Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    bigger is offline Senior Member
    but if your dead seriuse do some reserch do the same drugs as men but samller doses, read in the profile section they are good. what ever you decide goodluck

santacruz05 is offline Associate Member
    This is another product of childhood resentless "teasing" till the victim develops a complex. Sad.

magnoliagirly is offline New Member
    Hello, I have the opposite problem, I have never used anything and I want to get leaner.....question is, can you use Clen without cytomel or does that basically cancel the effects?

santacruz05 is offline Associate Member
    Welcome to the board. I am looking for the same "magic" gear too magno

lol...and lol... this is a funny thread...
    Mag......girly i use taurin with clen and havent felt any sides but what ive heard cytomel is a good choise to run with clen

I am a southern lady, thus the Magnoliagirly....but I cannot seem to find anything on tapering dosages for wt? How much taurine? And has anyone ever purchased this off the internet? I have guys at the gym that can get it but is it any "safer" online?

AR got some 2 tab/ed or 4 whatever you wont die thats for sure, safe is anything safe to order but i dont thinkits illigal or somthing like that maby here in sweden but every thing is illigal here so **** sweden

i think we stole her thread she might kill us"whispers" she is a big lady...lol J/K

you are funny, I do not think she will kill us, I like her sassy attitude......I would try something more drastic like winny but I am terrified I will end up looking like bev francis

Quote Originally Posted by magnoliagirly
    you are funny, I do not think she will kill us, I like her sassy attitude......I would try something more drastic like winny but I am terrified I will end up looking like bev francis
    haha thx, well i dont have mutch knowlage about gilrs and roids. only thing i know is that my ex-girl did response werry good at clen , also what ive read and heard from friends that anavar at low dosege like 10mg/ed isegnuff for girls/ladys. 2*5mg/ed that is. but when it comes to winny I have no cle but i cant imagen that it can be good for your body, anavar has simular effect so if i were you and roid is an option i would go by anavar instead of winny..please excuse my crappy english...lol

SHOCKER2 is offline Junior Member
    Last edited by SHOCKER2; 09-26-2007 at 04:26 PM.

lol and she wanna get bigger shes probably bigger then I am lol wtf i got my as kicktr by a girl...nooooo well this stays between us right lol.. well i think its upp to her

Skinsfan is offline New Member
    I just saw king kong..........is that big enough?? He was huge and had big breasts?

ranran is offline Junior Member
    [QUOTE=SHOCKER2]SteelGirl profile:

Trainer
    Height:
    6'4"
    Weight:
    230lbs
    Body Fat %:
    15%
    Training Experience:
    3 years
    Bodybuilding Knowledge:
    pretty good

Wow...no thank you!

i think king kong abused HGH and alot more steroids , i wounder how is cycles looks like! i m in love with his arms fluffy and hard at the same time lol

MorganKane is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SteelGirl
    I know it isn't that easy, but imagine if I can do it, have muscles like him and have breasts that make my muscles look small AND on top of it be over 7 feet tall!!! Now would that be awesome or what??!!
    No that would be disturbing for a women.

You cant be HUGE and still look like a women.

IMHO..

yooo is offline Associate Member
    lol this thread is hilarious

little-one is offline Associate Member
    I know it isn't that easy, but imagine if I can do it, have muscles like him and have breasts that make my muscles look small AND on top of it be over 7 feet tall!!! Now would that be awesome or what??!!
    This is some funny shit right there.
    You actually think steroids are going to make you grow taller??

well, isnt she really somthing i think im in love ...lets get marrid..lol

SteelGirl is offline Junior Member
    Magnolia, so you like my attitude hun?? Well Pm me so we can talk.

No you don't want to piss me off and little one the steroids have already made me grow taller!!

Morgan, I think you are afraid of a woman that is stronger, taller and more muscular!!

k_dogg is offline Associate Member
    my god. this is not a woman... its a bohemoth! keep it in the circus lol
    this has got to be a joke. when exactly were you 5'3'' and overwieght? cause dam if you expect to be 7 feet (another 9 inch's) you must still be going through puberty??? and one hell of a puberty. and i know women can get large but your story and desires are a little flawed. so that makes no sense. this is a rediculous string of msg's.
    i cant believe you bro's are taking it seriously lol
    this has got to be a joke. we should not be giving advice to this 'person'... we should be poking it with a stick.

Quote Originally Posted by k_dogg
    my god. this is not a woman... its a bohemoth! keep it in the circus lol
    this has got to be a joke. when exactly were you 5'3'' and overwieght? cause dam if you expect to be 7 feet (another 9 inch's) you must still be going through puberty??? and one hell of a puberty. and i know women can get large but your story and desires are a little flawed. so that makes no sense. this is a rediculous string of msg's.
    i cant believe you bro's are taking it seriously lol
    this has got to be a joke. we should not be giving advice to this 'person'... we should be poking it with a stick.

Not funny!!! I am real and it was about 5 years ago that I was 5'3" tall. I was 18 at the time, now I am 23. Yes I may be a freak, but do I care what ANYONE thinks??? NO!!!! You see as I grow taller, stronger, more muscular, my alter ego comes out more and more!!! NO ONE knows the real me on the inside yet!!

Not funny!!! I am real and it was about 5 years ago that I was 5'3" tall. I was 18 at the time, now I am 23. Yes I may be a freak, but do I care what ANYONE thinks??? NO!!!! You see as I grow taller, stronger, more muscular, my alter ego comes out more and more!!! NO ONE knows the real me on the inside yet!!
    whateva!!!.lol i dissagre K dogg is werry funny i almost died when i read his post.hahhapok it with a stick, but hey, we dont go personal here right, i know exactly what you rtalking about being owerwheight and all. yeah keep it real.

by any chance is there a steroid that makes me smaller im 182cm or somthing like that but i wannabe like 160cm small tiny lee preist guy lol

send me a pic so i can se my future wife lol, and were did that other lady go i like her. SG say hi from me plez

Quote Originally Posted by bigger
    whateva!!!.lol i dissagre K dogg is werry funny i almost died when i read his post.hahhapok it with a stick, but hey, we dont go personal here right, i know exactly what you rtalking about being owerwheight and all. yeah keep it real.

by any chance is there a steroid that makes me smaller im 182cm or somthing like that but i wannabe like 160cm small tiny lee preist guy lol

send me a pic so i can se my future wife lol, and were did that other lady go i like her. SG say hi from me plez
    So a woman the size that I want to get wouldn't bother you Bigger?? You being serious or joking??

no it dosent bother me, imo pple will be able to look how they want, size collor etc (mical jackson is not an optin i hate him lol.) im not joking i like muscular womman thats for sure, just as long a woman dosent look like a man i her face im happy, i may be enuff that i got a beard(if i like) lol, so what im trying to tell you with my crapy english, when you get to that size i hope you will be happy, dont use to mutch test deca cuz that would make you grow a dick (not sexy but litle kinky) wich i like anyway, and your face will sure be mor manly, but as long as you happy im happy for you, good luck................man this feels like im hittig on you guy dont flame me ok.lol

no it dosent bother me, imo pple will be able to look how they want, size collor etc (mical jackson is not an optin i hate him lol.) im not joking i like muscular womman thats for sure, just as long a woman dosent look like a man i her face im happy, i may be enuff that i got a beard(if i like) lol, so what im trying to tell you with my crapy english, when you get to that size i hope you will be happy, dont use to mutch test deca cuz that would make you grow a dick (not sexy but litle kinky) wich i like anyway, and your face will sure be mor manly, but as long as you happy im happy for you, good luck................man this feels like im hittig on you guy dont flame me ok.lol

Thank you for the kind words Bigger!! I will be very happy when I reach my potential. I have to do some research on what combinations I will use to get there. I don't want it to take me years just hopefully months. I already have a boyfriend and he is getting scared of the way I am talking I want to be. He is afraid he will never have any say so over anything, which he won't!! Everything will be MY way!!

Way to go girl, your the boss...haha i like that, I eny your boyfrien we dont got big ladys in sweden well afew but the comes from russia or somthing and they sure looks like men , but prommise me that when you reach you size post some pice a wanna se how that looks like on a woman pleaz pleaz. hehe btw how old r you. i know i know you dont ask a lady how old se is but i allready know your wheight.

Way to go girl, your the boss...haha i like that, I eny your boyfrien we dont got big ladys in sweden well afew but the comes from russia or somthing and they sure looks like men , but prommise me that when you reach you size post some pice a wanna se how that looks like on a woman pleaz pleaz. hehe btw how old r you. i know i know you dont ask a lady how old se is but i allready know your wheight.

I am 23 years old hun or should I call you my servant?? You see my boyfriend doesn't like the way my attitude is changing and he doesn't want me bigger BUT he can't stop me. He also knows that once I reach my goal that men AND women will be after me and he will have to share me!! Yes I said SHARE me!!!

hm sound like he isnt werry happy, well im willing of be you servant im my case i will call my self sexslave...lol one ticket to da USa, na i think his a bit afraid of changes, buy common i hear for ya. is he any big? or is he samller than you?

well must be going, got to go to the gym be big and all that shit, take kare girl, hope to speek with you agin lol
    nice knowing you

hm sound like he isnt werry happy, well im willing of be you servant im my case i will call my self sexslave...lol one ticket to da USa, na i think his a bit afraid of changes, buy common i hear for ya. is he any big? or is he samller than you?

He is bigger than me at the moment, BUT that won't last long. He won't like it when I look down on him and make him call me MISTRESS!!

elitetky is offline Associate Member
    steelgirl wow u r a freak and i like it , i would train with u if i have the chance hmm why dont u look around here and see what the guys posted for their cycles ? whats ur status like ?

Quote Originally Posted by elitetky
    steelgirl wow u r a freak and i like it , i would train with u if i have the chance hmm why dont u look around here and see what the guys posted for their cycles ? whats ur status like ?

What do you mean what is my status like?? So you like the fact that I want to get HUGE??!!

juicy_brucy is offline Ripped, not bulky
    LOL, Chyna will look tiny when I am done!!!
    well, you may need some trenbalone acetate, and some test suspension to beat that physique.
    China is bigger than me.

Quote Originally Posted by juicy_brucy
    well, you may need some trenbalone acetate, and some test suspension to beat that physique.
    China is bigger than me.

If she is bigger than you, then I will make you look small!!!

Someone told me yesterday that if I go through with what I want as far as growing taller and stronger that I will scare everyone away!! What do you think?? Your honest opinion!!

USN DV is offline Associate Member
    I think you can't grow any taller, your bones have already fused together.
    you could wear heels...

USN DV

Quote Originally Posted by USN DV
    I think you can't grow any taller, your bones have already fused together.
    you could wear heels...

USN DV

Obviously you haven't read all my posts. I have grown from 5'3" to 6'4" in the past five years and with only using 4 cycles. If I increase that I don't know how big I will get but I want to see!!!

Vegas67 is offline Member
    Not buying this

USN DV is offline Associate Member
    I haven't read all the post but I did notice the hieght change. but your 23 now, I think you done. I know they can give var to assist in vertical grow in people of short stature.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information