ascendant is offline Senior Member

If you were in my shoes, what would you do? Advice please.

Alright guys, I've mentioned this before, but I need your opinions of what you'd do if you were in my shoes at this point. Here's the situation...

I have a source I've used for years now. Never had any problems with his stuff, and was recommended to him by qv before they were shut down and while they had their website. He's always come through on orders, and he has very comparable prices.

Well, obviously now that qv is done, he's becoming a ugl. he says he was doing that before he started his dist for qv, and that he has his masters degree in chemistry from the university of illinois. also said he spent $32k on a new lab. personally, i only have experience with him from his sales of qv n other stuff, but never any ugl.

So, at this point I got a new price list from him. His prices are lower now for the stuff he's doing in his ugl and he has a very wide variety of stuff, but under the circumstances, would you count on this guy as a ugl? I know it's a tough call, but under the circumstances, do you think it would be alright? He's always been trustworthy, but this is a big transition on his end, and I'm going from stuff made from a company to made by an individual which I hope was honest about the degree.

Well, if you guys could just let me know what you'd do in this situation let me know. At this point, I figure I'll give his ugl a shot, but I'm just wary of getting stuff that's contaminated or something along those lines. If any of you have had experience with ugl's like this, I'd appreciate any feedback you have. Thanks.

DBflash21 is offline Member
    If the guy has been there in the past and put 32,000 into a lab, I think it's worth a try. Place a small order at first, try out the stuff and see if it's legit, then you'll know if this guy is good or not. JMO.

try the goods, and see if he's the man. and if he is....well maybe I'll shoot you a pm. j/k.......

ludakris9 is offline Associate Member
    I would becareful and give it a try once and if cool then good if bad then don't go there again.

Atleast he has experience with chemistry. People on here were buying how to convert powder dvds off the site and some became the most promident ugls on this board. So who would you trust kid from high school with his how to convert powder dvd or your trusted source who has a chemistry degree. This shouldnt be a hard question, your trusted source.

c eastwood is offline Junior Member
    Chances are he's going to be very good at the start, the real test will be how he does when he gets popular. A lot of UGL's start out great but once they get a good reputation their orders out demand their supply and they start to cut corners. If these guys were smart they would just tell you they are out of stock instead of lowering the dosages.

crash187ct is offline Senior Member
    Yeah, lets recommend this guy, that we don't know.

thanks for all the feedback guys. if this guy really does have his degree and spent that much on a lab, i'm sure it will be good. problem is, i'm just having to take his word for it. i mean, i'm sure people would take pretty desperate measures if their product line just got shut down and it was their only source of income, right? hopefully, all will be good, but at this point, only time will tell.

Streaker is offline Member
    I bet your getting PM's about this. Is this a round about way of advertising a new UGL?

Quote Originally Posted by Streaker
    I bet your getting PM's about this. Is this a round about way of advertising a new UGL?
    i didn't think about the consequence of this thread, but i have been getting pm's about this now. look guys, please don't pm me about this guy. he is in a transitional period right now, and i don't even know myself if his stuff will be good as i've clearly posted. also, he said that since it will be taking him more time to make it now since he's no longer just distributing, he actually might have to cut back on how many people he deals with cause he doesn't want to have to put a ton of hours into making this stuff. that's why he became a dist. when they offered it to him while he used to be a ugl.

if things work out with him and his ugl is good, i would still have to ask him later how things are going as far as his supply and demand before i could even consider letting anyone know of him either here or outside of here. as far as i know, he might fall too short of gear to even supply to me. i also wouldn't just hand him out to anyone that asks saying as if he ran into any issues cause of the wrong person finding out about him, i'd be out of my one and only current source, and i'm just not willing to risk that. i'm not saying nobody else will ever know who he is, but just please don't ask me, especially right now and even moreso if you're a newb. i'm just genuinely looking for opinions on my circumstance right now, and i think i already have all the feedback i need.

HAHAHAHA Opened up a can of worms eh? Good luck with your source and if it does not work out for you I'm sure you will find another source.

train410 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ascendant
    i didn't think about the consequence of this thread, but i have been getting pm's about this now. look guys, please don't pm me about this guy. he is in a transitional period right now, and i don't even know myself if his stuff will be good as i've clearly posted. also, he said that since it will be taking him more time to make it now since he's no longer just distributing, he actually might have to cut back on how many people he deals with cause he doesn't want to have to put a ton of hours into making this stuff. that's why he became a dist. when they offered it to him while he used to be a ugl.

if things work out with him and his ugl is good, i would still have to ask him later how things are going as far as his supply and demand before i could even consider letting anyone know of him either here or outside of here. as far as i know, he might fall too short of gear to even supply to me. i also wouldn't just hand him out to anyone that asks saying as if he ran into any issues cause of the wrong person finding out about him, i'd be out of my one and only current source, and i'm just not willing to risk that. i'm not saying nobody else will ever know who he is, but just please don't ask me, especially right now and even moreso if you're a newb. i'm just genuinely looking for opinions on my circumstance right now, and i think i already have all the feedback i need.
    that aboy

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Now you see why ugl convos should be kept to pms with mods.

sbeast007 is offline Senior Member
    would he let u have a look round his lab? maybe then u can see for ur self if it looks any good

Quote Originally Posted by sbeast007
    would he let u have a look round his lab? maybe then u can see for ur self if it looks any good
    Unless he has a Chem background what good is a look around going to do? He is going to have no idea what he is looking at unless he is just checking to make sure the $32k was not spent on a new whirlpool bath tub that he will also being using to make his gear.

Quote Originally Posted by roidattack
    Now you see why ugl convos should be kept to pms with mods.
    oh trust me, i tried. i pm'ed several mods/vets about this guy, and nobody has ever heard of him on here. that's what makes me even more wary about this transition of his. the thing that really surprised me about that though is how like i've said, i got this guy directly from denkall as one of their dist from when they had their website, so i almost don't see how nobody else had gotten connected to him as well?

as far as the comment above about me checking out his lab, i deal with him through e-mail. i have no idea where he lives and i'm sure he would not be comfortable giving me that info, so that's completely out of the question at this point. i also don't want to risk p*ssing him off by asking for pics of his new lab and having him cut me off. he's a good guy, but i don't want to push it.

kuad is offline Member
    patience.....

Silk22 is offline Junior Member
    you might want to just try it out.

this thread is wack

Thread Information