Ok so my roommate found out that I could get my hands on juice somehow and his eyes lit up, he now wants to do a cycle. He's one of those kids that don't know anything about it, kind of arogant, but he wants to do it. I told him to research and learn about everything, types, sides, effects, ect...but he just wants them and dosen't care. Well I keep spilling my knowledge to him about everything, and pretty much tell him it's ridiculous to take sauce if you aren't educated.

But anyways...so I was goinng to get him a cycle of test e and put him on 500mg/week 12 weeks...he dosen't like neddles...he want's an all oral cycle! I preach against orals to everybody i don't know i just have a bad stigma with them...but once again he dosen't care...I don't know my stuff on orals as well as everything else out there because I never am bothering with that stuff...i'm been researching a little lately though...

What do you think would be a good all oral first cycle...I seriously doubt I'm going to get this for him but just is case I want to see what it would look like.

Thanks for the help