Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    southpaw26 is offline Associate Member
    clomid gives me the same effect. not to worry it will go away soon bro.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Lift05
    quote: if your "check engine" light comes on in your car, is your answer to simply unplug the "check engine" light? that's exactly what you're doing when taking anti-depressants for depression.

anti-depressants are the equivalent of taking your car to the shop to get fixed.
    there is no crash coming off antidepressants like steroids . antidepressants aren't the actual neurotransmitters, they make your brain naturally increase their supply and can still have the effect after you come off. Technically could be compared to natural test increasers (adex)
    I have extensively studied this subject (not online, in real life) but I guess my information is "incorrect"
    Ascendant, dont make another post on this subject retard
    no need for the retard comment.....keep it civil boys............

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by roidattack
    No it has only positive effects on hpta. No problem using it in pct.
    What roidattack said to N1ZMO's questions... Also proviron will keep libido high throughout PCT when it would otherwise have diminished. Seems like a good stack of compounds so far, won't know for sure until I get Bloodwork in 6wks.
    -B D
    DO NOT ASK FOR A SOURCE, NONE SHALL BE GIVEN.
    -NO SOURCE CHECKS!-

[email protected]
    If asking cycle advice Post up Stats/previous cycle experience/goals!

If asking diet advice Post Stats/current diet/goals!

“Your desire to change must be greater than your desire to stay the same.”

I B D
    AR VET

brutesinme is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ascendant
    first of all, depression is not, i repeat NOT, caused by low serotonin levels in the brain. they do not know exactly what causes depression and there is only theories as to what does. you'll also notice most the original theories as to the origins of depression were primarily derived from the effects of introducing todays anti-depressants into individuals and seeing the results. only more recent theories point towards the issues residing within our hypothalmus.

what you're thinking of in regards to serotonin issues is meds which work as SSRI's, which only help cover symptoms of depression. it does not "correct" anything, only masks it, which is extremely ill-advised in my opinion saying as it does not fix a problem, but just covers it up. if your "check engine" light comes on in your car, is your answer to simply unplug the "check engine" light? that's exactly what you're doing when taking anti-depressants for depression. they are for symptom relief only, NOT for a "cure".

they don't even know if SSRI's directly treat the resulting serotonin problem which is not the cause of depression but merely an effect. the serotonin issue is theoretically either not enough serotonin being produced, not enough receptor sites for serotonin, serotonin being taken back up too quickly, among a few other theories.

regardless, SSRI's do help depression symptoms in some individuals by helping the serotonin problem one way or another, but it does not help all, and the evidence that the true cause of depression is not known is the number of meds out there to treat it. if the exact origin of the cause was known, there would be one med out there to treat depression and that's all that would be needed. but instead, there is just a ton of meds to treat the effects of depression, hence why each person needs to see what works best for them.

taking meds cause you're feeling "blue" during pct is a horrible idea, and one i'm strongly against. many people have "withdrawl" symptoms from anti-depressants, some of the worst being auditory and visual hallucinations. it is not something to just pop for a while for some depression. it should only be used as a last-resort for severe cases of chronic depression or anxiety/panic disorders, and even then only with proper psychotherapy.

if the depression is caused by your pct or simply from coming off gear, regardless your body will correct itself in time. taking anti-depressants will only throw off your bodies stability and make that recovery time take that much longer. even worse, you could end up stuck on anti-depressant meds for life. as far as the depression "coming out of nowhere" like in your above quote, you just came off gear during pct, you're most likely losing some of your weight from the cycle, your test levels are dropping, and that's coming out of nowhere???

please try to give more informed advise in the future, as not only is your information incorrect, but potentially dangerous.
    amen brother. it's time people look to the causes of the depression and treated those instead of turning to pills ESP when the depression is caused by hormone fluctuations. Millions of people take anti-depressents who shouldn't. ****in rx happy doctors.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Mind over matter is easier said then done when you have crashing hormone levels. I always go into PCT knowing that I will have bad days and I will have to deal with them. Low hormone production is definitely the reason for the depression.

Doing everything you can to get your hormones back up fast is the only thing that will help........... good luck

BEER WHORE is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    Mind over matter is easier said then done when you have crashing hormone levels. I always go into PCT knowing that I will have bad days and I will have to deal with them. Low hormone production is definitely the reason for the depression.

Doing everything you can to get your hormones back up fast is the only thing that will help........... good luck

yeah cheers muudman thanks for the advice

Xprime is offline Banned
    last week in the night i almost died because my heart beating was so fast i wanted to kill my self.
    I don t know what happened, i m gone to bed and my heart beating became as fast as ever, i felt my heart beating so strong and my blood running through my veins so fast, i thought to call ambulance and to call someone to talk to me, i finally told to myself to stay lied on my bed and i grip my mattress strongly; i thought to the one i love, i thought i had a billions of kilos on my body to stay lyied, i thought that it will last just a little bit of time, i thought it will make me stronger later..

Mind over matter yeahh i rock, i am still alive but i will be safer with some anti anxiety pills and tranquilizer pills at home just in case >> yes i am glad because i ve never been so near of the death. I thanx the one i love; have had her in my thoughts helped me to feel better quickly
    Last edited by Xprime; 04-18-2006 at 04:05 PM.

Timm1704 is offline Anabolic Member
    im having a similar thing from clomid, i ran 100mg ED for 2 weeks, and finishing off on 50mg ED for about 7 days. i have 2 days left. im not in as bad a mental state as yourself apparently, but i do think i have a mild form of depression. at first i couldnt suss out what was happening to my thoughts, but today i realised it could be the clomid. it seems that every thought i have, i then have a counter-thought, if that makes sense, and then that counter-thought has another counter-thought, and repeat, then i start thinking "why the hell am i thinking like this?" lol its a vicious circle. today it got to the point where i was almost incapable of driving, i narrowly avoided afew stupid accidents with roundabouts and walls, and put the icing on the cake by scraping the side of my car on a wall! wounded! at first i worried that my mind was deteriorating, i also thought, as id just turned 21 yesterday, that it was a realisation that i will be old one day lol, lots of crap. plus i have an upcoming court case and am not sure on my future. so im thinking, along with these factors, plus the clomid, its pickled my head!

Dying Wail is offline Associate Member
    No, knowledge behind this but in the past I kicked depression wit a little ephadrine and some pussy.

Dying Wail is offline Associate Member
    Wow I had no idea it gets that bad.

Timm1704 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dying Wail
    Wow I had no idea it gets that bad.
    me neither! im hoping it is the clomid, and that i will be back to normal in afew days. for my next PCT after my next cycle, i think il opt for the HCG /nolvadex /arimidex combo. used nolva before, and HCG in the past, both without problems

BEER WHORE is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Timm1704
    me neither! im hoping it is the clomid, and that i will be back to normal in afew days. for my next PCT after my next cycle, i think il opt for the HCG/nolvadex/arimidex combo. used nolva before, and HCG in the past, both without problems
    me to clomid sucks man

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information