71. You may not vote on this poll
  • Test E

49 69.01%
  • Sust 250

22 30.99%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Poll!!!!

AllNaTtY06 is offline Banned
    i think you're funny... it was a damn good joke my friend!

tvd220 is offline Member

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by Hellmask
    NO thats why you should have used an Aromatize inhibitor or anti estrogen.
    AND yes you should have stayed natural longer, you appear to not have any muscle.

I guess you didnt get my joke either......
    Its ok, I got a good laugh out of it

tvd220 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AllNaTtY06
    i think you're funny... it was a damn good joke my friend!

You started it with that bitch tit crack....LOL
    I couldnt stop laughing while i was posting it, but i would never think people would take it serious, I been here on AR for like 2 years!

Glad you thought it was funny bro
    And by the way, I think Test E is better because it only has to be shot only twice a week
    Last edited by tvd220; 04-05-2006 at 10:17 PM.

lol, couldn't agree more, and i knew it wasn't really you, some ppl on here just have THE WORST sense of humors.... i made a thread about pooping a stapler, and everyone BELIEVED it.... it was just a joke.... *sigh* ppl

oldpapapump is offline Junior Member
    I just read this "Sustanon is a very popular steroid which is highly appreciated by its users since it offers several advantages when compared to other testosterone compounds. Sustanon is a mixture of four different testosterones which, based on the well-timed composition, have a synergetic effect. This special feature has two positive characteristics for the athlete. First, based on the special combination effect of the compounds, Sustanon, milligram for milligram, has a better effect than Testosterone enanthate , cypionate , and propionate alone. Second, the effect of the four testosterones is time-released so that Sustanon goes rapidly into the system and remains effective in the body for several weeks. Due to the propionate also included in the steroid, Sustanon is effective after one day and, based on the mixed in decanoates, remains active for 3-4 weeks. Sustanon has a distinct androgenic effect which is coupled with a strong anabolic effect. Therefore it is well suited to build up strength and mass. A rapid increase in body strength and an even increase in body weight oc-cur. Athletes who use Sustanon report a solid muscle growth since it results in less water retention and also aromatizes less than either testosterone enanthate or cypionate. Indeed many bodybuilders who use testosterone and fight against distinct water retention and an elevated estrogen level prefer Sustanon over other long-acting de-pot testosterones."

Quote Originally Posted by oldpapapump
    I just read this "Sustanon is a very popular steroid which is highly appreciated by its users since it offers several advantages when compared to other testosterone compounds. Sustanon is a mixture of four different testosterones which, based on the well-timed composition, have a synergetic effect. This special feature has two positive characteristics for the athlete. First, based on the special combination effect of the compounds, Sustanon, milligram for milligram, has a better effect than Testosterone enanthate, cypionate, and propionate alone. Second, the effect of the four testosterones is time-released so that Sustanon goes rapidly into the system and remains effective in the body for several weeks. Due to the propionate also included in the steroid, Sustanon is effective after one day and, based on the mixed in decanoates, remains active for 3-4 weeks. Sustanon has a distinct androgenic effect which is coupled with a strong anabolic effect. Therefore it is well suited to build up strength and mass. A rapid increase in body strength and an even increase in body weight oc-cur. Athletes who use Sustanon report a solid muscle growth since it results in less water retention and also aromatizes less than either testosterone enanthate or cypionate. Indeed many bodybuilders who use testosterone and fight against distinct water retention and an elevated estrogen level prefer Sustanon over other long-acting de-pot testosterones."
    GOD DAMN!!!! an easy vote would have worked! look, now i feel like a poopoo head....

Quote Originally Posted by tvd220
    You started it with that bitch tit crack....LOL
    I couldnt stop laughing while i was posting it, but i would never think people would take it serious, I been here on AR for like 2 years!

Glad you thought it was funny bro
    And by the way, I think Test E is better because it only has to be shot only twice a week

How were we supposed to know it wasn't really you? Does anybody here know you personally? I don't. Many juicers do end up with gyno , so thats probably why we thought it was you.......

And about the stapler allnatty, of course I thought you shoved it up your ass. That is how homosexuals tend to get off.
    Last edited by Hellmaskbanned; 04-05-2006 at 11:32 PM.

MrMent1on is offline National Level Bodybuilder
    Quote Originally Posted by AllNaTtY06
    the ultimate poll to finally clear up all of the talk and conspiracy, lol, not rly, just wanted to see what ya'll think between test e and sust250.... my vote goes to test e!
    Test E is just better in my opinion, just one ester. sust. have too many esters

tvd220 is offline Member
    How were we supposed to know it wasn't really you? Does anybody here know you personally? I don't. Many juicers do end up with gyno , so thats probably why we thought it was you.......

And about the stapler allnatty, of course I thought you shoved it up your ass. That is how homosexuals tend to get off.
    I feel you...guess i dont have the best jokes...

Quote Originally Posted by tvd220
    I feel you...guess i dont have the best jokes...

Don't sweat it bro, you'll make me laugh next time....I promise!

juiceboxxx is offline Banned
    That joke was dumb lol and your jokes are dryyyy and very sarcastic and meaningless, I suggest for you to go to school for joking lessons .

I dont know you either so I really thought it was you in the pic. Just stop joking around and will get along just fine

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    I just read this "Sustanon is a very popular steroid which is highly appreciated by its users since it offers several advantages when compared to other testosterone compounds. Sustanon is a mixture of four different testosterones which, based on the well-timed composition, have a synergetic effect. This special feature has two positive characteristics for the athlete. First, based on the special combination effect of the compounds, Sustanon, milligram for milligram, has a better effect than Testosterone enanthate, cypionate, and propionate alone. Second, the effect of the four testosterones is time-released so that Sustanon goes rapidly into the system and remains effective in the body for several weeks. Due to the propionate also included in the steroid, Sustanon is effective after one day and, based on the mixed in decanoates, remains active for 3-4 weeks. Sustanon has a distinct androgenic effect which is coupled with a strong anabolic effect. Therefore it is well suited to build up strength and mass. A rapid increase in body strength and an even increase in body weight oc-cur. Athletes who use Sustanon report a solid muscle growth since it results in less water retention and also aromatizes less than either testosterone enanthate or cypionate. Indeed many bodybuilders who use testosterone and fight against distinct water retention and an elevated estrogen level prefer Sustanon over other long-acting de-pot testosterones."
    This is so outdated i don't ever know where to start.

keep the jokes up tvd220, **** what everyone else says..... joke if you want, if it makes you laugh, then **** everyone else

tvd220 is offline Member
    Don't sweat it bro, you'll make me laugh next time....I promise!
    Yea bro, it would be a bad thing if i looked like that durring my cycle.....

tvd220 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by juiceboxxx
    That joke was dumb lol and your jokes are dryyyy and very sarcastic and meaningless, I suggest for you to go to school for joking lessons .

I dont know you either so I really thought it was you in the pic. Just stop joking around and will get along just fine
    Nah no school, I think Ill just quit while im not ahead

Oh yea back to you!

topvega is offline Anabolic Member

What did u get this off of the back of the box?? Nothing more than an ad for sust.... Outdated and full of holes....

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Quote Originally Posted by big k.l.g
    This is so outdated i don't ever know where to start.
    i do!.. sust was designed for HRT and therefor should only be used for hRT though i feel TestE is actually more stable if administered every 3.5days and therefore i conclude Sust is outdated, over'rated, and needs to be cast out of the aas loop.

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    Test e has less injects, so it gets my vote.

pumpd4lif is offline Senior Member
    to keep it simple def the sus 250 mild but great gaines pros an con i think the sus wins this one

an u only have to inject the sus once a week i gained damn near 30 lbs on my 1st cycle 10 weeks once a week 1 ml

Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    i do!.. sust was designed for HRT and therefor should only be used for hRT though i feel TestE is actually more stable if administered every 3.5days and therefore i conclude Sust is outdated, over'rated, and needs to be cast out of the aas loop.
    Amen... brother........

Quote Originally Posted by pumpd4lif
    an u only have to inject the sus once a week i gained damn near 30 lbs on my 1st cycle 10 weeks once a week 1 ml

Well I guess u know best then.............. the rest of us are just idiots....... let us know when u have been here a month....

hmm

Quote Originally Posted by MrMent1on
    Test E is just better in my opinion, just one ester. sust. have too many esters
    only has 4 rt an they break down at seperate times not all at once so u tend to hold on to more of ur gainse thats my exper
    sus is

Quote Originally Posted by pumpd4lif
    only has 4 rt an they break down at seperate times not all at once so u tend to hold on to more of ur gainse thats my exper
    sus is

This has nothing to do with keeping gains...... the different ester wld effect blood levels.... proper pct is where your gains are kept or lost....

but each four tests included inside of sust are such small amounts, they are barely enough to have the right effect on you....

I am waiting for the next gem from pump4lif...... if he keeps posting them I won't have to buy his book on aas usage when it comes out.....

juiceboxxx is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by topvega
    Well I guess u know best then.............. the rest of us are just idiots....... let us know when u have been here a month....
    He doesnt seem to have any knowledge. I think he gets his facts from his bum bum

Xprime is offline Banned
    Damn i should have used Test E i was sure of that! ************! but there is something most people agree is that the lean gains are easier to keep during pct.

tvd220 is offline Member
    this thread came back from the dead, kill it before it takes over AR

thaisteroids is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mr. snakes
    Test E all the way......... Sust sucks, cause it has to be shot EOD in order to get full benefits of the sust blend.
    So. Your point?

EOD is great!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information