Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Smiley619 is offline Member
    i know there are a lot of boards for roids. and most ppl post on several different boards but, how do you get "known" on the net?just from posting or what?

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Smiley619
    i know there are a lot of boards for roids. and most ppl post on several different boards but, how do you get "known" on the net?just from posting or what?
    this goes for mods and vets usuallly. if i were a source, i wouldn't sell too me simply because i have `1600posts. some people are greedy though and only think about the $, they don't give a shit.

Anabolic CEO is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by testosterona
    this goes for mods and vets usuallly. if i were a source, i wouldn't sell too me simply because i have `1600posts. some people are greedy though and only think about the $, they don't give a shit.
    I don't think its a matter of post because you can whore it up all day and everyday, and get 5 or 6gs and not talk about anything but what is in the Lounge, i think it should be on there rep, but then again, your right. They are "All about the Benjamins".

Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Smiley619

you get known by interacting with people on different boards.. its a real false sense of security because if the FBI wanted to they would have a guy on every board posting 10-15 times a day and wait 1 yr to start their sting operation. Everyone jumps on top of anyone asking for a source with under 10 posts and says they are a cop. remember guys we are not de****g with the stupid backwoods alabama cop.. this is federal. they bring down mafia they can bring down every source over time.

Thread Information