-Jaybird- is offline New Member

Thumbs up First cycle - looking for advice!

Hey I'm about to start my first cycle soon. I've been researching for about 2-3 months and I think I am ready to begin but I wanted to get some input from more experienced people first, if anyone has some input I'd appreciate it greatly.

I'm 21 years old - 5'9 at 160 lbs. It seems I'm naturally built bigger than most that are my height. I'm definitely not a toothpick my neck being 15" and my chest a solid 40"; however I don’t appear to be 'very' muscular. I've had measurements around those since high school. I'm starting to get very serious about training, I now work out everyday with 30-45 minutes of cardio when I get up in the morning, and 1-2 hours at the gym every night where I weight train different muscle groups for each day. My diet is around 2500 calories 220-240 grams of protein and 140-160 grams of carbs a day. My supplementation consists of Nitro-tech protein twice a day, Cell-tech creatine twice a day, aminos, multivitamin and E/C/A for cutting (had to do a lot of that recently ) I've had some good gains off my dieting and my new gym schedule but I'm wanting to kick it into high gear.

Anyway my first cycle will be D-Bol only and will look like this

D-Bol
    Week 1 - 20mg a day
    Week 2 - 30mg a day
    Week 3 - 20mg a day
    Week 4 - 10mg a day

I'm not expecting phenomenal gains off this cycle, but I'm cool with that. It’s more to see how my body will react to these types of drugs and then decide if I want to take the next step. If all goes well, I'll start cycle two with deca , which looks like this.

Deca Durabolin + D-Bol
    Week 1 - 200mg Deca - 25mg D-Bol(daily)
    Week 2 - 200mg Deca - 30mg D-Bol(daily)
    Week 3 - 200mg Deca - 30mg D-Bol(daily)
    Week 4 - 200mg Deca - 30mg D-Bol(daily)
    Week 5 - 200mg Deca - 30mg D-Bol(daily)
    Week 6 - 200mg Deca - 30mg D-Bol(daily)
    Week 7 - 200mg Deca - 30mg D-Bol(daily)
    Week 8 - 200mg Deca - 25mg D-Bol(daily)
    Week 9 - Clomid once a day for 10 days

What do you guys think? Should I do more research, or is this good? Will I have to change my diet?

I know I need to do more research on suppliers cause where I'm getting my stuff now costs a crapload

Thanks guys, any tips or comments you can give me would be awesome.

-JR

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    What I think is you need to learn a bit more bro. Thats is not a good cycle. And at your weight and what you describe as you calory intake, I think you can get a lot more mass naturally than by using juice.

If I was you I would up the calories to 3500 a day at least, It also looks like you are overtraining. You want to lay out your diet and workout routine here for us to have a look at.

You might want to have a read through this as well http://67.18.108.244//showthread.php...hlight=starter

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    This is def not a good cycle and it looks like you need to do a lot more reading before starting.

Way too long on the D-bol. Also why are you ramping your dosages? The only thing that is good for is uneven blood levels that will cause your more sides. Also there's no test in the cycle and you were running deca without it. This will cause deca dick...... not something you want.

For your first cycle Test and D-bol will do just fine or better just test.

1 - 4 D-bol 35mg ED
    1 - 12 Enan 500mg /wk
    1 - 14 L-dex .25mg ED
    1 - 14 Nolva 10mg ED

Start PCT 14 days after last Enan inj

Day 1 - 30 100mg Clomid / 20mg Nolva / .25mg L-dex

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    1 - 4 D-bol 35mg ED
    1 - 12 Enan 500mg /wk
    1 - 14 L-dex .25mg ED
    1 - 14 Nolva 10mg ED

Start PCT 14 days after last Enan inj

Day 1 - 30 100mg Clomid / 20mg Nolva / .25mg L-dex
    There you have it........

-Jaybird- is offline New Member
    Thanks guys... I feel retarded but I'm glad I asked, I'll do alot more research and I'll alter my diet first. The cycles I posted were recommended to me by some friends, appearently they're clueless... Anyway I'll do all my research here from now on, thanks guys I'm going to hold off on taking anything and research this site more.

-JR

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by -Jaybird-
    Thanks guys... I feel retarded but I'm glad I asked, I'll do alot more research and I'll alter my diet first. The cycles I posted were recommended to me by some friends, appearently they're clueless... Anyway I'll do all my research here from now on, thanks guys I'm going to hold off on taking anything and research this site more.

-JR
    That would be best. This way you know what you're doing. Because just like your buddies told you this was a good cycle so could someone on here. So you need to know what's going on....... this is your body

goalseeker is offline Anabolic Member
    Id wait a year or so bro...

Thread Information