Unhappy My beloved morning woody is GONE 2nd day after injection

My dickwas all shriveled up, hiding behind the pouch, all cold and no blood flow this morning (I could have swore my dick was 2 inches this morning). I used to ALWAYS wake up with a major hardon, but this time I didnt. Yesterday I had my first shot of Durateston Sustanon , and felt like it was a shot of coke; numbing, tingly euphoria all over, warm, pleasure, and basically felt like I was on top of the world. I feel more "pumped up" all over except my dick. Do you guys wake up with a morning woody, or does steroids take that away? Is this normal? Need some advice asap because I am worrying here.
    At least my leg aint as sore today

Anabolios is offline Anabolic Member
    that is a sustanon blend so its test..it doesnt make sense your boners should be more ragin then ever

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Either you have fake sustanon or its all in your mind bro.

It has to be in my mind because all night long I was in extreme pain from the injection, and sex was the last thing on my mind due to the pain...when im in pain, sex is the last thing on my mind...
    the stuff is definitely real because why would my leg be hurting bad and burning and sh!t if it was fake oil huh? The prop is real thats all I know

SS1476 is offline Senior Member
    Its probably in the head
    Dont worry about it so much
    so it doesnt affect you that way.

MAXIMA5 is offline Anabolic Member
    What they said. You're over-analyzing every aspect of your day now because you shot for the first time yesterday and you think everything is a result or side-effect of your first shot.
    Chill out and don;t worry so much. No one gets morning wood every day, unless your 16 years old (and if you are 16, I'll bitch slap you so hard for juicing you'll be impotent for life).

You're running test, not deca . You'll have plenty of boners to play with soon enough.

Perrypup is offline Associate Member
    well i keep a hardon My wife is ready to choke Me and not my chicken..heheh..
    It must be mental cause im on 600mg of sust and 300 mg Tren e a week and im like a screwing machine.. i wake up in the middle of the night with a stiffy.. well good luck in a few weeks if your stuff is real you will be chasing the dogs and cats around also ... hehehe

Pooks is offline Anabolic Member
    Its all in your head man, It happens to the best of us..
    in a week and a half u'll prolly be wondering if the stuff is real LOL There is a pattern that always happen.. i won't spoil it by saying what happens after that lol

and just curious how old are you?

Yeah, Pooks is right. I thought I was superman for 3 days after my first injection ever, and thenI realized my Test took about 3 weeks to kick in. Deerrrrrrrr
    Last edited by MAXIMA5; 03-15-2006 at 12:46 PM.

Chookster is offline Associate Member
    you had a rush of euphoria, equal to cocaine from an intramuscular injection? i think you have a very overactive imagination. not to flame you but your a little high strung arent you.

Your probably mind ****en yourself. And even with deca only seconda day after your first injection is way to fast for most anything to kick in.

HUNTER1 is offline Member
    its all mental, after the test kicks in fully, you'll be banging your old lady like a drum.

Iceman69 is offline Associate Member
    Definitely all mental.

viperbin is offline Associate Member
    same thing with me.. wait for 3 or 4 days man and u will be spanking yer money alll the time.... ps when im on test dont shake my hand

ivrig is offline Associate Member
    I`ve been on primo,deca and tren cycles where I haven`t lost my urges..
    Takes a little longer time to come, but never ever had any problems with the meat flute..

Test gives you a hard on like a mf... it`s probably mental, or you`re just special.. =)

Give it some time, you`ll be fine, happens a lot

trulbfan3 is offline Member
    wounldnt it taking longer to come be a good thing???? or at least for the misses

Yeah it was all mental...this morning I woke up with the same major hard-on as usual...when does it take for the Durateston Sust to start kicking in? My mind is playing games with me obviously.
    Right now I feel angry at the world, feel like im living in a hostile environment full of people who are trying to hurt me and backstab me....
    looks like im going to be hitting the gym in 3 hours, and when I hit the gym, im going to go crazy on those weights in anger! Those f*cking people...

goalseeker is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Will of Iron
    ? My mind is playing games with me obviously.
    Right now I feel angry at the world, feel like im living in a hostile environment full of people who are trying to hurt me and backstab me....
    looks like im going to be hitting the gym in 3 hours, and when I hit the gym, im going to go crazy on those weights in anger! Those f*cking people
    WHOA... easy big fella.......

Pooks is offline Anabolic Member
    time to sign up for acting school, u obviously take your roles serious, u might have a future in it ;-)

Yeah it was all mental...this morning I woke up with the same major hard-on as usual...when does it take for the Durateston Sust to start kicking in? My mind is playing games with me obviously.
    looks like im going to be hitting the gym in 3 hours, and when I hit the gym, im going to go crazy on those weights in anger! Those f*cking people...
    I'd feel safer in a room with a chimp with a machine gun.
    Seriously, calm your self down and quit posting psychotic $hit. You have a overactive imagination and posts like that are not the image we want to convey.

TexN343 is offline Associate Member
    This guy is hilarious.

you sure you're not taking tren stacked with some meth or somethin?

you should feel real good on test dont let people ruin that feeling

Quote Originally Posted by Anabolios
    you sure you're not taking tren stacked with some meth or somethin?

you should feel real good on test dont let people ruin that feeling
    Come on. He's talking about going crazy, acting paranoid schyzophrenic, and killing people after his 2nd day.

keith hackney is offline Associate Member
    i wouldnt worry. in spite of how enjoyable morning wood is.

NickHex81 is offline Associate Member
    I get boners all the time, but my balls don't "hang" anymore. When i'm about to bust, my nuts want to hide in my stomach!

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    U need to get a grip..... if u really feel like this at this early stage of your cycle then u might not be cut out to handle it later on...... Good luck

Chookster is offline Associate Member
    are you a drama major by chance?

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    I feel more "pumped up" all over...
    Whoa there Superman, don't go tring 405 just yet.
    Listen to these guys.

M.

"Dude, I just curled 225 10 times 2 hours after my first injection! Then I bashed my head through a picture window and attacked a nun! This is good $hit"

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by MAXIMA5
    "Dude, I just curled 225 10 times 2 hours after my first injection! Then I bashed my head through a picture window and attacked a nun! This is good $hit"

Then the friend I got hooked up by, called suspecting our supply is fake, because his still hasn't kicked in by week 8.

M.

Quote Originally Posted by magic32

Then the friend I got hooked up by, called suspecting our supply is fake, because his still hasn't kicked in by week 8.

M.
    I'd laugh, but it will probably happen. Then I'll laugh.

bump for the retard-factor

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Bro, you have been on test for 3 days!!! Take a valium and relax. To early for anything to kick in.

Quote Originally Posted by BUYLONGTERM
    Bro, you have been on test for 3 days!!! Take a valium and relax. To early for anything to kick in.
    THis is an old thread. THis douche has since been banned. I was posting his quotes in the hall of shame and thought I'd bump this turd

Quote Originally Posted by MAXIMA5
    THis is an old thread. THis douche has since been banned. I was posting his quotes in the hall of shame and thought I'd bump this turd
    haha wasnt he gonna be "the next mr o" and nobody was gonna stop him!!! if thats the same fruck bag im thinkin about

Quote Originally Posted by Anabolios
    haha wasnt he gonna be "the next mr o" and nobody was gonna stop him!!! if thats the same fruck bag im thinkin about
    I believe you're right.

He was like 25% bodyfat and looked like Bluto from Popeye. He was talking shit that he was going to start bodybuilding now and win his first Qualifier in November.

He also had a thread about raping farm animals and how he would have anal sex with himself if he could. Real piece of work.

Thread Information