Quote Originally Posted by tough old man
What are your goals besides being a complete fool? Did you ever think of rresearching the use of anabolic steroids before your purchase of the D-bol. You like the bank robber that goes in without a disguise and thinks he's going to get away with it. Let me ask you a question. Do you think if you would have thought about it a little longer, you might have covered your mug so you would have had a better chance of getting away.

My pappa always told me to think before your react. I see you kids don't have that type of advice anymore. your parents are to busy out protesting every ffuucckkiinngg thing they can anymore. So I guess it's not your fault.

In a sick twisted way, I kinda agree with this post. lol.

As for the grapplers question, wow man, you MUST RESEARCH!!! You're gonna end up with a lot of problems if you don't. If you think I'm lying then go ahead and f*ck yourself up. Once you take a cycle, that's it, your natural test levels will never be the way they were before you juiced. Good luck newbie.

How many quesitons end up like this on the steroid questions board anyways? I mean every other post is, dbol first cycle, drinking winny and so on. A MODERATOR NEEDS TO MAKE THE SEARCH BUTTON IN LIKE A SIZE 80 FONT OR SOMETHING SO THESE PEOPLE SEE IT IS THERE!!!