Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    curtdawg28 is offline Junior Member

good first cycle

ok ive tried the all the gnc stuff i can stand now im going real i just need to know a good first cycle for me . Im 255 5'11'' bench about 225 but what to be strionger and bigger please help if you can..

THE_DOME is offline Anabolic Member
    how long have you been training

couple of months, but alot of buddies have4 went from 165,175 pound to 195,205 pound and added about 25,30 pounds on bench

you should be able to hit those numbers with basic diet and training

yea but i dont wont to wait that long they are blowing by me in the gym

Nautica2286 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by curtdawg28
    ok ive tried the all the gnc stuff i can stand now im going real i just need to know a good first cycle for me . Im 255 5'11'' bench about 225 but what to be strionger and bigger please help if you can..
    do you have AIM?? if so, IM me.. UrMoMThlnKSlMHoT .... IM me asap and ill talk to you about your cycle plus more... I dontt hink you can use the PM's bc u only have 4 posts.. soo IM me now..

Joe

Im you where???

Im you where???
    aol instant messenger..... UrMoMThlnKslMHoT

dont have aol

[QUOTE=curtdawg28]dont have aol[/QDo you have email??

how long you have to be a member to pm or im? been member good while just dont post much

check ya mail..

mkrulic is offline Anabolic Member
    Your reason for doing aas is cause everyone else is? how old are you?
    your best gains in the gym are at the begging of your training. which is right about where you are at. as soon as you get a solid routine you will make gains comparable to those who use gear.

post script, your setting yourself up for scammers

Quote Originally Posted by Nautica2286
    do you have AIM?? if so, IM me.. UrMoMThlnKSlMHoT .... IM me asap and ill talk to you about your cycle plus more... I dontt hink you can use the PM's bc u only have 4 posts.. soo IM me now..

Joe
    why can't you do this in the thread. why do you have to do this in priviate?

Quote Originally Posted by mkrulic
    why can't you do this in the thread. why do you have to do this in priviate?

Because last i heard, source talk is not allowed in this forums, or on any steroid forums, soo i am simply abiding by the forum rules and helping the guy out with what cant be talked about on the forums.. Thats all..
    \
    Joe

geese i have never seen it be so hard to conjure up an idea on how to privately chat.

Because last i heard, source talk is not allowed in this forums, or on any steroid forums, soo i am simply abiding by the forum rules and helping the guy out with what cant be talked about on the forums.. Thats all..
    \
    Joe
    he wasn't asking for a source.

Quote Originally Posted by mkrulic
    he wasn't asking for a source.
    No kidding, why would anyone ask for a source?? Im pretty sure you cant even do that either. So even if he did want a source, he couldnt post about it anyways... Soo iw as making it a private matter... I didnt think somehting private would be such a big deal to others..

No kidding, why would anyone ask for a source?? Im pretty sure you cant even do that either. So even if he did want a source, he couldnt post about it anyways... Soo iw as making it a private matter... I didnt think somehting private would be such a big deal to others..
    he has 9 posts and is obviously a newbee. so you just thought you'd pm him a source. let me be the first to raise the flag
    http://forums.steroid.com/images/smilies/new/bs.gif

Tried all the gnc stuff, and you've only been lifting a couple of months??
    Sounds like you need to try and just lift first, for 3 years then you can say you've tried everything which still isn't true. 5'11 255 benching 225, sounds to me that your bodyfat is way to high. Diet & consistant training is what gets you big, not gnc supps or steroids , they only help push you past your own limit.
    oh ps, sounds like your being set up so prepared to lose some $

Man alot of people are nosey as can be... hes a newbe, soo i thought ide help him out with my guy this way he doesnt go through the hassle of finding someone and getting scammed in the process.... And the rules of this board are not to openly talk about sources soo i am abiding by them... I asked him what his email was soo i can talk to him about his cycle and someone that is a good source.... I asked him what his email was, soo thats an A to B convo.. there shouldnt be a reason anyone else has to chime in and criticize what is being talked about.... How do others find sources?? Someone has amde a few friends, soo that is shared through PM's///

i got a very relible source just getting diffirent ideas on cycles. I am 28 Ive been lifting off and on about 4yrs and have gotten a 305 max 2 yrs ago ,but friends of mine have gone from benching 185 to 315 in about a year it took me 2 year 4 day aweek in the gym and thy only go 3

yall ever heard of the gym cell block?

couple of months, but alot of buddies have4 went from 165,175 pound to 195,205 pound and added about 25,30 pounds on bench

Your friends are juicing and went from 170 to 200? They will lose it all once off, because of there lack of training knowledge natural. Don't worry if you read up in the diet and workout forums you will surpass them naturally.

i got a very relible source just getting diffirent ideas on cycles. I am 28 Ive been lifting off and on about 4yrs and have gotten a 305 max 2 yrs ago ,but friends of mine have gone from benching 185 to 315 in about a year it took me 2 year 4 day aweek in the gym and thy only go 3

Well you should be back to 305 again pretty quick because of muscle memory.

Keep your story straight.

Now your saying your friends went from 185 to 315, thats more than 30 lbs that you stated here ^^^^

AND you said you have been lifting a couple months, now it's off an on for 4 years....plz tell us this knowledge and keep it the same.

Fjock is offline Associate Member
    You havnt come close to reaching ur max natural potential if ur not able to bench your own body weight yet. Spend some more time getting stronger and bigger natural before you get on the gear. Youll be waisting money at this point.

dude, are you afraid to work????? I can't stand this shit, everyday I read a post from someone wanting to get huge, yet they have only been lifting for 4 months. give me a break. Eat better. you sound fat to me. Stop looking for an easy way out. I haven't even done a cycle yet and I've been lifting for three years. I am 6'00 190 and bench 285 X 3 times. WORKOUT!!!!!!!!!

irish420 is offline New Member
    duh...... my name is sean......der

TinTin78 is offline Member
    Why are you so eager to hook him up with a source Nautica2286? He said he had trained for a couple of months, and his reason to take steroid is because people are going past him in the gym. I don't think anyone should be so helpful to destroy peoples lifes. Don't trust no one like that curtdawg28, people wanna do things like that to you are just interested in your money.

Relax, and hang around a while, learn stuff and just keep training and have fun, and never compare yourself with others. So what if the whole gym is bigger and stronger than you right now. I promise you that 80% of them is destroyed and don't weightlift in a couple of years. When you walk by them, you can't believe they ever lifted weights. I have seen alot of these dudes, they juiced, got big and then got exhausted and stopped training.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer

Joe
    sorry mate but this makes you sound very dodgy............no accusations on my part but perhaps you should read what you are writing before you post things.................

Ok i have been lifting off and on about four years, this time in the gym a couple of months. Over the course of about a year one of my friends went from a max bench of 185 to 315x3 not sure about his max then. He got sick and quit going for about 2 months, when we went back he could only max 245. He started juicing again and now can bench 280 in about 2 months (about 30 pounds) and he could not do that on his own.. I dont want to be any smaller just stronger. I also don't want them to blow by me in the gym... Some of the people i work out with have won state and worlds in the spf.(southern powerlifters) I would also like to be able to do that.

helium3 is offline Senior Member
    want to be any smaller just stronger. I also don't want them to blow by me in the gym... Some of the people i work out with have won state and worlds in the spf.(southern powerlifters) I would also like to be able to do that.
    why does this bother you so much,you should check your ego at the door,concentrate on your own workout f@ck what others are doing,id give yourself sometime before you come to the darkside,i know its not what you want to hear,theres a good chance your mates will end up injuring themselves if all they rant about is lifting more weight,look long term dude.good luck

yea i guees your right thanks man

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Nautica was banned for good reason, I'm glad he pointed this thread out in this "whiny little bitch" thread he made earlier tonight.

MartyMcFly is offline Senior Member
    That was obviously a scam. He proved why he was banned....tool

Quote Originally Posted by IBdmfkr
    Nautica was banned for good reason, I'm glad he pointed this thread out in this "whiny little bitch" thread he made earlier tonight.
    hey mate you got a limk for that....................

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET

Quote Originally Posted by IBdmfkr
    ta..........

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information