Thread: All Oral Cycle

New Juice is offline Associate Member

All Oral Cycle

Ok so my roommate found out that I could get my hands on juice somehow and his eyes lit up, he now wants to do a cycle. He's one of those kids that don't know anything about it, kind of arogant, but he wants to do it. I told him to research and learn about everything, types, sides, effects, ect...but he just wants them and dosen't care. Well I keep spilling my knowledge to him about everything, and pretty much tell him it's ridiculous to take sauce if you aren't educated.

But anyways...so I was goinng to get him a cycle of test e and put him on 500mg/week 12 weeks...he dosen't like neddles...he want's an all oral cycle! I preach against orals to everybody i don't know i just have a bad stigma with them...but once again he dosen't care...I don't know my stuff on orals as well as everything else out there because I never am bothering with that stuff...i'm been researching a little lately though...

What do you think would be a good all oral first cycle...I seriously doubt I'm going to get this for him but just is case I want to see what it would look like.

Thanks for the help

beezlebubb666 is offline Associate Member
    man tell him that if he isnt man enough to bump the pin then he shouldnt be using aas...

hollaatyoboy is offline Associate Member
    every one on this board will tell u their is no point in doing an all oral cycle

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    If he is arrogant and doesn't care then screw it... let him find out the hard way....I don't waste my time on those types of people...

i know man I feel the same way...actually i love pins, gives me a high just the pinch is invigoranting. but if this kid wants to do juice is there any way he can do an all oral cycle...I'm trying to influence him to stick but he says he's worried about them for satitary reasons...i've stuck prob 100 times and no problems...i guess some people just have a prob with needles

ward065 is offline Member
    oral cycles are bad i think for 2 reasons- first running dose for too long can = liver damage.

Secondly at least in my experience after 4-5 weeks orals begin to lose their effectiveness......if you are running injectables........this is when they kick in, and you can push forward with new strength and mass gains

The truth is if u want to juice you really have to do injections. It is not painful after a few shots at all, and actually you may start looking forward to them!! If you are doing oral only cycles, most gains will be lost after. The goal for many of us is to keep getting bigger after each cycle (not fatter) and then add more mass during the next cycle etc

and regarding sanitary reasons- simple to solve, use a new needle AND syringe EACH time
    Last edited by ward065; 02-05-2006 at 07:32 PM.

Baseballlifter is offline Junior Member
    right now I am on dbol /winstrol cycle (getting prop within this next week though). I see many members on here though talking about their tbol/anavar cycles that they say work very well.

i love needles...just pumps me up! I'm not giving this kid orals...first they are unsafe and second they suck!

BigBouncer is offline New Member
    thanks
    Last edited by BigBouncer; 02-05-2006 at 08:02 PM.

ward065 is offline Member
    big bouncer, you are not allowed to ask that question here. If i were you i would delete that post.

doublefister is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBouncer
    Could you guys tell me where i could get my hands on 10 shots of deca and 20 shots of test for about 250-300 dollars

Try WalMart

BigBouncer is offline New Member
    doublefister erase that for me

Myka is offline Made Of Sugar
    I think I might try to go to a walmart pharm and ask for some stuff...just to see what the old lady says...haha...

beezlebubb666 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NewKid
    I think I might try to go to a walmart pharm and ask for some stuff...just to see what the old lady says...haha...
    let me know how that turned out lmao

Thread Information