saHUGEone is offline New Member

Injecion Soreness

I was wondering what soreness from injections was caused by? I remember in HS football we would always have Saturday morning practice the night after a game to mainly just sweat out the soreness as my coaches called it. They said you sweat out some sort of acid that builds up in the muscles that causes the soreness. I remember it would always work really well with all the stretching and running. Does injecting cause the same sort of acid to build up or is it something completly different?

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    Quote Originally Posted by saHUGEone
    I was wondering what soreness from injections was caused by? I remember in HS football we would always have Saturday morning practice the night after a game to mainly just sweat out the soreness as my coaches called it. They said you sweat out some sort of acid that builds up in the muscles that causes the soreness. I remember it would always work really well with all the stretching and running. Does injecting cause the same sort of acid to build up or is it something completly different?
    Not sure if it is an acid buildup or not, but you are basically shoving a foreign substance in yoru muscles. So, you are irritating them ( almost like getting a charlie horse) when the needle goes in and the muscles have to move to make room for what you are putting in . Also so esters in Test hurt more than others, such as Test Prop.
    It definetly helps to have the muscle warmed up before and after the injection, with heat or hot shower, and massaging the area to get the oil to spread quicker will help as well.

Hope this helps, I am no doctor, nor do I play one on TV....lolol

lol good info but does anyone know if there is an acid that goes to an injection site after an injection. I guess what I am tryin to get at is what can be done days after an injection to get rid of the soreness as opposed to the day of the injection?

MrMe is offline Member
    Hot shower, heat the area with a heat pad, message the injection site

Quote Originally Posted by MrMe
    Hot shower, heat the area with a heat pad, message the injection site
    Polly want a cracker?....lolol JK

Teabagger is offline Senior Member
    The pain from injections is caused by the alcohol content in the product. No lactic acid rushes to the site. The higher the BA content, the more pain. Several things you can do...cut or dilute whatever you're shooting with vit. b12, sterile grapeseed oil, or sterile cottonseed oil. Warm the bottle of product in a cup of hot water. The warmer the oil, the thinner it gets and it will diffuse in the muscle easier. This next is really kind of over the top, but everyone has a different tolerance for pain...warm the injection site with a heating pad, which pulls blood to the area. Push needle in smoothly, straight, with no shaking, then inject the substance slowly, then remove the needle quickly. At that time begin rubbing the area vigoursly. What you're doing is helping the substance quickly diffuse over a larger area of the muscle. Do this for about 2 mins. Then do it periodically througout the next hour or so. After that...well its as good as its gonna get. Good luck bro. Hope that helps.

I realize I repeated some people, but I just tried to add my advice and pull it all together.

Great info teabagger!!!!

oil slick is offline New Member
    thanks for the info too!

I will definitely use it for my next quad shot for my left leg. I did my right quad 2 days ago (first quad shot) and about 30 hours after the shot, it hurt like a mofo and I couldn't walk on it without advil.

I was just going to stick with my delts because my quad hurt so much but I'll try this and cross my fingers.

Thanks for the good info guys. The same happened with me I shot it into my quad for the first time last night and I just mainly want to get rid of the soreness. I have been walking with a limp since this afternoon and tomorrow is leg day and I am not really sure what to do about it. I have always been taught not to work a sore muscle out but since this is a different kind of soreness should it matter?

Are you using Test Prop? That shit just plain hurts, but after awhile your body adjusts to it and there is much less pain. I always shoot prop in glutes and delts...nowhere else, but thats me.

PS, oh yea...working out the muscle while it is sore from an injection is no big deal, won't hurt anything. Grit your teeth and get with it.

boxingbean is offline Senior Member
    alc level....is it all spots?? or just 1 in particular?? now.. i hear this but someone PLEASE correct me if im wrong...or my source. now i heard high alcohol content in gear can be reduced..or dilluted by mixin ur gear with sum veg oil...then runnin under hot water for a few seconds...to thin it up. TRU??????

no I am using Deca and Test E and it was the Test E I shot in my quad and it was killing me all yesterday but today I had just a small limp during the day a little bit

Thread Information