anavar100 is offline Associate Member

how much tren????

hi guys im about to run a tren ethanate and test cycle.. this is going to be the second time ive run tren. first time i did 75mg tren acc ed and 100mg testprop ed

what do u guys think i should run for dossages.. i was thinking ..

400-500mg tren ethante
    700-800mg test

USfighterFC is offline Anabolic Member
    400-500mg is fine. I ran it at a higher dose once and had horrible side effects from it.

anavar100 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by USfighterFC
    400-500mg is fine. I ran it at a higher dose once and had horrible side effects from it.

what kinda sides did u see andhow much more did u run? did u run tren ethat or tren acc?

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    common sides are....insomnia,nightsweats,aggression............ .........

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

USfighterFC is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by anavar100
    what kinda sides did u see andhow much more did u run? did u run tren ethat or tren acc?

I ran tren e at around a gram a week. I was an emotional psychopath. Things that happened 3 years ago would bug me. And I could hardly be spoken to. I didnt have insomnia problems but I was def 10 feet tall and bullet proofl....and I really was.

mkrulic is offline Anabolic Member
    there was a thread on esters a while back. It mentioned that the weight of a long chain ester is heavier than that of a short. that's important to consider since tren is so expensive.
    acetate is 13% of the weight so since you did 75mg ed. that's 65.25mg of straight tren. 65*7=457 (rounding errors)
    enanthate is 28% of the weight so 457mg of straight tren would be 634mg of enanthate.

You dont have to shoot enanthate as often but you pay for it in loss of weight (compared to acetate)

dazbo is offline Senior Member
    read the profile on it and hooker states that, from a informal poll, it was concluded that tren has a good jump in effectiveness from 400 to 600mg per week. Any higher than that, and there were no noticable changes from 600mg.

Thread Information