MrMe is offline Member

Letro and puffy nips

I've notice my nips are a little puffy and it looks like there is fat that runs from the nip to under my arms. Its not noticable unless i flex. Never noticed if it was there before my first cycle or not, but I notice it now.

I started to run Letro at 0.5mg a day. I was wondering if I should increase the dosage then tapper it off and for how long? Would there be anything else i should take along with this? I' ve finished my cycle and PCT, been about 2 weeks now.

MrMe is offline Member
    anyone?

Nolva @ 20mg a day.

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    I would increase the letro dose gradually. I wouldn't use both at the same time though.

thats already a pretty good dose of letro already tho don't you think?

MrMe is offline Member
    Well i still have nolva left from PCT, but doesnt letro work better for this. I was going to try to reach 1mg a day gradually then after about 2 weeks start going down again.

Quote Originally Posted by heavyrotation92
    thats already a pretty good dose of letro already tho don't you think?
    It is bro. Sorry, i meant if he wasn't seeing any improvements.

MrMe is offline Member
    So then you think i should stick to 0.5mg for at least a full week to see if I see improvements then work from that?

J-Dogg is offline Anabolic Member
    My "friend" use to have gyno, he used letro and that did not seem to help at all. It was Fina gyno too, hard stuff to cure.

The only thing that seemed to help was Letro @20mgs 3 times a day. It was almost gone and ran out of letro, it took 3 bottles but worked.

He is going to order more,but is very confident that this is the best cure for gyno in his situation..not letro.

There are intresting reports on it also, do a google search on gyno and nova.

Quote Originally Posted by MrMe
    So then you think i should stick to 0.5mg for at least a full week to see if I see improvements then work from that?
    That would be a good start.

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    Im not certain that you have gyno man. What other symptoms besides fat on your pecs? I mean it just seems like you have a little extra fatty tissue not necessarily gyno.

-Bino

Quote Originally Posted by J-Dogg
    My "friend" use to have gyno, he used letro and that did not seem to help at all. It was Fina gyno too, hard stuff to cure.

The only thing that seemed to help was Letro @20mgs 3 times a day. It was almost gone and ran out of letro, it took 3 bottles but worked.

He is going to order more,but is very confident that this is the best cure for gyno in his situation..not letro.

That is honestly scary man, I dont think that much is needed to reverse gyno at all. What was the dosage he was trying before he went this high?

-Bino

Quote Originally Posted by J-Dogg

You mean Nolvadex at 20mg/day....I hope...

MrMe is offline Member
    I honestly dont know what i have, if its a slight case of gyno or just fat! I did 4 weeks of m1t a while back, did half of PCT cause i didnt know what i was doing, then i did sust for 12 weeks. I never noticed this little puffyness but at the same time i never really looked. Should i stick with the letro or should i go back on nolva? I also uped my cardio and put my diet a little more in check.

Quote Originally Posted by C_Bino
    Im not certain that you have gyno man. What other symptoms besides fat on your pecs? I mean it just seems like you have a little extra fatty tissue not necessarily gyno.

-Bino

Well describe the other symptoms that you have besides a puffyness. Also the puffiness is from ur nipples to ur arms along your pecs...not just under your nipple? Tell me everything you can about it, so we can decide if this is gyno and how to attack it.

-Bino

MrMe is offline Member
    Well I will try to get a clear photo of it if I can. But it started about 9 week range into my cycle i got itchy nipples. Didnt notice anything else but i started nolva about a week and a half later. Its puffy just a little around the nipple then it follows about an inch towards under my arm. If im just standing there it doesnt show to others that much, if I look at it, i can see it stick out a little. When i flex you can see the puffy a little if you know what your looking for.

Like i said im going to try to get a photo ASAP

Quote Originally Posted by C_Bino
    Well describe the other symptoms that you have besides a puffyness. Also the puffiness is from ur nipples to ur arms along your pecs...not just under your nipple? Tell me everything you can about it, so we can decide if this is gyno and how to attack it.

-Bino

MrMe is offline Member
    I found these pictures i took about 4 weeks ago, maybe you can see it from these.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Letro and puffy nips-1.jpg   Letro and puffy nips-2.jpg  

MrMe is offline Member
    bump

In the second pic it looks like it could be gyno. Is it tender at all to the touch?

-Bino

MrMe is offline Member
    No it doesnt hurt at all, ive been squeezing hard to see if anything comes out and nothing. As for the ichyness i got on cycle, it wasnt like ichy all day. Like in the span of a week I might of scratched 3 times for a secdone, thats why i never thought it could of been gyno.

If i squeeze hard enough at the right place, the liquid or fat or whatever is making the puffyness comes out of the skin poors a little, i mean the size of a pin head drop. Not sure if that tells you anything
    Last edited by MrMe; 03-22-2006 at 08:25 AM.

rast4man is offline Junior Member
    I personally start Letro at 2.5mg/ED for about 7 days then start to taper it off a bit. It is a fact that a lower dose does just the same as a higher dose. I like to just get it built into my system and then let it taper itself off. If you don't see results within 2 weeks, it's time to try something else.

monstermasss is offline Associate Member
    speaking on tits they wouldnt allow my avatar! whats up rast!!! small world!

Thread Information