chunks is offline New Member

Need advice on what to do next.......

So far my history is that i have done a sus only course, and a sus, decca and dbol course.

Oh im 6ft, 200lbs if thats needed.

Im now ready for my third but what should i do?

Ive heard that having sus every time is not such a great idea so i thought i would move away from it for this one.

Ive heard tren is good but expensive - would it be a better idea to stick with a basic test before using tren?

My goal is to achieve mass with minimum bloat. Dont want it to be too complicated with too big a stack also therfore keeping the cost down.

Basically i want what every one else wants - size, cheap and easy with no sides!!!

Suggestions welcome.

Liftnainez is offline Banned
    Mass w/ min bloat will be hard but it is possible.. using test p with some tren ace combined with the correct diet and cardio regimine ( adex and nolva also) would help keep off most of the bloat.. you will see explosive lean mass gains from this combo if everything is in check..

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    Quote Originally Posted by Liftnainez
    Mass w/ min bloat will be hard but it is possible.. using test p with some tren ace combined with the correct diet and cardio regimine ( adex and nolva also) would help keep off most of the bloat.. you will see explosive lean mass gains from this combo if everything is in check..
    What he said !! I agree

Liftnainez is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by chunks
    So far my history is that i have done a sus only course, and a sus, decca and dbol course.

Oh im 6ft, 200lbs if thats needed.

Im now ready for my third but what should i do?

Ive heard that having sus every time is not such a great idea so i thought i would move away from it for this one.

Ive heard tren is good but expensive - would it be a better idea to stick with a basic test before using tren?

My goal is to achieve mass with minimum bloat. Dont want it to be too complicated with too big a stack also therfore keeping the cost down.

Basically i want what every one else wants - size, cheap and easy with no sides!!!

Suggestions welcome.
    Yes, but nobody can guarantee you this.. test= bloat ( for the most part), if you dont want to use tren then... there is primo and eq but they arent notorious for being all out mass builders.. then theres deca but you dont want bloat.. basically you need to take the chance- get on a good diet and cardio plan take the proper anti e and so on and just go with it..

Thread Information