I read alot that if you are doing let's say deca at 500mg ew, you should make sure that your test dosage is slightly higher since deca shuts you down hard. I never understood that. I mean, once you are shut down, you're shut down. The only thing maybe is that at the end of the deca cycle, it may take longer to get your libido back. Test shuts you down too though, so this never made sense to me.

Right now, I am running tren a at 525 a week shooting ed and this overlapped with a deca cycle that I was finishing up at 500mg ew. My test e dose has been 500 ew and stayed that way. Tren is supposed to shut you down hard to of what I read. My sex drive is still through the roof and I am on week 8 of test/tren.

So whatever you are running at whatever dose, if you are pumping 500mg of test ew, you can be shut down all you want. You are still working off of the synthetic test that you are putting in your system. So if you run we'll say deca at 1000mg ew, you are still running with 500mg of test which will keep things going.

If I am not understanding somethere here, let me know. I just want to make sure I am seeing this correctly.