Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    UGADawg is offline New Member
    sorry guys I lied, I have one last question, I swear, man, anyway. Where do you buy your stuff, or better yet, can someone email me, since I understand if it shouldn't appear here.

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Cant ask for sources on gear. Other research products-upper right hand corner.

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    And watch out now that you asked, your going to get a buttload of scammers.

thanks

Which test were you referring to HIPPO?

ascendant is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by magic32
    IMPORTANT NOTE: Brand and individual differences can cause side effect variations to the point that not everyone experiences them. Be careful this compound can fool you, if you take it and it’s legitimate, IT'S WORKING…you can’t always trust sides with this one!
    i agree 100%. while i took clen , i didn't get any of the normal sides, including increased hr, bp, or body temp. at one point i almost thought it was bunk, but i kept slowly increasing my dose daily just to see. well, by 100mcg, i had anxiety like you wouldn't believe on it. i actually had to go back down to 80mcg eventually cause it was just too much for me mentally.

though i didn't get any of the normal sides other than the anxiety and a very slight bit of shakiness in my hands, the results were very satisfactory. i lost about 3% bf in 2 weeks while on it and my weight didn't change. so, i actually lost fat and gained muscle while on it. it's good stuff, but it will affect everyone differently and just cause you don't get the sides doesn't mean it's not doing anything for you.

be careful on upping your dose too quick. 80mcg on your second day is pretty high for someone just trying it out.

Whats the best ECA Stack out there? And any recommended dosages for the beginner?

msu16366 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ascendant
    be careful on upping your dose too quick. 80mcg on your second day is pretty high for someone just trying it out.
    Well your right today I took 120 mcgs for the third day and I am alright but I think I am feeling the anxiety part of it. Cant really sit still and sort of nervous. Tommarow I will drop back down to 80mcg's and just stay there.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information