THE TURK is offline Junior Member

link to quick draw sryinge tops

where is that link for those quick draw sryinge tops that clamp on the bottle???

feanor is offline New Member

I bought some, they work very very well.

MrMe is offline Member
    Do you have to change these everytime you use the vial or do you just use a new one when your vial is empty?

THE TURK is offline Junior Member

Thumbs up much appreciated feanor

thanks bro, i remember seeing the thread and was interested looks very usefull getting tired of sticking a 50ml bottle over and over just ordered some

thanks

Silk22 is offline Junior Member
    i am going to order a few as well. looks like a great product.

Here, I will repost what I wrote when I got mine.
    The little leg things clip right over the vial top ( gotta be 20 mm diameter vial cap, I measured three different types I have and all were, might work on different size vial top with a bit of ingenuity ), the spike sticks in just past the rubber, probably be able to get almost the last drop. Then you just leave it on there till the vial is empty. The clip holds pretty well, I wouldnt drop it on the floor, but wont shake or fall off, can pick up BIG vial of tren by the device.
    So all you gotta do is screw on your leur lock syringe ( I think a slip leur would work too ) WITHOUT the needle and draw, smooth and fast as you like, then unscrew it and pop on a pin.Cant see from pic but a little plunger like thing is in the top threaded portion, keeps things nice and sealed and sterile. The syringe tip pushes that little plunger/ seal down, and it pops back up when syringe removed. Whole top is airtight and alcohol swabbable. Nothing is wasted when syringe removed, no drops on top of device, no need to pump air into bottle either.Hard to tell from the pic, but the little round deal facing you is an air valve, bacterial filter in there according to manufactorer specs ( I looked em up, B.Braun) When you draw, air is drawn into vial through this filter, and back out I presume if you are putting something into vial ( yes I was playing with it and sucked out some juice and squirted it back in, like butter )

You dont have to remove it until the vial is empty. I havent used up a vial yet since I got mine, but I would guess you could simply resterilize the stubby plastic " needle " that pierces the rubber top with alcohol, and reuse it on a new vial.

MrMe is offline Member
    Thanks feanor, thats the info i was looking for!

MrMe is offline Member
    Has anyone else tried these or similar ones? Are they usefull?

Thread Information