Pinum is offline Associate Member

PO Box any Safer than home address

Opinions? If they ask you to sign at your front door you can refuse, but what can you do if you are at your PO box picking it up. What do you guy's think?

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    When you get it shipped, make sure where ever you are ordering it from does not require a signature. Shipping to a PO box, can raise an eyebrow. I've always had "items" shipped to my home address, and the mailman leaves it in my mail box. I've never signed for anything before. You can also have the shipper request special instructions like leaving a package at the back door instead.

That being said, alot of other members swear by having a PO box, and would never have anything shipped to their home address.

filter123 is offline Junior Member
    i just do my home address... works fine.. mind you i live in canada.

Nelstar is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by filter123
    i just do my home address... works fine.. mind you i live in canada.

is that nyc canada?

TheDfromGC is offline Anabolic Member
    for the most part, if the law wants to catch u, they will... ive heard of mail boxes etc having a 24hr pickup which seems safer but in general if they want u they will get u....

trisdog is offline Associate Member
    well if you have the PO box in a different name that would be better, You can just deny that you ever ordered that item cuase it has someone elses name on it.

Jman5k is offline New Member
    I usually misspell the shvt out of my real name, but put something pretty similar so if I smell controlled delivery or some other DEA shenanigans, I have a pretty solid defense, such as someone must have gotten me confused with someone else, etc. I dont know how well this would work if they caught you with the unopened package in your possession, but for controlled deliveries I think it would stand up.

Thanks guys, I probably will use my home address although the sources site had recommended a PO Box because of search warrants are harder to get that way. I am only shipping a personal use stash and my residence would be clean.

I'd just get it shipped to your home, with a fake name on the package. Make sure you don't have to sign for it. Just get the delivery company to leave it in your mail box or such.

Random is offline RETIRED VET
    Whats the worst that could happen if it was shipping to your address with or without a fake name (assuming you didnt have any stash at the house) and with no search warrant? IE.. what if you refused to sign? then what? lol...ive shipped to my place many many times and always gotten a little nervous..i will be getting the Rick collins book "Legal Muscle" soon though...its just too risky these days...

That would be the route except

Quote Originally Posted by cfiler
    I'd just get it shipped to your home, with a fake name on the package. Make sure you don't have to sign for it. Just get the delivery company to leave it in your mail box or such.
    I live in a 2 family and if there's a wrong name things might get screwed up..Good idea though

Quote Originally Posted by Pinum
    I live in a 2 family and if there's a wrong name things might get screwed up..Good idea though
    I live with only my GF, so I don't have to worry about someone answering the door and going "That's not us" and send my package away.

Thread Information