Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by speedtraining
    yeah make your own thread..alot of jackers around here. btw goose the ab's look solid can you show some full body pics?
    Nude? hmmmm

Sharky72 is offline Associate Member
    Gents thanks for all the input on this post!! I've decided to end my 6 yr (6 cycles) love affair with test due to the negative sides I'm experiencing as Im getting older. Until now I never put much thought into a Primo/ Var cycle, but after reading up on some of your experiences, I think there may still be some hope for me,Lol.. Thanks again

There's always hair-plugs?

speedtraining is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by IBdmfkr
    Nude? hmmmm
    I'd prefer a man thong.

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    How does primos "drying" you out effects compare to tren ? goose?

Primo didn't dry me out at 1g/wk. It seems to add a hardness to my muscle that I've never seen, whereas Tren promoted more lean muscle growth. Hard to explain, you'd have to run both to see what I mean.

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    Quote Originally Posted by IBdmfkr
    Primo didn't dry me out at 1g/wk. It seems to add a hardness to my muscle that I've never seen, whereas Tren promoted more lean muscle growth. Hard to explain, you'd have to run both to see what I mean.
    Ah, i see. Thanks bro. I don't think i could afford to run 1g a week. I haven't used either yet.

Very expensive compound, I'd stick to Tren anyday simply because of cost to gain ratio. If you ever have the money to burn it is a great drug though.

Rocky IV is offline Member
    I HAD TO BRING THIS THREAD BACK,,LONG LIVE PRIMO!!

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    Ime on 3200mgs Primo ew now, and I am defently seeing lean muscle grow at this dose. The gains are really good actually...

Testostack is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FranKieC
    If you win Euro millions will you grab a few extra for me
    Good idea, for me too,

ant_8u is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by vitor
    Ime on 3200mgs Primo ew now, and I am defently seeing lean muscle grow at this dose. The gains are really good actually...
    Good work soldier!

Testostack is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by goose4
    swifto I saw you in the window of cheetah`s gym the other day,top floor cardio Workout,still looks a crap room,the Basement is cool tho.
    I put my hand upon my injection and pump primo into my blood stream.Jay made a good post,I don`t look for mass,I look for quality muscle to improve performance,which means it`s perfect for my goals.
    I have found that primo make`s my physique crisp and carved in appearance in a way that no other drug can.For me it`s the best piece of arse and pussy you will get, It's the icing on the cake, so to speak. And while there are other drugs that can make you hard, Primo do it by drying the body out nicely without robbing the muscles of fullness,hence, I have found the combination with Halo to be Incredible,as halo hardens the Muscle for my desired effect.I`m in week two of a cutting cycle with primo the Effects... A drug that delivers everything it promises and more, Primo mild, but they pack a very specific punch. Remember, not every drug is supposed to be a "powerhouse" of mass and strength gains. Ever heard the expression, "It's the quiet ones that no one ever suspects"? That's the epitome of Primo ... no one ever suspects it will do quite the job it does,and then out of nowhere the amazement comes,I give this drug a 10 out of 10.No fcuk make that 11,fool. Final smack of primobolan ... Some say that Primo are equal to Anavar in their ability to harden up the physique and make it appear athletic at its best, but I think Primo is better and I always have. The cool thing about it, unlike most other steroids , is the fact that it is still very effective on a low calorie diet. And, in fact, it works best with the high protein, moderate fat, low starch diet that is so popular today,hence, my logic in running high doses of Var,as it decreases appetite and is very hard to drill calorie`s,When I run 100mgs+ doses of Var it has to be with primo.
    Most AAS when used in back to back cycles,disappoints in it`s performance,Primo is one of the few AAS I have found that will behave well in Successive cycles,like an Expensive prostitute,turbo performance 24/7.
    Eat Sushi and broccoli and you'll be hard as a rock on this drug, dare I say, even on its own! .
    My girlfriend took this picture Yesterday,shows you how it carves your body.

goose4..
    Damn!! i'm not gay nor an "abs fan" but i gotta say i tip you my hat!

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    this is my first run with primo, 1g/wk, and its damn impressive. Im also running it with prop 75mg/day and var 80mg/day, which I have ran several times before, but the results Im getting by adding in the primo are amazing!! My muscles are full and hard, increased vascularity too..i seem to be getting compliments on a daily basis too....im a big fan of this stack with primo..it may be the only stack i do from now on..

goose is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by longhorn814
    this is my first run with primo, 1g/wk, and its damn impressive. Im also running it with prop 75mg/day and var 80mg/day, which I have ran several times before, but the results Im getting by adding in the primo are amazing!! My muscles are full and hard, increased vascularity too..i seem to be getting compliments on a daily basis too....im a big fan of this stack with primo..it may be the only stack i do from now on..

Your a smart guy...Primo is the best....the yanks dont get it...

primo rocks..as long as its legit!!

Forgot to add, primo causes hot chicks to hit on you with cheesey pick up lines too!! I was out last sunday with group of friends, when this hottie with a nice rack comes up to me and asks "do you need any tape?"..and I said why? Her response was "cause your ripped!" Never heard that one before, but laughed my ass off
    Last edited by longhorn814; 04-06-2006 at 10:37 AM.

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by goose4
    Your a smart guy...Primo is the best....the yanks dont get it...
    What is there to get?You really think Primo will give you a champion physique?You gotta be fvkin kidding me bro...I train around quite a few active and retired high level competitors and NONE..I repeat NONE have ever credited Primo as to bringing thier physique to champion levels.
    Just because you happen to like the fvkin drug please don't make it out to be some anabolic agent you can't do without.I,myself am currently 228 at 7% BF standing 5' 8" and NEVER used Primo NOR would I ever.Does that mean I'll never have the high level physique I'm seeking?I highly fvkin doubt it.Test/rIGF-1/HGH gets you the physique,not some faggot ass drug like Primo...Rant over..for now anyway........

~Pinnacle~

funkdoc911 is offline Junior Member
    Hey Hell,

I have used primos for my 1st cycle i saw solid gains and very little sides, i recommend you take it with something else , as for dosage i shot a amp every other day. Also be careful as this drug is counterfeited in europe , and the real thing is very expensive.

Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    What is there to get?You really think Primo will give you a champion physique?You gotta be fvkin kidding me bro...I train around quite a few active and retired high level competitors and NONE..I repeat NONE have ever credited Primo as to bringing thier physique to champion levels.
    Just because you happen to like the fvkin drug please don't make it out to be some anabolic agent you can't do without.I,myself am currently 228 at 7% BF standing 5' 8" and NEVER used Primo NOR would I ever.Does that mean I'll never have the high level physique I'm seeking?I highly fvkin doubt it.Test/rIGF-1/HGH gets you the physique,not some faggot ass drug like Primo...Rant over..for now anyway........

~Pinnacle~
    to each their own Pinn! You might be right in that aspect that primo might not give you a champion physique, but then again, not every body wants to be a competitor. Its all dependant on people's individual goals. Then again, Im glad you dont use primo, with your kah-ray-zee cycles, you'd probably dry the market up of it in no time!!! LOL

Lmao! This should get interesting. Popcorn anyone?
    -B D
    DO NOT ASK FOR A SOURCE, NONE SHALL BE GIVEN.
    -NO SOURCE CHECKS!-

[email protected]
    If asking cycle advice Post up Stats/previous cycle experience/goals!

If asking diet advice Post Stats/current diet/goals!

“Your desire to change must be greater than your desire to stay the same.”

I B D
    AR VET

LX-1 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Defconx3
    You should homebrew it, it would be a fraction of UGL costs.
    just make your own...dirt cheap.

Quote Originally Posted by longhorn814
    to each their own Pinn! You might be right in that aspect that primo might not give you a champion physique, but then again, not every body wants to be a competitor. Its all dependant on people's individual goals. Then again, Im glad you dont use primo, with your kah-ray-zee cycles, you'd probably dry the market up of it in no time!!! LOL
    I totally agree my friend ..BUT I'm getting tired of these fvkin guys making Primo out to be some god forsaken drug that you can't live without.That's my point totally.True,not everyone want to compete(like I do) but you don't see me pushing drugs down ppl's throat on this board do you?I think it's some kind of experiment to see how many suckers these guys can sway into using the fvkin shit fvkin drug.It's one thing to give your personal experinece but to continually tout this drug every chance they get makes me fvkin wonder.See my point bro?and just as tese fvks continue thiewr crusade with Primo I'll continue mine against it til they stopping pushing the shit like candy on this board.

~Pinnacle~

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    In the words of the great BDTR: "Wanna gimme Primo? Fine, I'll empty it down the toilet and put my test in the bottle"

LX-1 is offline Banned

~Pinnacle~
    lol!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by LX-1
    just make your own...dirt cheap.
    If running a gram or two/wk it can still get expensive even if you're buying it raw and running it with other compounds.
    You could easily spend 3-500$ for a cycle of it.
    -B D
    DO NOT ASK FOR A SOURCE, NONE SHALL BE GIVEN.
    -NO SOURCE CHECKS!-

[email protected]
    If asking cycle advice Post up Stats/previous cycle experience/goals!

If asking diet advice Post Stats/current diet/goals!

“Your desire to change must be greater than your desire to stay the same.”

I B D
    AR VET

I totally agree my friend ..BUT I'm getting tired of these fvkin guys making Primo out to be some god forsaken drug that you can't live without.That's my point totally.True,not everyone want to compete(like I do) but you don't see me pushing drugs down ppl's throat on this board do you?I think it's some kind of experiment to see how many suckers these guys can sway into using the fvkin shit fvkin drug.It's one thing to give your personal experinece but to continually tout this drug every chance they get makes me fvkin wonder.See my point bro?and just as tese fvks continue thiewr crusade with Primo I'll continue mine against it til they stopping pushing the shit like candy on this board.

~Pinnacle~
    I somewhat agree Pinn. The minute a drug becomes obsecure it becomes some kind of super drug. IMHO I would never buy primo, not when there's tren still for sale. If is were cheaper i would give it a shot tho.

I made this thread awhile back it seems. HA forgot all about it.

I decided not to do it by the way. To much $ and to see results you have to run VERY high dosages which I think is kinda pointless. I've heard the good and the bad, but It doesn't appeal to me anymore.

Pinnacle you need to lower your dosages.....gettin all keyboard happy, puts a tear in my eye.

~Pinnacle~
    well put Pinn..i agree there are a lot of people out there that push primo like its the best thing since sliced bread. I just posted my experience with it. This is my first time with it and it seems the results are pretty good so far. Will I push it down people's throats like some junkie crack dealer? No, I dont care if people take it or not

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    With all the different compounds around i feel you have to try them all and see if they produce the gains what your looking for, everybody reacts differently and if primo works for you thats fine, its all down to if it works for you or not.

Ive had some decent gains with primo and i would run it again without doubt, for me it has to be run at a high dose to produce what am looking for.

every drug is a wonder drug if it produces what you want

Any Noobs reading this need to learn about Primo?! Click my Ananbolic Steroids banner and buy the book! Time is running out! Buy! Buy! Buy! Now! Now! Now!

Quote Originally Posted by Hellmask
    Pinnacle you need to lower your dosages.....gettin all keyboard happy, puts a tear in my eye.
    I'm not on cycle bro.I've been clean for 6 weeks now(or as clean as I can be).I'm just sick and fvkin tired of a few certain ppl pushing this drug every chance they get.Probably because the fvks don't have any experinece with real MAN's drugs.So they have no choice but to speak about candy ass Primo.

MY CRUSADE WILL NOT END!!!!!!!!

NEXT

~Pinnacle~

I'm not on cycle bro.I've been clean for 6 weeks now(or as clean as I can be).I'm just sick and fvkin tired of a few certain ppl pushing this drug every chance they get.Probably because the fvks don't have any experinece with real MAN's drugs.So they have no choice but to speak about candy ass Primo.

NEXT

~Pinnacle~

Primo is old news , ANAVAR IS THE KING OF ALL AAS!

LX-1 is offline Banned

NEXT

~Pinnacle~
    i love this stuff.

Pinn where the fvck have u been?

Quote Originally Posted by anabolicvenom
    Pinn where the fvck have u been?
    Sitting in the shadows waiting to snuff any Primo using faggot punk that posts about it.That's where I'm at.......and that's where I'll be

Seriously bro.I have several clients real close to comp dates plus myself.So my time is really limited.

~Pinnacle~

i c, well its good 2 c u back!

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    The reasen why Primo is an attractive drug for many is the lack of side-effects and ability to keep the gains you make on it.

Ive found Primo to be very dose-dependent. At 3-4 grams ew, I think few people would be dissepointed with it. I think Primo is better than deca and eq simply because it can be used in much higher dosages, without getting diminnishing returns, which ive found the two other do after a spesific dosage.

If muscle grow was the only goal, I would defently use Trenbolone instead, though.

Different goals for different people...

Quote Originally Posted by anabolicvenom
    i c, well its good 2 c u back!
    Thanks..I gotta run.Glad I could stop by and give you guys some entertainment.Was fun...later

~Pinnacle~

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Sitting in the shadows waiting to snuff any Primo using faggot punk that posts about it.That's where I'm at.......and that's where I'll be

Seriously bro.I have several clients real close to comp dates plus myself.So my time is really limited.

~Pinnacle~
    Ive missed your comments pinn

Rocky IV is offline Member
    Primo will react totaly different with everyone some wil retain it very well while other bodybuilders who have been using many heavy androgens for a while obviously wont feel the punch it gives to the people on this bourd that stick to hardners. thats y i think cirtain people get it and the other ones dont its all about how you personally retain it and your goals as well.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information