ShnouzedUp is offline Banned

Grinding Teeth WTF?

ok so im 6 weeks into my cycle (dbol /cyp/deca ) anway, all this week i have been wakin up with a sore ass jaw... the kind of soreness you get like after you've been grinding your teeth for hours on end... (im sure we all have felt this before from a variety of different partying situations) anyway, does this happen to anyone else while they sleep on cycle??? Cause this has never happened to me before.

Nasser is offline Associate Member
    Every cycle I've done (including now), I've always assumed it was cause of the messed up dreams, high blood press, I even have the urge to bite my nails during the day which I never do when I am not on cycle. Also twitching in pinky fingers on both hands when at rest.

Quote Originally Posted by Nasser
    Every cycle I've done (including now), I've always assumed it was cause of the messed up dreams, high blood press, I even have the urge to bite my nails during the day which I never do when I am not on cycle. Also twitching in pinky fingers on both hands when at rest.

yea i always have crazy ass dreams, never any high blood pressure or weird heart feelings... some involuntary twitching here and there... but its like whole body twitching no just a finger... also i wake up every morning with 2 totally numb arms.... it sucks cause i have to just lay there and attempt to move until feeling comes back... i hate that

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Invest in a gumshield, never heard of this before...

Quote Originally Posted by ShnouzedUp
    yea i always have crazy ass dreams, never any high blood pressure or weird heart feelings... some involuntary twitching here and there... but its like whole body twitching no just a finger... also i wake up every morning with 2 totally numb arms.... it sucks cause i have to just lay there and attempt to move until feeling comes back... i hate that
    Yea, I'm guessin a bit of water retention is what causes the numbness in the arms, im not too sure. I always looked jacked in the morning though because of it lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Nasser
    Yea, I'm guessin a bit of water retention is what causes the numbness in the arms, im not too sure. I always looked jacked in the morning though because of it lol.

interesting, i always look smaller in the morning, until i get my body movin and the blood flowin..

interesting, i always look smaller in the morning, until i get my body movin and the blood flowin..
    Just my arms, the rest is the same with you, after protein, breakfast ect. I The rest comes back to form!
    If were to eat at night when I get up for a I am sure the rest of me would be the same as the arms or close to, just hard to do with what little sleep I am able to get.

Rocky IV is offline Member
    are you droping e's now and then when you party while on this cycle?

Rookie1974 is offline Associate Member
    stress caues me to do this on or off cycle. a .99 cent mouth guard helps.

guns626 is offline Associate Member
    A mouth guard could help or you could just go old school and use a pacifier.

suckysucky is offline Associate Member
    I have had that numbness in the arm. Sometimes you jsut sleep on something like your hand or somrthing and you wake up wit that pins and needles feeling in the body part. But one morning i woke up and i thought my arm was paralyzed. I could feel anything i was hitting itand couldnt move it. It was some scary $hit to say the least. As far as grinding your teeth at night, i never experienced it on a cuycle but when i took hyroxy cut a couple years ago i had it rerally bad. It sucks really bad when you first wake up.

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky IV
    are you droping e's now and then when you party while on this cycle?

what? hell no man

guns626 is offline Associate Member
    Keep roll in roll in roll in. j/k no but seriously j/k

Thread Information