Thread: Help me out

ibuypower is offline New Member

Help me out

I'm gonna start soon. I dont know muhc but i gotta friend who does...

Im gonna take dbol 1cc/week... He said its not exactly dbol its a little stronger... does anyone know what he's talkin about?

Im just wondring if i should taper up to 1 cc and how long

and if i should take anything else with dbol and if i should worry bout anything else other than the usual acne and moodswings.

And will taking steroids make me lose weight faster? I'm 5'6" and 203. I got muscles but i also got fat.

Help me out im a newb

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    WHOA, please stick around for a GOOD WHILE and read before you hurt yourself.

Best of luck, you'll need it.
    -B D
    DO NOT ASK FOR A SOURCE, NONE SHALL BE GIVEN.
    -NO SOURCE CHECKS!-

[email protected]
    If asking cycle advice Post up Stats/previous cycle experience/goals!

If asking diet advice Post Stats/current diet/goals!

“Your desire to change must be greater than your desire to stay the same.”

I B D
    AR VET

lil herc is offline Junior Member

ya you had better do some real research before you go puttin something into your body,first find out what it is, read through the educational threads ,there is a world of knowledge in there and taught me alot.

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    1ml of 'd-bol' per week huh? You don't know what’s the amount or type of drug you will be injecting into your body yet you're going to start soon?

You should get the Darwin award!

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    yeah you're a newbie...well guess what get your training and diet in order bro.You sound like you dont even know what you're going to put in your body.he said "its not exactly dbol its a bit stronger "are you serious????You dont even know what it is????...dont take this the wrong was but dont do anything until you're here at 6months and do research and read and learn.....PLEASE.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Dont put anything into your body without knowing exactly what it is and research everything first on this site.

trulbfan3 is offline Member
    dude, you need to do a great deal of research and learning before you get on juice. 1 ml of dbol ? most all dbol are pills, but he may get liquid dboll for you but i doubt it. also a dboll only cycle is useless so im sorry to say but i dont think your "friend" knows shit about what hes talking about.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by ibuypower
    I'm gonna start soon. I dont know muhc but i gotta friend who does...

Im gonna take dbol 1cc/week... He said its not exactly dbol its a little stronger... does anyone know what he's talkin about? INJECTABLE DBOL!.. but STRONGER.. and UNKOWN?!.. RIGHT ON!!!!!

Im just wondring if i should taper up to 1 cc and how long
    Tapering is dumb, if u research u will know this

and if i should take anything else with dbol and if i should worry bout anything else other than the usual acne and moodswings.
    yes test if u want to do something worth while but .. ur NOT READY FOR ANY AAS yet and i say it will be atleast a year before u SHOULD use them IF you are going to be seroius.

And will taking steroids make me lose weight faster? I'm 5'6" and 203. I got muscles but i also got fat.
    NO retard, DIET and CARDIO does this infact you should be in the DIET section right now RESEARCHING instead of contemplating the use of a scheduleIII Narcotic which could really dick you up and play games w/ your endocrine system!
    Help me out im a newb
    i just did in bold, good luck and god speed w/ the research

Big Broker 1 is offline Associate Member
    bro i would tell you to hold off on what you are going to do. Do you really trust your friend so much that you are willing to put something in your body that you dont even know what it is. First of all how long have you been training? how old are you? do you have any pct ready? What you are about to do can really mess you up...take your time stick around and read some more before you do any thing...

Thread Information