who here has used test suspension? and how do you like it compared to propinate?

who here has used test suspension? and how do you like it compared to propinate?

Alot of it depends on what brand of suspension you can get your hands on, because some of the shit hurts pretty bad, and shooting that often makes for a miserable cycle!!! But my last run with it was with this water based suspension that was milky white like winny, and I must say that it was the ****ing bomb!!! Painless, and was so fine it'd slide through a slin pin. I absolutely love suspension, there is no other juice that comes close to it in terms of strength gains IMO. You do hold a little water on it, but it almost drops off instantly as soon as you end it. What I'd do is run the suspension for 6 wks, then switch to the prop for 4-6 wks.

goose is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by stayinstacked
    Alot of it depends on what brand of suspension you can get your hands on, because some of the shit hurts pretty bad, and shooting that often makes for a miserable cycle!!! But my last run with it was with this water based suspension that was milky white like winny, and I must say that it was the ****ing bomb!!! Painless, and was so fine it'd slide through a slin pin. I absolutely love suspension, there is no other juice that comes close to it in terms of strength gains IMO. You do hold a little water on it, but it almost drops off instantly as soon as you end it. What I'd do is run the suspension for 6 wks, then switch to the prop for 4-6 wks.

Did you shoot it with a slin pin?

Thread Information