Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    TheSentinal is offline Member
    Well, if Arnold used Dbol - then this proves with the right PCT you can keep the gains!

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSentinal
    Well, if Arnold used Dbol - then this proves with the right PCT you can keep the gains!
    It actually proves nothing.

Did Arnold use dbol ? Yes. Is that all he used? Certainly not. Do you think if you took exactly what Arnold was taking that you would look like him? I hope not, cause you are mistaken.

NEXT!!!

Ufa
    Ufa is offline Anabolic Member
    Arnold used his brains. Made his self money and a small fortune.

D-Money is offline Associate Member
    I've heard that arnold liked the d-bo/primo combo as well. Don't underestamate these guys, and what they had access to! I don't think they liked test, I think that was more associated with the russians, d-bol was considered (and more popular) with americans at that time. I think it started with the whole York weightlifting club in the late 50's. Anyway, Aas was readily available those bodybuilders, and they used a wide variety im sure. Yes arnold was a cocky mofo, and he had reason to be. He was an inovator, and I look up to him. I don't think it's dumb to speculate about what he took.

Mr. Testosterone is offline New Member

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by D-Money
    I've heard that arnold liked the d-bo/primo combo as well. Don't underestamate these guys, and what they had access to! I don't think they liked test, I think that was more associated with the russians, d-bol was considered (and more popular) with americans at that time. I think it started with the whole York weightlifting club in the late 50's. Anyway, Aas was readily available those bodybuilders, and they used a wide variety im sure. Yes arnold was a cocky mofo, and he had reason to be. He was an inovator, and I look up to him. I don't think it's dumb to speculate about what he took.
    Dead on post. Remember Dianabol was developed by USA Medical Doctor John Ziegler specifically to counter Eastern European (communist bloc) threat.

As for how savvy these guys were look at their beautiful physiques. And Mr. S is still the greatest of all time - right up to this second.

SnaX is offline Anabolic Member
    primo and dianabol

playboii is offline Senior Member
    Arnold is the true green ranger!!

Sharky72 is offline Associate Member
    Vitor,I like your style bro. lol

TheSentinal is offline Member
    Arnold was and has been inspriing to me since I was a teen. His work ethic was second to none. He did this all being taller than most BB. I too, am interested in what gear got him to the amazing shape he was in. Why would all of us not be slightly curious to what he used? Just because a question may seem "unworthy" to be asked - by one person, - doesn't mean others would not be interested in it. Am I wrong?

sonar1234 is offline Banned
    For sure something did happen cause i bought the arnold encyclopedia of bodybuilding and from 18-19 he did something radical cause is body changed and he must have gained real cloase to 60 pounds of muscles.

auslifta is offline Retired MONITOR
    arnold is numero uno!

Pieru is offline Junior Member
    I heard rumour :20weeker with 600-800primo/WK and 70-100mg/ED dianabol .I wouldnt be so suprised if that rumour was true....

STB
    STB is offline Junior Member
    I recall in Arnold's Ency of Modern BB, that he refers to possible problems with taking 250mg of Dbol a day...which is an insane dose, most don't take that in a week. Somehow I don't think he was taking 15mg per day of Dbol.

Bluesman

pdog80 is offline Banned
    20 weeks of primo 600-800mgs/week is reasonable but to stack that with 20 weeks straight of d-bol 70-100mgs/ed is bs. Your liver would melt and you would end up 6 feet under. Also, primo is the shit!!!

oliver_kloseoff is offline New Member
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Last edited by oliver_kloseoff; 05-15-2010 at 08:58 AM.

pdog80 is offline Banned
    That's all bertral fox and bill pearl took? Wow those dudes were huge mofos!!!

Quote Originally Posted by pdog80
    That's all bertral fox and bill pearl took? Wow those dudes were huge mofos!!!
    Do you think they admid they competitors ecactly what they has taken.Even i have busted guy who was claiming that he was 8weeker with 35mg dbol .Gains were amazing,truth was he was 2g test e ,and 600deca for 12 weeker.How know these things.i may try same day take 80mg for 8weeker/dinabol/day . for excperiend .ANd i swear my liver values would be better than local drunk.My bigest concern would be sleeplesness,high bp and cholesterol,but with medicine theyy can be helped. And image i get from arnold, in that time he was making everything to win.

Quote Originally Posted by pdog80
    20 weeks of primo 600-800mgs/week is reasonable but to stack that with 20 weeks straight of d-bol 70-100mgs/ed is bs. Your liver would melt and you would end up 6 feet under. Also, primo is the shit!!!
    i have taken 6 1/2 wk dianabol cycle 70mg/ed and my liver values were perferct,but cholesterol was bad.Those guys who thinks he taken only 15 mg day

oliver_kloseoff is offline New Member
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Last edited by oliver_kloseoff; 07-23-2006 at 06:47 PM.

smartwater is offline Associate Member
    when was GH and slin starting to be used. soz am too young (22) if this sounds like a stupid Q

Apec is offline Junior Member
    ?? Who knows ??

k@m NYC is offline Associate Member
    I remember watching raw iron the making of pumping iron. arnold was asked about if bb'ers use gear and he answered "...yes they all use it because back in those days the stuff they were using wasnt illegal so they all experimented with it." but he never specified what or how much.. but he did refer to someone popping 1,2, or 3 dbols a day..

Quote Originally Posted by k@m NYC
    I remember watching raw iron the making of pumping iron. arnold was asked about if bb'ers use gear and he answered "...yes they all use it because back in those days the stuff they were using wasnt illegal so they all experimented with it." but he never specified what or how much.. but he did refer to someone popping 1,2, or 3 dbols a day..
    Blisters?

k@m NYC is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pieru
    Blisters?
    probably!

oh yeah,and didnt lee priest said that he only took 100primo and 200deca?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0AURI...20priest%20off

Must be really good genetics,acually he looks like hes 5gtest week lol.iknow that is off season footage but anyway
    Last edited by Pieru; 07-19-2006 at 04:55 PM.

MrMeathead is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pieru
    oh yeah,and didnt lee priest said that he only took 100primo and 200deca?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0AURI...20priest%20off

Must be really good genetics,acually he looks like hes 5gtest week lol.iknow that is off season footage but anyway
    I heard that too. Maybe that is the doses he runs but he also claims to run it "year round". It sounds to me like he only runs that small dose in order to maintain what he has achieved previously from his heavier cycles. He also said those were the only "anabolics" he uses soo im guessing that test, gh, igf-1, and slin are no stranger to him now-a-days.

TommyTrainR is offline Associate Member
    Rumor has it he took Cell-Tech everyday

tcw
    tcw is offline Senior Member
    Here's what i heard from some old timers who trained at Golds in Ca.

It was common knowledge that D-bol was dropped like candy by 100 percent of the competitive BB's back then. They got the shit dirt cheap and a prescription wasn't even needed...must have been nice. I also heard that Deca and Test were used as well.

Arnold made it big because of his incredible dedication to BB and great genitics. He also ate like a Fu~kin horse! He started juice in Europe and continued when he arrived in the USA.

I'm sure that is he had the same information and access to the designer dope available today....he would have won Mr Olympia several more times....

Remember,..he retired from the sport in his late 20's! If he would have put in another 10yrs he would have competited at 270lbs.

t

mickdiesel is offline Senior Member
    i bet he used primo, var and dbolfor breakfast, lunch and dinner. he also said, according to lou ferrigno, that test was "dirty"

juicepig is offline Associate Member
    some of you guys are being rude towards this question, but i bet every single guy that juiced it have wondered the same thing! every body builder has watched pumping iron, lets get serious!

juicepig is offline Associate Member
    some of you guys are being rude towards this question, but i bet every single guy that juiced it have wondered the same thing! every body builder has watched pumping iron, lets get serious!.. ive heard mixed things sustanon 250or D bols.. but this is just from word of mouth.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information