socdawg11 is offline New Member

very important question guys!

i am currently taking:
    750 mg per week of Test E
    50 mg of winstrol (eod)
    75 mg of trenbalone every three days

I have gained so much muscle in the past month and i am very very pleased with how it is going. I am going to finish of my cycle with the other half of my trenbalone and some Equipoise 200 to shred up. My question is, do i need to take clomid, teslac , or proviron to ensure the minimization of estrogen and loss of gains? Is there anything else i can do? I have a while before im completely done but i just dont want to have soft muscles and a natural test level that is rock bottom. This is one of the first mass building cycles that i have ever done. i usually stick with winny, tren , and equipoise. I just heard that test has a negative effect when you get off. Do the estrogen side effects only occur in peole who are always stackin test year round or as a first timer do i need to worry too? I just want to take the right steps in making this cycle perfect as it is going so far. Please give me some advise guys!

Njectable is offline Member
    it may be very important but was it really needed to post this thread 3 times?

go ask ronnie

A&FGuy is offline Associate Member
    As far as coming off goes...im just started my cycle of test E and tren yesterday and when you come off, your PCT needs to start 14 days after your last test E shot and 3 days after your last tren shot, do to that is when the compound will be inactive in your system. Also is it tren a or e this is a very important part. For PCT im doing 20mg of nolva for 4 weeks and clomid as follows.....
    Clomid day 1 300mg
    Clomid day 2-11 100mg ed
    Clomid day 12-21 50 mg ed

I hope this helps and as far as coming off with test and negative effects, you will be fine.

Thread Information