Uconish is offline Member

injury during cycle

what i at first thought was a mild strain on my tri, ended up being a partial tear of it. Ive been running prop and tren for four weeks now, and needless to say Im pretty pissed about my situation. Im thinking about stopping my cycle, counting my loses, and rehabbing my arm till it feels better. Im guessing in a month i should be ok, and ill just buy what ive already used up and complete my cycle. What should i do for PCT and for how long?

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    Quote Originally Posted by Uconish
    what i at first thought was a mild strain on my tri, ended up being a partial tear of it. Ive been running prop and tren for four weeks now, and needless to say Im pretty pissed about my situation. Im thinking about stopping my cycle, counting my loses, and rehabbing my arm till it feels better. Im guessing in a month i should be ok, and ill just buy what ive already used up and complete my cycle. What should i do for PCT and for how long?

Sorry to hear about your injury bro. I think you are wise to stop now and rehab. what doses were you taking of tren and prop?

Uconish is offline Member
    60 mg of tren Ed and about 75mg of prop each day. The reason i want to stop the cycle is first, i dont want to make it worse, and secondly i dont want to waste money on half ass workouts. I just dont know how long to run my PCT cause ive never cycled a short four week cycle.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    If you cant train around it and it sounds like you couldnt then i would also stop the cycle come off and rehab yourself, save the rest of the gear for a later cycle.

Liftnainez is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Uconish
    60 mg of tren Ed and about 75mg of prop each day. The reason i want to stop the cycle is first, i dont want to make it worse, and secondly i dont want to waste money on half ass workouts. I just dont know how long to run my PCT cause ive never cycled a short four week cycle.
    Smart move by stopping bro.. I know its tough but if you push it and break that "barrier" you can injure urself to a much further extent..

Thread Information