Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tren Bull is offline Dbol Junkie
    Quote Originally Posted by ShnouzedUp
    ok so i'll drop the nolva... and run the ldex .25mg/eod... that good?

personally id go a little heavier than that, like at least .5 mgs ed.... preferably .75. you're running deca too right? that will amplify the estrogen's effects. imo better safe than sorry

ShnouzedUp is offline Banned
    ok soooo.... is .25mg/eod of ldex ok then??? or should i keep it at ed, and drop the nolva?

bump..

ok soooo.... is .25mg/eod of ldex ok then??? or should i keep it at ed, and drop the nolva?

you're thinkin eod? thats risky bro. its much better to not take chances with that kind of thing. trust me, its much better to sacrafice half a pound of muscle so that you dont grow some tities.

go with .5 mg ed without nolva. you can use the nolva for pct cause itl help get your natural test back to normal, plus itl help prevent a rebound effect from the arimidex

HeyThanks Tren im all set now... oh, and by the way just as a little update... i had no headaches at all today, no chest problems, feeelin great really... tomorrow is my 2nd injectyion... WHOOO i think im gonna try my neck

HeyThanks Tren im all set now... oh, and by the way just as a little update... i had no headaches at all today, no chest problems, feeelin great really... tomorrow is my 2nd injectyion... WHOOO i think im gonna try my neck

thats great bro, im glad you're not in pain anymore

damnuit this dbol needs to hurry up and kick in... how longs it take again??? 5-7 days???

damnuit this dbol needs to hurry up and kick in... how longs it take again??? 5-7 days???

yea something like that. i noticed strength gains the first day i took it. but it could have all been in my head.

Quote Originally Posted by Tren Bull
    yea something like that. i noticed strength gains the first day i took it. but it could have all been in my head.

yea me to, again though i think its all in my head..you just have a different mentality all together while your shnouzin.. aint it great

i am up 3lbs since monday though

Polska is offline Anabolic Member
    Good cycle, but I wouldn't run HCG all the way through PCT. run it up until PCT if at all.

Check your BP too, I had mad headaches and shortness of breath,etc, found out my BP was too high so I bought one of those home BP testers at a pharmacy for $100. lowering my test dose, upping my arimidex , and taking aspirin helped my BP get down to normal.

Quote Originally Posted by Polska
    Good cycle, but I wouldn't run HCG all the way through PCT. run it up until PCT if at all.

Check your BP too, I had mad headaches and shortness of breath,etc, found out my BP was too high so I bought one of those home BP testers at a pharmacy for $100. lowering my test dose, upping my arimidex, and taking aspirin helped my BP get down to normal.
    im feelin great now... ithink it was just the first couple days of my body sayin "what the fvck is this dbol " ..... However, my leg hurts like a SOB! i forgot how bad quad injections hurt in the beginning, i got a heat pad blazin on it now, legs are tomorrow so this shit better be gone in the morning...Diet is goin great... i just smashed $16 worth of taco bell ah i love cheat days

AAAAAAAAHHHHH FVCK!!!!!!!!! MY LEG MY LEG!!!! ITs gotttaq come offf... this shit hurts! hahahah im a pansy ass....have a safe weekend fvkers....Boooze some back for me... wish i could

i can barely walk for real... i shot my quad 3 days ago, and im limpin bad...

well heres an update... im 8 days in. up 6lbs, shot my ass yesterday morning... and i have lump the size of a baseball in there, and it hurts...all my lifts are up about 10lbs... Dbol is giving me bloody noses... other than that, im lookin great, and feeling great...

sooo...... are the bloody noses normal?

check your blood pressure. thats why you are getting bloody noses. i bet you get them when/after you're lifting right?

Liftnainez is offline Banned
    yea bro check your blood pressure- its most likely a lil to high= the reason why your getting bloody noses..

JR.SHRED is offline Associate Member
    First off you have high blood pressure not a good sign, this is an old thread but i hate dbol i would sub that for halotestin , deca would sub for tren , and also you cant take nolvadex with winny blocks winny, nolvadex has to be taken everyday, also you can take nolvadex and arimidex together but no reason, i would only take them together for pct If you want my advice I would say you don't know enough to run a cycle like that not flaming JMO

speedtraining is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tren Bull
    well, problem is that nolva will lower the amount of arimidex in your blood. imo its best to run either one or the other, but not both at the same time
    this is what i've come to understand as well, there is a good thread around here some where about how nolva should not be run with AI's.

yea i've got all my nolva situation figured out... i'm on day 9 right now.. my lower back is startin to ache bit... no bloody noses as of late though..i can definately notice im gettin bigger though, so i like that.. im also up 7lbs, and the lump in my ass is gone..

MasterShake is offline Member
    I get a couple of bloody noses a week when I am dboling... For me, I am predisposed to nosebleeds even just from dry air, so the slightly higher bp makes me bleed when I blow my nose hard.

Last edited by ShnouzedUp; 04-28-2006 at 02:17 AM.

oooh god my lower back is killing me..... is it normal to have back pumps 24/7?? its not AS bad after i work out but its still pumped as i sit here typing... but even today when i was doing squats it pumped up bad, i had to drop the floor and pull my knees to my chest to try and stretch it out... i'm on day 17 of 28 and up 12lbs.... think that sounds right or should i be up higher than that?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information