LX-1 is offline Banned

Can You Use Insulin Pins For Regular Gear

Someone I Know Is Diabetic And Has Tons Of Pins...can I Use Them For My Injections...?

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    im not sure on what size they are but im pretty sure there to small...i would say no...do u know what size they are..

muscles03 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lucabratzi
    im not sure on what size they are but im pretty sure there to small...i would say no...do u know what size they are..
    insulin pins to me are extremely small in comparison to regular pins... if you were to glance at it very quick you would most likely not notice it, i would say its about a half an inch or around there

XNathan is offline Associate Member
    0,45 gauge in mm and 1,2cm long is standart size for inzulin. Iam using only this for regular gear. With no problems to my thigh, delts but fro glute I have normal needle 0,7 mm and 30 mm (black) but Iam injected by my girlfriend she is nurse and Iam medic. I can say "We are experts."

smiler is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LX-1
    Someone I Know Is Diabetic And Has Tons Of Pins...can I Use Them For My Injections...?
    um no. although i would like to watch you try to push oil through a slin pin well actually you do use them for gh

Quote Originally Posted by smiler
    um no. although i would like to watch you try to push oil through a slin pin well actually you do use them for gh
    besides, are you trying to save like 18 cents a day? that's if you shoting daily

Quote Originally Posted by smiler
    besides, are you trying to save like 18 cents a day? that's if you shoting daily
    18 cents may be conservative, but they are very cheap. sooo cheap i don't even know how much i pay

usamm is offline Banned
    insulin pins are made out of gold so no you cant use them because gear pins are silver.... lol jk.

Thread Information