djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member

dnp/tren question (color, stain)

got some dnp powder in however the dnp i've had before stains skin, paper, anything really, always a nasty yellow--this stuff does not stain things, dnp is also water soluble and this dnp does not dissolve in water (floats on surface), is it possible my tren order got sent mixed up with this? they both come from same supplier, thanks! any way to tell would be great, the bag was not labeled so i have no idea, thanks so much

-dj

oh also dnp creates a hot sensation almost a burning in the mouth, this stuff doesn't do that either, i know all these things seem indicative of tren (as opposed to dnp), but i'd like to be sure, anyone who knows anything about powders knows that dnp and tren have a HUGE price difference, thanks

fred9 is offline Member
    try to put some fire into the dnp powder...should burn quite well...but tren powder isnt as yellow as dnp is..

bowie is offline Member
    If it's dnp it will always stain your fingers.Lots of times it will not burn.

fred9 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bowie
    If it's dnp it will always stain your fingers.Lots of times it will not burn.
    normally the dnp is moisturised, but when you dry it its quite good flamable..

well i threw some into flame and it went up real quick, so i was like 'damnit', but then i threw some propionate into the flame as well and it did the same damn thing, so i dont know! it is reeeealy yellow and i always remeber tren being a lighter yellow, this is why i really question it, and after filtering it is always kinda cloudy, never that nice yellow tren color...anyone else?

Thread Information