Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Testostack is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Liftnainez
    wrong!
    WTF?! what was that? Winny/Drol........why not some throwing some tren and superdrol???

james21 is offline Anabolic Member
    OT!!!!!!!!! that is a great first cycle. It was my favorite AAS ... but you can really only run it once.... after that it just dosent seem to work anymore. I think it would fit you perfect

geobatman is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LOKITSC
    Great advice. I'll get over the needle-phobia and run 12 weeks of Test Cyp. (only need to inject once a week, right? I can manage that). I'm really disappointed by the Anadrol retention described in this thread. I had hoped to make sizable strength and weight gains. Anyway, I've altered my diet and, most importantly, stopped all cardio. I've seen some weight/strenght gains since I stopped jogging (was at about 20 miles per week).

GeoBatman, my diet looks like this: Calorie intake is between 4K and 5k (weight gainer 2200, divided into three shakes throughout the day). I also take 6 creatine capsules, two after each big meal. Protien intake between 150 and 200 (three egg whites per day, at least one meat dish -- fish, chicken, sometimes beef -- at least one yogurt, one cottage cheese, and BPJ as a filler. Complex Carbs include oatmeal everyday, granola bar, and either rice or pasta. I try to eat six meals a day.

Proposed Cycle:
    Anadrol-50 Jump Start for 4 weeks + 12 Weeks Test Cyp (I've heard it's more potent than Test-e) + PTC --Clem 20mg + Nov.

GOAL: Gain 20 lb and keep my body weight there. I'm hoping to only run one cycle, make progress towards 200lb as a stable body weight and get my bench close to 400lb by fall. (most I've maxed is 345 at a body weight of 180lb).

Thanks guys.

I'm glad to see your not an idiot when it comes to nutrition. I do believe you can manage another 2000 cals. While I don't agree eating junk is a good way to increase cals, realize you can afford to eat 'dirtier' than alot of people. Don't be afraid to eat an extra serving of dinner etc. Wheres your fruit? Vegetables?

Stopping cardio while trying to put on weight is the dumbest thing i've ever heard. The health benefits of cardio FAR outweigh any decrease in size you'd see. Cardio should be staple if your trying to gain weight, lose weight or maintain. How you do your cardio determines the effect it will have on your body.

Your lifts are extremely impressive for someone weighing 175.

short term goals:
    increase your cals, get a multivitamin (you didnt mention it), add some fruits and veges.

long terms goals:
    seriously consider running test over 3 months. or anavar over 2 months. Get extensive pre and post blood work as poster above mentioned.

var for strength
    or
    test for mass

both will be of quality gains.
    Last edited by geobatman; 03-29-2006 at 05:28 PM.

mr. snakes is offline Associate Member

Thumbs up

Would this work: DROL + TEST CYP. + PTC. I've read A-bombs result in massive bloat and water gain but great strength gains too. Must be gaining mucle as well as water in order to account for strength gains. Right? Cyp and PTC should help keep some, maybe half?, mass and strenght gains?

1-4 -- 50 mg Andadrol
    1-8 -- CYP 250 - 500mg
    PTC -- Clem and Nov.

1-4 Anadrol 50mg ED
    1-12 Test Cyp 500mg WK

Would be a better way to go than your oral only cycle. But, your going to have to get over your needle phobia..............

fudgedelic is offline Associate Member
    Great advice. I'll get over the needle-phobia and run 12 weeks of Test Cyp. (only need to inject once a week, right? I can manage that). I'm really disappointed by the Anadrol retention described in this thread. I had hoped to make sizable strength and weight gains. Anyway, I've altered my diet and, most importantly, stopped all cardio. I've seen some weight/strenght gains since I stopped jogging (was at about 20 miles per week).

GeoBatman, my diet looks like this: Calorie intake is between 4K and 5k (weight gainer 2200, divided into three shakes throughout the day). I also take 6 creatine capsules, two after each big meal. Protien intake between 150 and 200 (three egg whites per day, at least one meat dish -- fish, chicken, sometimes beef -- at least one yogurt, one cottage cheese, and BPJ as a filler. Complex Carbs include oatmeal everyday, granola bar, and either rice or pasta. I try to eat six meals a day.

Proposed Cycle:
    Anadrol-50 Jump Start for 4 weeks + 12 Weeks Test Cyp (I've heard it's more potent than Test-e) + PTC --Clem 20mg + Nov.

GOAL: Gain 20 lb and keep my body weight there. I'm hoping to only run one cycle, make progress towards 200lb as a stable body weight and get my bench close to 400lb by fall. (most I've maxed is 345 at a body weight of 180lb).

Thanks guys.
    Personally i'd say drop the drol, no need for it in your first cycle imo. If you wanna jump start it, jump it with dbol , dbol gives you that fuzzy feeling too Also inject twice per week, i know you're scared of needles at right now, i was freaked too. Then i did my first, went in before i even knew it and i just thought wow that's it? As long as you swap for a sharp needle it goes in like butter, painless. Now i know myself and a lot of guys prolly agree with this, i can't wait til my next injection, it's satisfying.

LOKITSC is offline Junior Member
    I just figured out that there are two pages of posts LOL...thanks for all the responses. Seems to be a division of opinion on running Drol even with Test. Actually, most posts seem to discourage running DROL, period. I've already ordered 40 tabs of 100 mg Drol from Thia British Dragon. I also ordered 12 vials of 250mg of Test E and 40 tabs of Nova. Not sure if this source is legit. If it is, then I'm going to double the Test E so that I can run 500mg Test E for 12 weeks with the Drol probably just do 50mg for four weeks. (needles suck but sounds like one adjusts to it) From all the impute, I guess I should do one of the following:

A. 12 Weeks Test E 500mg (no Drol)
    2 Weeks PTC Nova 20mg
    or
    B. Weeks 1-4 Drol 50m (I'd like to do the full 100mg but will refrain)
    Weeks 1-12 500 mg Test
    Weeks 12-16 Nova 20mg

Also, I've gained weight and strength since I stopped running but I realize I should probably do some cardio so will likely just reduce runs to 3 miles 3X a week (Down form 5-7 mile 4X a week).

Goal: 20lb LBM, Reps 315 Bench, Reps 365 Squat.

Thanks again.

LOKITSC is offline Junior Member
    addition to above...will use milk thistle to protect liver

mr. snakes is offline Associate Member

Thumbs up

I just figured out that there are two pages of posts LOL...thanks for all the responses. Seems to be a division of opinion on running Drol even with Test. Actually, most posts seem to discourage running DROL, period. I've already ordered 40 tabs of 100 mg Drol from Thia British Dragon. I also ordered 12 vials of 250mg of Test E and 40 tabs of Nova. Not sure if this source is legit. If it is, then I'm going to double the Test E so that I can run 500mg Test E for 12 weeks with the Drol probably just do 50mg for four weeks. (needles suck but sounds like one adjusts to it) From all the impute, I guess I should do one of the following:

A. 12 Weeks Test E 500mg (no Drol)
    2 Weeks PTC Nova 20mg
    or
    B. Weeks 1-4 Drol 50m (I'd like to do the full 100mg but will refrain)
    Weeks 1-12 500 mg Test
    Weeks 12-16 Nova 20mg

Also, I've gained weight and strength since I stopped running but I realize I should probably do some cardio so will likely just reduce runs to 3 miles 3X a week (Down form 5-7 mile 4X a week).

Goal: 20lb LBM, Reps 315 Bench, Reps 365 Squat.

Thanks again.

Go with B.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information