bobio_69 is offline Associate Member

Arrow Quick Advice Plz

History: Working out 4 years
    Height: 5'11
    Sport: Mixed Martial Arts
    Cycle Experience: M1-t, 1-ad, 4-ad (nothing major)

I have done plenty of research on my choice of steroids , I will be taking TestE for 12 weeks (500mg), Deca for 10(400mg).... I have a fight comming up in a few months, and am purely doing this cycle to bulk up.... I have herd that running dbol as akick start works awesome, but If i did it I wud run it at a lower doesage around 20 mg ed ...my question is, what are your experiences running dbol as a kick starter?

ps= I knwo its my first cycle, but i have done my research and I have picked Test E Deca and perhaps dbol as a kick start..because I have friends who have taken the smae cycle and they highly recommend it....thanks!

bump

TheDfromGC is offline Anabolic Member
    first cycle only use one compound, test e at 500mg for 10 weeks. also, u never mentioned ur weight

im 190

2.minutes is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDfromGC
    first cycle only use one compound, test e at 500mg for 10 weeks. also, u never mentioned ur weight
    agree

and im going to be using test and Deca for sure.... just wondering if you guys hand any opinions oin the dbol ?

also, id consider anavar instead. for fighting if u gain too much, ur weight class will move up, with anavar u will experience a much smaller amount of weight gain but great strength gains, id personally rather weigh 200 and bench 350 then weigh 300 and bench 350.

Quote Originally Posted by bobio_69
    and im going to be using test and Deca for sure.... just wondering if you guys hand any opinions oin the dbol?

y ask for advice if ur gonna do what u planned to do anyway

k this is how it is...I need to bulk up to around 215, because I knwo i can take more of the fighters in the heavier league...I will be using test e and deca ..do you guys have any experience with runnin dbol asa kick start?

PhiNally is offline Associate Member
    I'd say test e 500mg a week and kickstart it with dbol at 25mg ED for four weeks, that should be a good first cycle.

because im wondering if you guys have any experience with the dbol as akick start...

Quote Originally Posted by PhiNally
    I'd say test e 500mg a week and kickstart it with dbol at 25mg ED for four weeks, that should be a good first cycle.
    Yeah I got deca layin around, and i think im gonna take that to make sure my joints are good, and I dont get injured

2bshredded is offline Member
    Man, I'm kind a new here but I have a lot of life experience and I think you're doing yourself and injustice. I'm a fairly good sized dude and have had a very rough time with guys smaller than me due to their quickness.

I assume you're fighting in weight classes.
    If you bulk up like that you're notgoing to be the same fighter....you're gonna be slower. I don't think you are giving yourself enough time, at your age It's a marathon not a miler. Maybe I'm missing something.

Quote Originally Posted by 2bshredded
    Man, I'm kind a new here but I have a lot of life experience and I think you're doing yourself and injustice. I'm a fairly good sized dude and have had a very rough time with guys smaller than me due to their quickness.

If you bulk up like that you're notgoing to be the same fighter....you're gonna be slower. I don't think you are giving yourself enough time, at your age It's a marathon not a miler. Maybe I'm missing something.
    Totally understood bro, but the thing is, I want to be in the heavy weight class....I knwo i might get a littel slower, but it all comes with the game...Im going to cut up once I bulk...

ill take this back being u did mention u just wanted dbol advice, its quick weight and strength gain but water weight. if u feel u want the effects to kick in early then use it, i personally dont mess with anything thats mainly water weight and not keepable, anavar , primo, eq, are all better choices in my opinion, though for the quick effects dbol would be good choice

here is the answer :
    dbol works will as a kick start enjoy

Im not too worried about the whole quick results fast..I knwo test takes a while to kick in...but my gf just getin back from travelling, so i thought it wud be kinda cool if i put some mass on before she came...but not a big deal....how are the strength gains ???

i agree, with added size, ur not gonna be as experienced with carrying the weight compared with other guys in the weight class who have weighed that way for a long time. slower movement and less endurance from needing more oxygen to supply a heavier weight are gonna be effective and noticable immediately, winning a fight by bulking may not be the best bet

Yeah I don't mean to shut all your comments down, but im just doing what all the other guys do, the often move up in weight classes to see how they can doo..if I can do well then i will stay in the heavy, if not...then I guess ill have to cut down..

Hey Man,
    I know what you're feeling, it isonly natural to do what you want to do, I would just becareful.....hang out a bit you'll get more and more info.

Good luck with it, seriously.

Yeah I don't mean to shut all your comments down, but im just doing what all the other guys do, the often move up in weight classes to see how they can doo..if I can do well then i will stay in the heavy, if not...then I guess ill have to cut down..
    as for strength with dbol , it will be very good but as i said, very temporary, combining with test e will help in the keepability but pct and post training and diet will be the main factor. good luck

Hey Man,
    I know what you're feeling, it isonly natural to do what you want to do, I would just becareful.....hang out a bit you'll get more and more info.

Good luck with it, seriously.
    Ive done quite a bit of research on the steroids I will be taking..(Test, deca , dbol )...I have also gotten a full body check up, and everything seems to be fine, I know you can get acne etc, but Im not really into the looking good for the girls, im here to compete in MMA and thats it... and from what I concluded in my research, test e deca dbol cycle is fairily mild compared to some of the other ones peopel are running today... also I will probably lower the doesage of the test to 400 and deca to 300 just to see how I react to it at first...

Thumbs up

good luck bro

Sounds like you're determined, like I said I wish you all the best. Do me a favor and let us know how everything works out.
    Kick ass and forget about taking the names, you won't need them.

M-

thanks bro...

Ive done quite a bit of research on the steroids I will be taking..(Test, deca , dbol)...I have also gotten a full body check up, and everything seems to be fine, I know you can get acne etc, but Im not really into the looking good for the girls, im here to compete in MMA and thats it... and from what I concluded in my research, test e deca dbol cycle is fairily mild compared to some of the other ones peopel are running today... also I will probably lower the doesage of the test to 400 and deca to 300 just to see how I react to it at first...

first cycle is an experiment, u dont know what will happen, do one compound (test) and see how ur body reacts in general to it. u may do these 3 together and come out totally fine, but if u have researched as u have said u will find it is highly recommended to use 1 compound as first cycle. better safe then sorry, its ur decision though, pm if u need any other advice

just sent u a pm thedfromthedc

mr. snakes is offline Associate Member
    History: Working out 4 years
    Height: 5'11
    Sport: Mixed Martial Arts
    Cycle Experience: M1-t, 1-ad, 4-ad (nothing major)

I have done plenty of research on my choice of steroids , I will be taking TestE for 12 weeks (500mg), Deca for 10(400mg).... I have a fight comming up in a few months, and am purely doing this cycle to bulk up.... I have herd that running dbol as akick start works awesome, but If i did it I wud run it at a lower doesage around 20 mg ed ...my question is, what are your experiences running dbol as a kick starter?

ps= I knwo its my first cycle, but i have done my research and I have picked Test E Deca and perhaps dbol as a kick start..because I have friends who have taken the smae cycle and they highly recommend it....thanks!

wk 1-4 Dbol 25mg/ED
    wk 1-10 Deca 400mg/wk
    wk 1-12 Test E 500mg/wk

thanks mr snakes, your helps appreciated bro

Quote Originally Posted by mr. snakes
    wk 1-4 Dbol 25mg/ED
    wk 1-10 Deca 400mg/wk
    wk 1-12 Test E 500mg/wk
    why do u run the test 2 weeks more as far as i know it should be just one week betweem dem

I heard it came fromthe Anabolic God's in Greece, I just do what I'm told.
    2 minutes, good question I'dlike to know as well.

Thread Information