Thread: t3 vs. clen???

fatboy400 is offline New Member

t3 vs. clen???

im a new comer and know a little on everything been doing a little reading but need some opinions, im looking to drop some fat around my gut that i cant get gone. i know everyone is going to say o diet and run and eat right but ii been doing that for the past 3 months and dont see much of a difference. my question is out of t3 or clens what one whould show the best results at the end and fastest if taken with winny? and i will still be running and eating good along with it, just need the help picking the one to work best. thanks

HUNTER1 is offline Member
    t3 would probably work better as far as losing fat, only you'll lose some muscle mass with it as well because it works by increasing your metabolism.

clen works well too, only you won't lose as much muscle due to its anti-catobolic effects. both are good choices, t3 is a little more extreme. do some searches and you'll have more info to read about this subject than you want. whatever, you choose good luck. remember perserverence is the key to losing that gut.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    To answer the question t3 would be best but honestly if you have been dieting and doing cardio for three months and haven't seen any results you are not doing something right. You will be best served spending some time getting your diet and cardio in order before starting the cycle.

HUNTER1 is offline Member
    also, you might want to run some test with that winny. winny alone isn't a very good choice.

now how come it is not good alone? and they will be winny caps. can u explain more if u dont mind me asking?
    and if i went with clen they come in .10 .02 .04 ? right and how much they range for in price.

yom
    yom is offline Associate Member
    prices of clen vary , you need test in a cycyle or dont bother using winny as itll shut your htpa down and youll get no gains of the winny. t3 i feel is a bad choice for a fat burner with or without gear. it does works better than clen but wouldnt use unless you dont mind losing a lot of muscle . but when i was using 100mcg t3 a day with 2 g plus of gear i still LOST A LOT OF muscle so no more for me.

so what test shoudl i run the winny with? also is it good to run the clen with the winny?

extreme22 is offline Associate Member
    do some research bro lots of research untill u cant search no more
    and ur diet is at it's best then and only then u will learn the difference
    in test and what would be a good cycle for u

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by yom
    wouldnt use unless you dont mind losing a lot of muscle . but when i was using 100mcg t3 a day with 2 g plus of gear i still LOST A LOT OF muscle so no more for me.
    If that happened your dieting most likely wasnt done properly.

Thread Information