am happy with results, however when a compound slows down it's magic do you pull the plug and start pct? I am considering pct instead of opening another finaplix -H cart. Any advice?

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    If you are not experiencing sides go ahead for 2 more weeks, you should be good for a full 8 wk cycle. Also, add some calories, gains require nutrients too. HPTA has got to be hammered though, I would def want an aggressive pct for this cycle, maybe include HCG for the next two weeks 'til you finish if you have it.

wink182 is offline Associate Member
    Thank you for the reply shortie. I eat alot, and had gained 7lbs in the first 3weeks. My libido was great for awhile and I swear I believe it was psychological. I did have probs maintaining an erection during intercourse for a week or so. I was reading all the posts I could about Tren only and felt like I HAD to exp. a drop in desire. I forgot about it after awhile and now get erections so tight I can't blink! lol. I don't know, I have had major sac shrinkage( not really an issue for me, married) makes the rest look larger in comparison. I have my pct in place and was going to stop tren for lack of gains. I take 100 mg ed I weigh 238 this morning My weight did not change much, but my body comp has though for the better. Thanks again shortie, anyone else ever pull the plug on a cycle when gains stop?

Thread Information