Thread: Need help

tattoo turk is offline New Member

Question Need help

I have a neuro muscular disorder and I want to put on about 10lbs of muscle, Because of my disorder I have a bad back so I use the Total Gym to to work out I get some good results but I want to put on some extra muscle. I've tried DHEA for 2 months and was takeing 150mg 4x a day I had my testosterone and DHT levels and my test was 300 and my dht was 53% I don't know if I need to take it longer or I need to take more, What is the safe limit I can take in a day. I was also thinking of takeing Deca instead of wasting my money on the supplements I've tried almost every thing I always do good and then it's like I reached my limit and can't go any further. I work out 4x a week and I take 120 grams of protein from drinks a day and I weigh 160lbs and I'm 41yrs old. I think it would be cheaper to take the Deca instead of the sups because I sometimes spend over $100 a month on different things I even tried Impact Nutritions stuff but that very expensive and I didn't get the results I wanted and I'd rather pay a little more for something I know will work. So can anyone give me some good advice.

Steel_Test is offline Junior Member
    Increase your protein 200g per day.

Take 200-400mg of every week
    take 100 of prop eod

run for 20 weeks

1buffsob is offline Mr.Modesty
    No supplement or steroid will help you put on muscle with a measly 120g protein a day. I'll tell you exactly what you need to do. Forget the supps and the aas (BTW, do NOT do deca by itself unless you want your dick to shrivel up and be useless.). Now follow me on this.
    l
    l
    l
    l
    l
    l
    l
    l
    l
    l
    l
    l
    l
    Keep following
    l
    l
    l
    l
    l
    l
    l
    l
    l
    l
    l
    l
    l
    l
    l
    l
    l
    Are you still following?
    l
    l
    l
    l
    l
    l
    l
    l
    l
    l
    l
    l
    Almost there.
    l
    l
    l
    l
    l
    l
    l
    l
    l
    l

UNoffical "How to Bulk" thread and sample diet...
    Thank me later.

1buffsob

1buffsob is offline Mr.Modesty
    Quote Originally Posted by Steel_Test

take 100 of prop eod

run for 20 weeks
    What kind of fvcked up advice is that?!?!? Don't post here if you don't know what you're talking about.

1buffsob

cutting_king is offline Associate Member
    If you eat enough calories and protein you give your body no other choice but to grow. 99 times out of 100 when someone says they can't grow or put weight on its because they aren't eating enough. checkout the diet forum for some good ideas

taiotosh7 is offline Associate Member
    At your age I would go to your doc and ask about hormone replacement therapy. He'll be able to educate you and walk you through the right process to get it done in the right way....if you have good insurance you may be covered as well

taiotosh7 is offline Associate Member

take 100 of prop eod

run for 20 weeks

that's crazy that you would give this kind of advise.....you should have suggested anadrol for breakfast and tren for lunch, for 6 months

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member

take 100 of prop eod

run for 20 weeks
    Quote Originally Posted by 1buffsob
    What kind of fvcked up advice is that?!?!? Don't post here if you don't know what you're talking about.

1buffsob
    Ditto

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Quote Originally Posted by tattoo turk
    I have a neuro muscular disorder and I want to put on about 10lbs of muscle, Because of my disorder I have a bad back so I use the Total Gym to to work out I get some good results but I want to put on some extra muscle. I've tried DHEA for 2 months and was takeing 150mg 4x a day I had my testosterone and DHT levels and my test was 300 and my dht was 53% I don't know if I need to take it longer or I need to take more, What is the safe limit I can take in a day. I was also thinking of takeing Deca instead of wasting my money on the supplements I've tried almost every thing I always do good and then it's like I reached my limit and can't go any further. I work out 4x a week and I take 120 grams of protein from drinks a day and I weigh 160lbs and I'm 41yrs old. I think it would be cheaper to take the Deca instead of the sups because I sometimes spend over $100 a month on different things I even tried Impact Nutritions stuff but that very expensive and I didn't get the results I wanted and I'd rather pay a little more for something I know will work. So can anyone give me some good advice.
    I think there are a couple of things here. Is your neuro muscular disease degenerative ? How bad is it, prognosis wise ? You definitly need to up your protein, Typicaly at least 1.5g of protein per lb of body weight. You definitly need to get to a Dr that understands your disease and talk to him about the use of Test to increase your levels.

Quote Originally Posted by Kale
    I think there are a couple of things here. Is your neuro muscular disease degenerative ? How bad is it, prognosis wise ? You definitly need to up your protein, Typicaly at least 1.5g of protein per lb of body weight. You definitly need to get to a Dr that understands your disease and talk to him about the use of Test to increase your levels.
    Yes my neuro muscular disorder is degenerative but I haven't suffered any muscle wasting yet, My nerves in my lower legs,back and my hands are severely damaged but haven't effected my muscles yet and they don't know how fast it will progresses. My neurologist said I have the progressive gene, I asked him about steroids to see if they would help but he just beat around the bush not to many doctors know about my disorder so it's hard to get answers. I guess I'll just have to keep asking or get the test someplace else. Thanks for your advise and asking the questions you did to try to understand how my disorder is effecting me.

Yes my neuro muscular disorder is degenerative but I haven't suffered any muscle wasting yet, My nerves in my lower legs,back and my hands are severely damaged but haven't effected my muscles yet and they don't know how fast it will progresses. My neurologist said I have the progressive gene, I asked him about steroids to see if they would help but he just beat around the bush not to many doctors know about my disorder so it's hard to get answers. I guess I'll just have to keep asking or get the test someplace else. Thanks for your advise and asking the questions you did to try to understand how my disorder is effecting me.
    Well its your life bro, take control of it. I dont believe anything those motherfvcking Doctors tell me. I would do anything to maintain my quality of life and if that means self prescribing and injecting Test then do it. 100mg a week of Test E would get your levels way back in order. The only thing that you have to be concerned about is if that extra Test is going to potentially make the degeneration happen faster. I cant answer that and neither can they probably. Its a risk you have to weigh up. If you need help with t how to use it we can do that here. Good luck bro.

I just wanted to thank everyone (except steel test) for all your advice. I'm now taking 200mg of protien and I'm going to try to eat healthier and find a diet that will suit me well. I saw my friend and he's looking into getting me some test if he can't I have someone else. So again Thanks Kale,1buffsob, Cutting King and taiotosh7. I'll try to keep you up to date on my progress and maybe a pic if I look good enough.

I just wanted to thank everyone (except steel test) for all your advice. I'm now taking 200mg of protien and I'm going to try to eat healthier and find a diet that will suit me well. I saw my friend and he's looking into getting me some test if he can't I have someone else. So again Thanks Kale,1buffsob, Cutting King and taiotosh7. I'll try to keep you up to date on my progress and maybe a pic if I look good enough.
    Good luck bro, we will help in anyway we can. For protein the equation is 1.5g of protein per lb of body weight. 200g isnt enough IMO

Quote Originally Posted by Kale
    Good luck bro, we will help in anyway we can. For protein the equation is 1.5g of protein per lb of body weight. 200g isnt enough IMO
    Thanks, I going to stay with the 200g of protein for now I'm not that active and at 160 I only need 240gs plus I usualy run around 155. I put 10lbs on because I missed a few days I lost 5 thats why I'm 160 I should be 155 by the end of the week and when I start the test I will up my protein as I gain more weight. Should I cycle it or just take it every week?

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    Hey guy try to put on muscle naturally first.Do the protein and get in some good carbs(a good amount) and train your ba**s off.yo just told us you had neuromucular disease and a bad back.I dont know what your status is on your disease but I do know about a bad back.You can and will make good gains on the protein and training alone.see what happens then let us know and we can go from there.

Thread Information