Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by New Juice
    hey man you are kind of small right? you don't have the 20 inch arms yet. thats ok you don't need them when you start that's why you take steroids , so you can be huge but your first cycle would probally be a lot better if it looked like this

1-12 deca 600mg/week
    1-10 tren 200mg/day
    Anadrol whenever you feel the need
    and thow in some clen the weeks that you are going to the beach

your pct just make sure you drink a lot of water, and protien

you don't need to listen to all these guys on the board...what do they know?

What a fool!

FromTheWimbo is offline New Member
    yeah! we finally have one one the party boys side lol

hulkzer is offline Associate Member
    hey man you are kind of small right? you don't have the 20 inch arms yet. thats ok you don't need them when you start that's why you take steroids , so you can be huge but your first cycle would probally be a lot better if it looked like this

1-12 deca 600mg/week
    1-10 tren 200mg/day

you should be fine if your girl doesn't mind you having to were a strapon.

stuball is offline Banned
    I cant believe howdy doody gets laid 3 times a week !!!!!!!

Auto54 is offline Member
    OK before this thread gets closed I've gotta say two things for the record...

1) About my "support" given to this kid... I WAS JOKING! Go back and ready my "cycle" post and you'll get it.

2) I honestly think this "kid" is fake... I believe some vet is playing a prank (and a good one). However, worries me a bit where he got those pics! HAA!

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member

1-12 deca 600mg/week
    1-10 tren 200mg/day

*wipes the sarcasm from his fingers*

Great post!

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    BWAHAHHAHHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just saw this tonight!!!!

BWAHAHHAHAHAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great joke man, great joke!!!!! It's obvious you aren't serious, or you are one of THE MOST deranged human beings currently walking the face of the earth.

~SC~

Quote Originally Posted by Newmansmen
    Okay so im going to start my first cycle it cost a bloody forutne.. But im ready to make a lifestyle change and I want it all toned-

My questions are first do you think this is a good cycle??
    Are there any side effects that this cycle might bring?
    Also, when should i inject like what time of the day?
    What time would be too late to take the CLENBUTEROL ? (i wanna sleeeeeP!) Also, has anyone had any problems with hitting nerves or blood vessels injecting in your Gluteus Medius?

Im going to combine all this with at 200 grams protien a day (i'm going to try really hard for 200).. I am going to start tomorrow here is my starting pic and stats:

*Cytomel is to help loose fat*

Weight: 170lbs
    Height: 5'9"
    Body Fat: Getting checked in a few days..
    Bench: Well from a free weights using bar and 30 lbs (60 total) on both ends i just about drop it, but using a press machine i can do 165.

(thanks for the help peoples!)

Here I am
    Taken 2/7/2006

Week 1:
    60 mcg/day CLENBUTEROL
    200 mg/week DECA DURABOLIn
    Week 2:
    80 mcg/day CLENBUTEROL
    Week 3:
    100 mcg/day CLENBUTEROL
    300 mg/week DECA DURABOLIn
    Week 4:
    50 mcg/day CYTOMEL
    400 mg/week DECA DURABOLIn
    Week 5:
    50 mcg/day CYTOMEL
    400 mg/week DECA DURABOLIn
    Week 6:
    100 mcg/day CYTOMEL
    Week 7:
    100 mcg/day CYTOMEL
    200 mcg/day CLENBUTEROL
    Week 8:
    100 mcg/day CLENBUTEROL
    Week 9:
    100 mcg/day CLENBUTEROL

Thanks for the help!

Quote Originally Posted by Tren Bull
    quit whining and just take my advice... i know my sh_t
    deca can cause pretty drastic water retention, but not always. its possible (although very rare) that the progesterone and the prolactin that aromatized from the deca will cause you to lactate.
    ....all imma say to this is: LMAO!

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    BWAHAHHAHHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~SC~
    Man.. some of the replies are funnier/sadder than the thread itself.

~Nark

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    I'll see SC's two BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA's and raise him one

bwhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Those pics are hilarious...bwhahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Does anyone else think this kid looks like a ****ing asshole?

Smak is offline AR's Midget Beater
    haha

I'll see pinnacle's two and raise sc's 1 and then times them both by 5.

I don't know because he seems serious in a few of his responses.

Newmansmen is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by muscle_20
    If your for real man i would stop what ever your doing and head straight to the doctor and hope fully the damage you have all ready done can be remedied!steriods arnt the same as those party drugs you take(self confesed party boy!)these will really mess you up!if your getting laid so much why do you want to take steriods...usually a young guy will take them in hope of getting more action or better sports performance.whats your insperation???

For the most part it is just personal.. But i know i can do better. Just cause im getting some ass 3 times a week doesn't mean i cant be getting it 5, and doesn't mean i cant get some FiNE ass..

HOWEVER READ THIS
    Having injected once i've surcome to horrible fuking head aches, and loW energy, all in addition to these ****ing hott flashes.... IM hott to the touch. I've been eating like a pig. (high protein foods) but it doesn't seem to be enough for my body. I cant see my self going to the gym and doing anything productive with the energy level i have now.

IM STOPPING DECA , going to start on some weight loss stuff, let that do away with the fat, get down to 15% body fat or less and then I will start to tone using test and or hgh.. Going to try to take some suplements to drop my levels and get my doc to prescribe them so i don't have to pay out that much more. Once i am toned and have lower fat level, I will start with the deca which i think i will add some stuff to that cycle, HOPEFULLY you will all advise me of some good products when i get to that point.

I do appreciate all of your time and effort and even those that have been mean and in some cases hurtfull it has been enough to put me in check and realize deca is a bit much for me at this point. I WILL be giving you all pics once i get to under 15% and toned. I will keep on high protein low fat diet in addition to fat loss suplements.!

Thanks Everybody!

Tren Bull is offline Dbol Junkie
    what did you expect? gear can make you feel like sh_t... you have to just suck it up and deal with it.

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    tired huh? welcome to a deca only cycle. good decision. but please, for god's sake, don't go near any HGH

For the most part it is just personal.. But i know i can do better. Just cause im getting some ass 3 times a week doesn't mean i cant be getting it 5, and doesn't mean i cant get some FiNE ass..

HOWEVER READ THIS
    Having injected once i've surcome to horrible fuking head aches, and loW energy, all in addition to these ****ing hott flashes.... IM hott to the touch. I've been eating like a pig. (high protein foods) but it doesn't seem to be enough for my body. I cant see my self going to the gym and doing anything productive with the energy level i have now.

IM STOPPING DECA , going to start on some weight loss stuff, let that do away with the fat, get down to 15% body fat or less and then I will start to tone using test and or hgh.. Going to try to take some suplements to drop my levels and get my doc to prescribe them so i don't have to pay out that much more. Once i am toned and have lower fat level, I will start with the deca which i think i will add some stuff to that cycle, HOPEFULLY you will all advise me of some good products when i get to that point.

I do appreciate all of your time and effort and even those that have been mean and in some cases hurtfull it has been enough to put me in check and realize deca is a bit much for me at this point. I WILL be giving you all pics once i get to under 15% and toned. I will keep on high protein low fat diet in addition to fat loss suplements.!

Thanks Everybody!
    If this guys is real, HE WOULD BE FVCKIN DEAD IF HE DIDNT GET ON THIS FORUM !!!!!!!!! Your like a drug addict who keeps pumpin different shit into his body to get an effect without knowing whats gonna happen !!!!

diezell is offline Senior Member
    you wouldnt even be feeling the effects from the deca right now....

HOWEVER READ THIS

Thanks Everybody!
    you are already skinny as hell, you need to bulk, not cut. btw, being incredibly tired on cycle is very typical. sh_t happens to me every time, along with insomnia. a test only cycle would be a very good idea, but for gods sake stay away from growth hormone . you are not done growing yet, and if you start taking hgh, you could have some very noticable and permanant side effects. for example hgh could make your jaw bone grow way too much, which would make you look like a freak for the rest of your life.

New Juice is offline Associate Member
    anyone seen a funnier thread than this yet?

No this guy is amazing, every time he's told not to do something he does it anyway, he was told to eat right, and add protien into his diet now hes eating 200 and something grams of protien a day, hes 178 pounds, he's f*uckin clueless, he's buyin boxes of protien bars, he sounds like a spoiled little rich kid, and wants his way, he wants it all and wants it now, hes gonna end up in the hospital !!! If he's lucky !!!

Auto54 is offline Member
    a test only cycle would be a very good idea, but for gods sake stay away from growth hormone. you are not done growing yet, and if you start taking hgh, you could have some very noticable and permanant side effects. for example hgh could make your jaw bone grow way too much, which would make you look like a freak for the rest of your life.
    Bro, if this kid was real do you have any idea what he would be doing right now? Shopping for HGH! LOL! He'd be like "Wow, it'll make me grow? I can be 6'2" tall by the time I'm 21!"

So just in case he is real... don't give him any more ideas! LOL!

KID, STICK TO THE TEST BJ CYCLE!

god that would be ugly if a kid like that took hella hgh. if he took enough of it hed look like a bad joke come to life. hgh is way too expensive for what it does anyway. id rather take dbol and sustanon .

Outlaw** is offline Associate Member
    funniest post Ive read....thought id bump it....lol

DBflash21 is offline Member
    Wow, just spent nearly 45 minutes reading this. I hope this kid is a joke, and if he really is 18 (which I highly doubt) I'd be currious to see what clubs he gets into without being carded.

173 pounds? according to your scale? I think the preist may have his foot on the back to raise your confidence. You do not weight 173, I repeat, you DO NOT WEIGH 173.

105 lb bench? Dude you should try out for a lifting team, you'd blow the competition away.

You use to weight 240 lbs? how did you lose 100 lbs in that short of period?

This thread has to be a prank, I don't think anyone is that stupid IMO.

39.5Swamp is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by stuball
    If this guys is real, HE WOULD BE FVCKIN DEAD IF HE DIDNT GET ON THIS FORUM !!!!!!!!! Your like a drug addict who keeps pumpin different shit into his body to get an effect without knowing whats gonna happen !!!!

With that pic he posted, I bet steroids aren't the only thing getting pumped into his body.

Myka is offline Made Of Sugar
    Quote Originally Posted by 39.5Swamp
    With that pic he posted, I bet steroids aren't the only thing getting pumped into his body.
    no kidding...he looks like a total dork...sorry but its true...Id be embarrased to look in the mirror let alone post pics...

Outlaw** is offline Associate Member
    Thought this post was done...Its just as funny as the 16 yr old star wars dork from a few days ago.

DBflash21 is offline Member
    On a serious note, if that is real...is this kid still alive?

aadrenaline is offline Banned
    all i have to say is WTF?

davedizzle is offline Associate Member
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Deca Cycle First timeR-me.jpg  

Myka is offline Made Of Sugar
    Quote Originally Posted by davedizzle

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Oh dear...

PLAYA4LIFE is offline Associate Member
    yo that kid scares the shit out of me

TinTin78 is offline Member
    Who the hell bumped this thread, I had almost forgot it, lmao!

chest6 is offline Banned
    man this kid is going to be dead soon at the rate hes at.

105 bench??

Quote Originally Posted by davedizzle

AHAHAHA!!! thats great

Quote Originally Posted by PLAYA4LIFE
    yo that kid scares the shit out of me

i think its just funny. i cant help but laugh when i look at his pics.

and btw, what the fu_k is up with those overly reve****g pics?
    i also think its funny that he took the time to hide his face with the second set of pics, but he left his face totally revealed in the first pic. does this strike anyone else as being... i dont know... dumb?

10bouncer is offline New Member
    105 bench???..i can do that with my peni*..lol

when i was 17 i could put up 270 on bench, and that was years before i started juicing

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information