jeffsz28 is offline Associate Member

How to hide/cover up injection places?

My new girlfriend loves my body but is TOTALLY against any type of drug and has asked me if i took anything and i told her know of course. in may or sometime around there i will have my next cycle ready. she doesn't live with me and lives a hr away. we have a unexpected baby on the way in november which scares the sh$t out of me... i have always injected in my a$$. but sometimes it knots up or shows marks. now of course theres a good chance she will see those marks. i have always been scared to inject anywhere else as to hit a vein or have it show up even more or hurt like hell. any ideas from anybody who has been doing cycles longer then three years?

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    So the you are keeping a secret from this girl???

and if you are, then you shouldn't be with her..

as far as it goes, with a child on the way, why would you risk jail time using a drug that has a penalty the same as heroin??

just a thought..

and if you hit a vein, the most notable thing is bruising, at least for me..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

HUNTER1 is offline Member
    personally I rotate glutes, thights, delts, lats and I don't think even I can tell even though I know where to look. What size needles are you using, following proper injection procedure. try warming the gear a little before injecting? If everything is in order and you still get marks/knots --> theres really no way around it, imo.

good luck with the new baby, don't be scared be optimistic--> it can be a life changing experience for the best

HUNTER1 is offline Member
    as spy said, you probably need to tell your girl, esp. w/ baby on the way --> or better yet take a break for a while from the AAS

SS1476 is offline Senior Member
    bro, your coming into a family
    better off being honest now..
    think how pissed she would be
    if she found out later on.. IMO
    My old lady sitcks my left cheek
    and she likes it, honesty goes a
    long way.especially with a kid on
    the way.. <good concious>

SS1476 is offline Senior Member
    If you tell your educated on it,then
    it should be that much easier on you.

kuad is offline Member
    if your on a cycle go ahead and run it out using the suggestions of the others(rotate sites)

Pooks is offline Anabolic Member
    there is nothing evil about the other injection spots use them

MAXIMA5 is offline Anabolic Member
    Start using 23 or 25G if you're worried about showing sites. I can't find the one I did this morning if I tried with a magnifying glass, but you might be different.

I personally wouldn't tell her anything. Why throw gas on a fire? Just finish up your cycle and then take a break. Before next cycle, tell her you are thinking about trying a cycle for the first time and you've done research and then make your next move based on her reaction. That's just what I would do. That way you'll get brownie points for trying to be honest and she won;t know you've done them already.

kuad is offline Member
    yeah, next year after the baby tell her you went to the doctor and he recommend test therapy, it worked for me!

Thread Information