Paulywalnuts446 is offline Associate Member

reaction from gear..

ok wtf i posted before about how i injected in my delt and it was red and ichy but now that has gone down but now i have a rash on both elbows and hands?? wtf is the oil just trying to settle, im taking eq, test and fina. did i not inject far enough? this is my 4th week and never hads a problem??1st i thought maby its from somthing i touched or ate but its in the same place on both arms??well if it was from the use of juice, would this be possible like to tavel down my arm? its better today not as red or itchy but you can still see he redness sligtly on both elbow and rists and hand. and my hands were a little tight like maby swolen.

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    I have no idea, but will bump it for you because that would be annoying.

-Bino

farrebarre is offline Anabolic Member
    maybe its just an eczema..
    never read or heard anything about juice causing something like that. but then again i might just be wrong..

mickdiesel is offline Senior Member
    could be your limphnodes giving you an allergic reaction. theyre in your armpit, the inside of your leg near the groin, your neck etc. they sometimes can flare up and give you allergic reactions to pretty much nothing. happened to me when i cut a cycle short and then started again. through me out of whack and i got little rashes and then hives all over. they gave me prednisone and i was fine. you continue and tell your doc that you have a history allergic reactions. hell prob give you some prednisone

mickdiesel is offline Senior Member
    sometimes people can be real sensitive to their body not being homestatic out of nowhere, this is all things my doctor told me by the way, im relatively educated on the subject but i would not be doling out info like this based on hunch

goalseeker is offline Anabolic Member
    you should post a pic bro...

ollie1 is offline Junior Member
    You continue to post questions while this seems to be getting worse. Maybe it is time to see a doc. There are a myriad of things this could be from cellulitis to a minor reaction and so on. Play it safe. I had a buddy that thought his problem was NOTHING major and he ended up in the hospital on IV antobios for a week.

Quote Originally Posted by ollie1
    You continue to post questions while this seems to be getting worse. Maybe it is time to see a doc. There are a myriad of things this could be from cellulitis to a minor reaction and so on. Play it safe. I had a buddy that thought his problem was NOTHING major and he ended up in the hospital on IV antobios for a week.
    well trying to get answers but nobody has really got the answers so im thinking more maby its just somthing i got at the gym, b/c never had a reaction like this? somone told me that it is b/c i didnt inject far enough into my bady and its now just trying to soak in but i have no idea if thats true.

dont mess around.. get it checked by a doc to be safe...

Quote Originally Posted by goalseeker
    dont mess around.. get it checked by a doc to be safe...
    well its getting better im taking benadryl so we will see what happens tomorrow. but has anyone eva heard of it trav****g down you arm like that? is it even possible.

seems kinda strange to me.... but if its getting better,, then just keep an eye on it..IMO

Puffader is offline Senior Member
    When my chic took Primo the skin on her hands and feet peeled. Weird shit...

i just cant belive no ones eva heard of shit like this? lol

to get a better idea what it looks like b/c i dont have a camera, it looks like after you inject in an area lets say delt and becomes red and you can see the oil disipating. just that on my elbows and hands, its not a smooth area but bumpy, thats what it looked like yesterday but now its going away. but woundering IF ITS POSSIBLE FOR IT TO TRAVEL DOWN YOUR ARM LIKE THAT? or did i just pick some nasky rash up from the gym?

bump for IF ITS POSSIBLE FOR IT TO TRAVEL DOWN YOUR ARM LIKE THAT?

bump 2 for IF ITS POSSIBLE FOR IT TO TRAVEL DOWN YOUR ARM LIKE THAT?

big daddy jones is offline New Member
    Yeah man I don't know what the deal is with this stuff. I just had the same situation. I inject in my outer thigh with 3/4" needles and I have had the same problem. I just recently started taking 30mg of dbol , 600mg of test 300 e, and tren a. During the first week of use I broke out on my inner thighs, a little bit on my inner biceps and most importantly my palms of my hands. its weird though bc my legs and arms just look like a typical rash but I have a couple red rings on my palms bigger than quarters and they itch worse than ever. I read up on a few threads and decided to keep my cycle up and take some benadryl before I cut the cycle out all together. This worked great bc my legs and arms healed up in the first day BUT I still have the same problem with my hands, mostly my right one. Its not peeling or even raised up, just a few red itchy rings. Does anybody know what the deal is? I have taken all these products before with no problem. Is it bc I am taking them all at the same time or is there something wrong with the product(s) or what? I dont plan on stopping my cycle just yet bc my hands are the only problem I have left and i can deal with it IF i have to. Is there a chance theyre fake? and if so how could I find out? I will try to post a pic of my hand if I can.

big daddy jones is offline New Member
    My right palm
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails reaction from gear..-hand.jpg  
    Last edited by big daddy jones; 03-24-2007 at 09:36 AM.

liftingfool is offline New Member

same reaction

i have experienced the same reaction twice. reading these threads i'm thinking it might have been from missing too many days between shots.

the first time it was after doing legs. when i went to bed my legs became very, very painful and i couldn't sleep. i got up to take some pain meds and i had hives or welts on my waist and right by my elbows on my forearms. i finally feel asleep and in the morning it was gone.

i took the next day off from the gym, and came home and slept like a baby and no hives.

the 3rd day i did my shot, lifted chest and tri's. by the time i got to bed my tri's were killing me very bad. i got out of bed to take some pain meds again, went to the bathroom and i had the same red bumps all over my thighs, ass, stomach, chest, back and inner arms down to my forearms. i took double a does of allergy meds and by morning it was all gone except two bumps on my left rib area and a small area on both forearms near the elbows.

i took the 4th day and this is the 5th day and it hasn't been back yet. it seems to only come when i workout and my muscle are fried.

i am taking equipoise and tren and based on what everyone is talking about, i'm thinking it is the tren.

it would be nice to know why this is happening to people!

guest589745 is offline 2/3 Deca 1/3 Test
    How was the tren made, do you know?

Thread Information