vballindaytona is offline New Member

Newbie has a question.

Hey guys, about to do my first cycle. 25 yrs old, 155lbs, 5'11. Planning on Test Enth 400mg, Deca 350mg, for the injectables. I have the luxury of living right on the border, and due to my government job, I think that the most legal option for me is to go across the border once a week to do the Test/Deca shot. When I was planning on mail order I was going to take the shots once monday and once thurs w/ broken up doses. Now that I am doing it this way I was wondering if one shot a week will be too much for me being my first cycle. I guess I could go across the border twice a week, but it is a REAL pain in the ass. Thanks for the advice.

can somebody please answer this.

goalseeker is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey bro, you should only be running the test for your first cycle..

Very bad decision to cycle in your condition. Small gains will come and go fast, so goodluck it's gonna be a bumpy ride.

hellmask,

that theory based on my weight? i have done everything to gain weight, and it just won't happen, i have had a small frame since i was a kid.

Test only cycle goalseeker? I will very much consider that, but back to my original question, if i run a test only cycle, would one shot of 400-500mg's be too much for me to run once a week or do i need to break it down into 2 shots.

Thanks for the info guys. this site has helped me SO much.

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Wow, 155lbs @ 5'11? How's that diet? And don't give me the 'I've done everything and still can't gain weight'. If your diet is not supplying enough calories to grow now what makes you think that some test and deca combined with inadequate diet going to do? Almost nothing, and guess what, the little gains you get will quickly disappear after discontinuance of the drugs.

goalseeker is offline Anabolic Member
    twice a week..

thanks for the info guys. ill take it all into consideration.

Thread Information