macktownmac is offline Associate Member

Day 7 on Tren Ace, no sides????

My first time using Tren , Im on day 7 doing Tren Ace 50mg ED w/ 70mg Prop ED, I have not noticed ANY sweating at night, or aggression.... I should be happy if im not getting any sides but it's got me thinking maybe it's fake.

The gear i have is from BD, i've checked the vail it all looks legit, has the authentic rubber stopper, the label is just like the one on BD's website, my source even checks out on BD's website.

It's too early to say if it's working yet its only been a week, not enough time to see results. And its hard to determine if its the prop or tren thats giving me my strength gains.

I should also say my sex drive is down *slightly*, and I have trippy vivid dreams now but nothing disturbing or violent (like other people have reported)

Anyone ever do tren and experiance no noticeable sides?

velvetlion is offline Banned
    You are at about the time that you may start noticing some sides, and you should also be noticing some gains. At the doseage that you are taking, you may not notice too harsh of sides. That is a good thing. Some people aren't as susceptible to them as others.

sounds good, i guess ill give it another week, im confident i will have some real noticeable gains by then.

Rabduce is offline Associate Member
    besides getting the TA tested, a quick way to an idea if it may be a fake is to smell it and taste it...they way i would describe the taste is a bitter garlic taste, or some say taste like metal? also it should smell very strong like no other AAS, id say the same as it tastes, again hard to describe, i love the smell taste and everything about it! yum

jnx3k is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by velvetlion
    You are at about the time that you may start noticing some sides, and you should also be noticing some gains. At the doseage that you are taking, you may not notice too harsh of sides. That is a good thing. Some people aren't as susceptible to them as others.
    I agree. The only sides that i noticed were sweating at night, but it took a while to get there. Id say the two week mark.

Matt2499 is offline Junior Member
    How fast should one start seeing nice gains?? I mean it reports to be just awesome..I am about to invest....Also, if only taking 50 mg/ED, will that provide good results ..
    Macktownman keep us or me informed.
    Can you or anyone explain the night sweats?? What does that come from?? Fat being burned or what is that?? It might be a dumb question, but I am curious..
    Mack keep us informed bro
    Thanks

I mean I am noticing a real differance when im at the gym alraedy, and i've noticed im already firming up, im just not sure how much of that is becuase of the Tren vs the Prop, ill followup with another post in about a week, ill let you guys know whats happening,

Im also going to go home tonight and taste a couple of drops of tren im like %90 sure its real

madflabby is offline Associate Member
    I've been on Tren E for 6 weeks now, slight increase in night sweats, that's it. I think Tren is different though.

velvetlion is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by macktownmac
    I mean I am noticing a real differance when im at the gym alraedy, and i've noticed im already firming up, im just not sure how much of that is becuase of the Tren vs the Prop, ill followup with another post in about a week, ill let you guys know whats happening,

Im also going to go home tonight and taste a couple of drops of tren im like %90 sure its real
    Out of curiosity, how will you know if it is real by tasting it? I have a feeling that it will taste like oil with a little alcohol in it regardless of whether or not there is hormone in it. I am not sure on this, but I don't know how much flavor the actual tren has and how much flavor it would hold when put into BA and BB.

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Shooting ED and no acne, no aggression, no insomnia. Some night sweating and a little bit more coughing than usual (got slight asthma cough). Drol is about the only AAS that makes me aggressive, and its not really even that bad at all.

Matt2499 is offline Junior Member
    Can someone explain what the night sweats come from??

Thread Information