Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    PRAMANIS is offline Junior Member
    Just to add food for thought I was off cycle for 3 months before surgery. I wanted to add some information that I used to inform my smoking hot breast surgeon (It was nice having her play with my nipples by the way) on how my gyno developed so in case my insurance company gave me any crap about paying for the procedure. I used Methyl-1 Test from IDS before they made it illegal and the lumps have been there ever since. Surgery was a piece of cake in and out within 2 hours and took it easy for a couple of days. Lucky for me I have no scar at all and my nipples are not inverted in any way. If anyone needs a reference to her office in Philadelphia Pa just PM me.

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellmask
    Yeah I've read it.
    You said you benched 21 days after surgery, not 2 weeks like you said here... thats almost a month, and to early still. Sometimes you forget the exact numbers of stuff that happened awhile ago....
    I've had the surgery.
    Under Oral turinabol hooker tells about how it would take more time to stop the bleeding of cuts while on tbol, because of blood not being able to clott as it normally would. I'm pretty sure deca does the same thing, and so does other steroids.
    like I said it was last april,so I was off by 7 days....whatever.

as far as blood clotting,without any studies to show I would have to say its all speculation..not that its not possabley true.you just cant go around stateing it as "FACT"....CAPICE?

Vertex is offline Junior Member
    hopefully my insurance will cover the surgery too i have yet to see a surgeon

Vertex is offline Junior Member
    Letro is coming in the mail for me, so for my cycle, what should I do about using letro and b6, should i use letro for the entire cycle then come off the letro slowly and use nolva while coming off to prevent estrogen rebound? someone please explain in detail exactly what i should do, given my situation

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information