Thread: SD time !!!!!

the mani 26 is offline New Member

Question SUPERDROL BEGINNER ( need some help )

I'm about to start taking SD. I wiegh about 177plbs 6 ft. Im lean and got some good cuts. I diet pretty good. I dont however eat alot of protein a day.
    How should i take this supplement ? how many pills a day ? Is it cool to take ephedra with it ? and also can i take creatine ethel eyster with it also ? im trying to get big without excess unwanted wieght...i want to stay ripped but get bigger please help me out bro's !

Also should i get hawthorne berry or milk thistle to take with it ? which one does a better job ?

Later
    the mani
    Last edited by the mani 26; 04-13-2006 at 08:46 AM.

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    why are you taking anything if you dont eat much protein? You cant build muscle without protein..

well i eat protein just dont do much protein shakes....i eat about 100 grams a day

Boyindasouth is offline Junior Member
    well, bump your protien to at least 200 or 250 for starters. Second, Unless you have already bough sd or are afraid of the needle i would recommend a test cycle because the sd is a little hard on your liver.

shadyadam is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by the mani 26
    I'm about to start taking SD. I wiegh about 177plbs 6 ft. Im lean and got some good cuts. I diet pretty good. I dont however eat alot of protein a day.
    You should be taking in at least 1.5 x 177 = 265g of protien daily.

How should i take this supplement ? how many pills a day ? Is it cool to take ephedra with it ?
    For three weeks and 20mg everyday. As for the ephedra, i don't know sorry.

and also can i take creatine ethel eyster with it also ? im trying to get big without excess unwanted wieght...i want to stay ripped but get bigger please help me out bro's !
    Yes you can take a creatine or even an NO product while on SD.

Also should i get hawthorne berry or milk thistle to take with it ? which one does a better job ?
    Milk Thistle and Hawthorne with a Mulit-Vit and o mega-3 EFA. You only got one liver and SD is harsh on it.

kool thanks bro...u da man..!! okay does anybody know if taking creatine ethel ester with SD help the effects ?.....and should i start taking rebound xt after the bottle is done or what ?

Also i want to keep my lean cuts...and dont want any excess body wieght with SD..i play CB for arena and I need my speed. Bu ti do want larger fimer muscles ya know ?

MartyMcFly is offline Senior Member
    kool thanks bro...u da man..!! okay does anybody know if taking creatine ethel ester with SD help the effects ?.....and should i start taking rebound xt after the bottle is done or what ?

Also i want to keep my lean cuts...and dont want any excess body wieght with SD..i play CB for arena and I need my speed. Bu ti do want larger fimer muscles ya know ?

First of all try the search function or the supplement forum. Next eat more protein. Third, do not take this you are nowhere near ready. But if you do seach for Superdrol pct you need more than rebound xt.

hey mcfly !!! well im gunna take it man so tell me what you recommend i take before during and after......seemd like u know whats going on.. thanks dude

drinking alcohol while on SD ?

Can i go out and drink on the weekends while on SD ?

i like to have a good time with the ladies and have some drinks on the weekends.....will this kill my liver even though im taking milk thistle with my sd dosage

Creatine Ethel Ester with SD ?????

Im going to start taking SD with Creatine ethel ester caps.....will this increase my muscle production or hurt me ?

Is it kool to take these supplements at the sametime and what are the effects ?

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member

i like to have a good time with the ladies and have some drinks on the weekends.....will this kill my liver even though im taking milk thistle with my sd dosage
    Can you? Yes.. You're an adult you can do what the hell ever you want to.

Would it be even vaguely intelligent to? No.

Milk thistle isn't magic.

~Narkissos

'the mani'.. i'm merging all your threads into one.. seeing that all are about the same subject

~Narkissos

Here's the product of the search function

superdrol search results: http://forums.steroid.com/search.php?searchid=2797799

~Narkissos

mg316 is offline Associate Member

D-Bo Dre is offline Member

NO DRINKING!!!! Ur going to have to Sacrafice cycle + pct time.. It will payoff in the end. + hangovers while on SD is like getting hit with a sledge hammer..

AnthonyM is offline Associate Member
    ya know, you are your own man, do what you want.. You really really need to do hours of research, because your knowledge of right and wrong when it comes to gear is wayy off. questions your asking you really should know before doin anythin..I am in no way flamming you, I have done superdrol and have spent HOUrs researching about it. feel free to PM me if you have any questions, but my advice is dont jump into it, because your doing alot of things very very wrong.

BAB20Lazer is offline New Member
    No Drinking on SD man, You only have one liver!

Thread Information